Gunfight: UnderYourSpell vs. Nerk

It so far is unnamed I am still fighting my way through such things as Annierlist, Annihilator, Annorgasm and Anntetype
Anitaforma ... it's a combo of Annie (in Portuguese meaning Little Ana) and form (forma). Anitaforma! OR! Totally reverse it: Formanita. :kiss: You go girl!

Anitaforma ... it's a combo of Annie (in Portuguese meaning Little Ana) and form (forma). Anitaforma! OR! Totally reverse it: Formanita. :kiss: You go girl!

well thought out but I'm afraid that anything with 'Anita' in it is a no no for reasons I won't go into here

Have you come up with a name, yet, UYS? Annikey 2 cannot be the name because you've evolved from the Annikey. We need a proper name. A new name ... hm ... no ideas, but this isn't to say they will not come. Put our collective minds together and ... wonders can happen! Shit, I'm sounding SOO Kevin Costner. lol :devil:

hmmmn,

Anniballistic (since it cannibalises itself to make the next verses and it's a bit like throwing a bomb our way with a ballista?)

ballista -
Early versions ejected heavy darts or spherical stone projectiles of various sizes for siege warfare. It developed into a smaller sniper weapon, the Scorpio,[3] and possibly the polybolos

this allows you to further refine/adapt the form

i'm supposed to be doing the vacuuming...

You've got balls on the brain ...... which come to think of it sounds disgusting and painful

Annimilistic?

yes, yes it does :D

nifty!

fandabbidozi :p

so is this its official title, annie? i love it but take all the time you need - not everyday a new poetry form is invented. it's a small historical moment :cool:

well i was looking at antirrhinum and wondering what I could with it .... annie and rhyme jumped out at me and bludgeoned me over the head

Back