Gone for a bit..

RAPHY!!!!!!*hugs* good to see you love!....are you all oooey gooey and in lurve then? *giggling* was it all romantic like...meeting for the first time..go on..you can tell me! :D

whispering_surrender said:
Ooops.....is that a bad thing???

He's here!

Okay, now that I have that out of my system.....he's here, safe and sound, but we didn't get in until late last night, and then....well.....that's another story. But, now, I'm off to work, if I can get my truck out.....*sigh*

Let's see.....if I'm teaching you to drive in 2016....that means I'll have time to write again in....2017?

Whisp :rose:

Of course it's a bad thing. Withdrawal... will lead to irritation... then depression... then real bad depression... then...:(
So we need our fix of the mush.
Before 2017!!!

And yes... He's here is toooo flat. Details. What happened to details?

And Hi raph. :)
Can we have some details from you at least?
Please?

Awww, I've been thinking about you guys so much recently. This is all just so damn romantic and lovely.

Now, please, help me get my mind back to normal and give me some dirty details about last night. :devil:

Lou :kiss:

P.S. Great to see you back, Raph, and don't wear each other (or the carpet) out.

Details... Hmm, details...

Okay..

1) I almost missed my flight. By the time I got to check in, there was a dude from Virgin Airlines shouting last call for the flight to Boston.
2) When we got in, whisper's dog tried to eat my hand and the arm attached to it.
3) whisper got her truck stuck in her driveway last night
4) Dogs are very good at being... interruptive.
5) I think I made whisper late for work this morning (but not by very much)

There we go :D

Oh, and one I forgot - We only got 2 and a half hours sleep last night ;) :devil:

Oh.. that is bad Raphy.. the girls are going to get you for not enough details...lol
Welcome ! Glad you made it here safe!!

damppanties said:
Point # 3.

How?

I'm sooo curious.

Okay, as soon as I get over being embarassed that he even shared point #3...Well, there was a thick layer of ice over the driveway from packed down snow, with water running beneath it, and the weight of two people in the truck dropped the front wheels through the ice.....dammit. *blush*

Whisper :rose:

Ps. EL, lack of sleep is more than worth it!

Okay, as soon as I get over being embarassed that he even shared point #3
Well, it's the lesser of the embarrasing evils that I could have shared.... :devil:

Okay, as soon as I get over being embarassed that he even shared point #3...Well, there was a thick layer of ice over the driveway from packed down snow, with water running beneath it, and the weight of two people in the truck dropped the front wheels through the ice.....dammit. *blush*

Whisper :rose:

Ps. EL, lack of sleep is more than worth it!

Now what's so embarrassing about that? And should you be here? In case you both forgot, you people just met. As in - physically. :D

*cries*

Fuck, this is even more lovey-dovey-gooey than when Des and Renza got married!

Have mercy with a woman who hasn't been fucked since late June, will ya???

Oh, hang on... did you say "Boston"? You two live in BOSTON???

*hears heme song from Twilight Zone*

damppanties said:
Now what's so embarrassing about that? And should you be here? In case you both forgot, you people just met. As in - physically. :D

She's at work. I'm left at home to entertain the psycho-puppy :)

Svenskaflicka said:
[BOh, hang on... did you say "Boston"? You two live in BOSTON???

*hears heme song from Twilight Zone* [/B]

'Bout 3 hours West of Boston, 'flicka... What's the significance? :rose:

Just that Hubby lives outside Boston... and he's moving to Sweden to be with me... in about 2 years, but... the similarities here are eery!:catgrin:

Svenskaflicka said:
Just that Hubby lives outside Boston... and he's moving to Sweden to be with me... in about 2 years, but... the similarities here are eery!:catgrin:

Aaaah, I see. Cue twilight zone music!

:)

Svenskaflicka said:
And thus, the balance between the continents will once again be restored. Amen.

What is it about us, that some leave Europe for Americans, and soem Americans leave USA for a European..?;)

Back