Gunfight: UnderYourSpell vs. Nerk

oiiiiiiiiii are you calling me old?!

Not in the least, but you're the one who said you preferred older men and I'm thinking I'm either younger than you or about the same age, if my memory is working right, that is. ;)

What's SCA? Ron's Freemason and Knights Templar (which incidentally makes me a 'Lady of the Knight'!)

The SCA is the Society for Creative Anachronism, a historical recreation and research social group that is mostly centered on medieval Europe, although not exclusively.

:cool:

Not in the least, but you're the one who said you preferred older men and I'm thinking I'm either younger than you or about the same age, if my memory is working right, that is. ;)

I might make an exception for Orlando Bloom, Dwight Yoakum aand the guy who plaays McGee in NCIS!

The SCA is the Society for Creative Anachronism, a historical recreation and research social group that is mostly centered on medieval Europe, although not exclusively.

I'll have to google it sounds interesting oh and panic over he's got another sword which actually is an ex American cavalryman's sword patterned (is that etched?) with Masonic symbols etc

he's broken his sword roflllll no I mustn't laugh they all take it so seriously get most upset when I call it their little boy games!

I'll have to google it sounds interesting oh and panic over he's got another sword which actually is an ex American cavalryman's sword patterned (is that etched?) with Masonic symbols etc

never. ever. laugh at a man's broken weapon.
they take it quite to heart you know. :cool:

we won't tell if he doesn't :D

Man...*sigh* I'm late to everything these days...hope y'all haven't worn yourselves out having fun without me. :devil:;)

Something for the judges to write? Was that in the fine print or something? hehehe Alright, bring it on, then! :D

It's never TRULY fun without you, Rem! :kiss:

Okey dokey because my last attempt went up like a lead balloon I'm setting the judges the challenge of writing this form HERE
I still don't know if it's new or not so it's untitled as yet *smiles sweetly at Lauren and hopes for clarification*
Charley has to write about Venice
Remec has to write about seduction :devil:
Chippy (being a form virgin!) gets to choose her subject
If anyone else wants to give it a go please join in

I can start a new thread or leave it here but not get new readers here

Last edited:
Okey dokey because my last attempt went up like a lead balloon I'm setting the judges the challenge of writing this form HERE
I still don't know if it's new or not so it's untitled as yet *smiles sweetly at Lauren and hopes for clarification*

*notes: annie's gotta be one of thems aggressive poets types*

grrrr *and much profanity*

virgin? ooh, there's a novelty. :D

ok, i will try it but it won't be till wednesday earliest i'm thinking. i've just got home now, and have stuff to do this afternoon including finishing editing a story for someone; tomorrow i'm out a lot of the day, but wednesday youngest is back to school and, i think, my day's relatively free!

evil annie, bloody evil.

*notes: annie's gotta be one of thems aggressive poets types*

grrrr *and much profanity*

virgin? ooh, there's a novelty. :D

ok, i will try it but it won't be till wednesday earliest i'm thinking. i've just got home now, and have stuff to do this afternoon including finishing editing a story for someone; tomorrow i'm out a lot of the day, but wednesday youngest is back to school and, i think, my day's relatively free!

evil annie, bloody evil.

thank your lucky stars I didn't set you a sestina whcih quite frankly get dead boring half the way through ...... this ones a doddle compared to some :D

Annikey 2, Venice. Gotcha!

Can you whisper in Lauren's ear, something I'm sure you're very good at, to give it a look over? Or shall I go and be a pester on Facebook?

I'm going backwards and forwards like a fiddler's elbow here lol
Venice -Annikey, that's all I know, but if anyone had something in mind for other places we're visting, well, I'm nothing if not bold. :)

PS.. SHIT! ANNIKEY 2 - I will have my f'in hands full.

Last edited:

Ahh...I should have known that something was coming...well, might be coming, 'pends how well the seduction goes...

Just now found this, so give me a day or so...

Venice -Annikey, that's all I know, but if anyone had something in mind for other places we're visting, well, I'm nothing if not bold. :)

PS.. SHIT! ANNIKEY 2 - I will have my f'in hands full.

It so far is unnamed I am still fighting my way through such things as Annierlist, Annihilator, Annorgasm and Anntetype

Back