Hands behind your head!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hands behind your head!

SweetDommes said:
Or for covering his mouth to keep him from getting in more trouble .... LOL

-Miss Karen

seeing how the gag didn't work:p

SkylineBlue said:
<rolls eyes emphatatically>

:p Oh you're just jealous ... :p

I think it's nice that there are couples who can post about their relationship - and not just because I happen to fall into that catagory, but just that I love when MissT and scooter post, or Catalina posts .... I think it's nice to see both sides of the relationship, from the same relationship ...

And I am now done highjacking the thread ... for now ....

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hands behind your head!

ghosst_K&H said:
seeing how the gag didn't work:p

Yeah, that was pretty annoying ... we need to work on keeping you from loosening the strap :p

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hands behind your head!

SweetDommes said:
Yeah, that was pretty annoying ... we need to work on keeping you from loosening the strap :p

ummm i didn't touch the strap:p it wasn't very tight to begin with;) and you did leave my hands free for my creative sign language begging:D

Very interesting..

I don't really have anything to add to this thread, but I wanted to say what great responses people have been giving.

My Dom and I very rarely have an "inspection" unless we've been apart for along time (which is rare). However, I do spend alot of time standing naked in the middle of the living room.

It's not the same level of scrutiny, but just the fact that I know he's walking around the house eating a sandwhich while I'm NAKED not able to move really excites me. It also makes my hearing fairly acute as I try and track him through the house.

Ms. B

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hands behind your head!

ghosst_K&H said:
ummm i didn't touch the strap:p it wasn't very tight to begin with;) and you did leave my hands free for my creative sign language begging:D

Um ... I tightened it & you still managed to get it out of your mouth :p

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hands behind your head!

SweetDommes said:
Um ... I tightened it & you still managed to get it out of your mouth :p

must have been my incredibly strong jaw, and even stronger tongue:D guess we need to try a phallic gag, something i can't push with my tongue:p:devil:

must have been my incredibly strong jaw, and even stronger tongue guess we need to try a phallic gag, something i can't push with my tongue

Posted by ghosst_K&H

Those Phalic gags will suprise you.

The SweetDommes should tie a ribon around a Dildo (for reference of depth) and order you to keep it there (no hands).

Just a thought.

Thinking in print again

am not......

sifer said:
must have been my incredibly strong jaw, and even stronger tongue guess we need to try a phallic gag, something i can't push with my tongue

Posted by ghosst_K&H

The SweetDommes should tie a ribon around a Dildo (for reference of depth) and order you to keep it there (no hands).

Just a thought.

Thinking in print again

am not......

*evil grin* Thanks sifer ... the boy probably won't appreciate the idea, but we certainly do.

-Miss Karen

sifer said:

Just a thought.

Thinking in print again

am not......

:eek: (insert james cagney voice) "you dirty rat!!!", yeah sifer...thanks for this lil bit o wisdom:p

sold out by a fellow hoosier...you be de :devil:

SweetDommes said:
*evil grin* Thanks sifer ... the boy probably won't appreciate the idea, but we certainly do.

-Miss Karen

:D :devil: :D

ghosst_K&H said:
:eek: (insert james cagney voice) "you dirty rat!!!", yeah sifer...thanks for this lil bit o wisdom:p

sold out by a fellow hoosier...you be de :devil:

oh, you know that you'll enjoy it ... or at least you'll pretend to so that you don't get in trouble :p

If he didn't realy want it he would not be such a SAM on line.

By the way Ghosst I was born in New York trust me. :cool:

LOL he'll be heeling soon enough.....

Must realy like the punishment the way he has been going.

inspected

The only Mistress I have experienced would sit in a chair and command me to strip. Part of the inspection was the addition of B&D devices. When naked I would get Her box of B&D devices, an old WW2 ammo box. After doing a hand inspection of my body She would tell me what item to get from the box. First put a coller on me, then lock it, then attach a leash and give testing pulls. Nipple clamps next and some more pulls. Finally a C&B strap or ring. Her favorite, and mine too, was the scrotum strap with attached leash. Such a small device, but so much control. She loved seeing how my body would react to each device. We both enjoyed the inspections equally.

sifer said:
LOL he'll be heeling soon enough.....

Must realy like the punishment the way he has been going.

i fear not...i dont get punished, i get rewarded for GOOD behavior:p

Thank you one and all for keeping this thread alive and kicking.

Hands above the head and holding a strip of belly dancing bells while a knowing gloved finger invades the ass ( checking for abnormalities? ~grin~) intensifies an inspection when a direct order has been given not to make a sound.

Shadowsdream said:

Hands above the head and holding a strip of belly dancing bells while a knowing gloved finger invades the ass ( checking for abnormalities? ~grin~) intensifies an inspection when a direct order has been given not to make a sound.

OOOOOOHHHHHH Gods

Shadow you are wicked, and evil.

We do love it so.

Shadowsdream said:

I prefer making her serve a tray of drinks high above her while she is invaded below. If she spills the drinks, she gets punished!

ghosst_K&H said:
i fear not...i dont get punished, i get rewarded for GOOD behavior:p

You might get punished if you don't behave :p ... fortunately, you are pretty well behaved most of the time (I'm super-gluing the gag next time though ...)

SweetDommes said:
You might get punished if you don't behave :p ... fortunately, you are pretty well behaved most of the time (I'm super-gluing the gag next time though ...)

Naw he fears not because he enjoys every minute of it. Don't blame him with 2 full time domme s.

Sometimes being punnished if half the fun. Of course making up for it is the other half.

No, not with us ... if you're being punished, you won't enjoy. We don't reward bad behavior.

Ahhh yes but sometimes the denial is what the sub wants.

What is punishment for some is the sweetest nector of the gods for others. Another posibility could be suttle changes in your treatment of the sub afterwords. Only time with a sub will show their true colors. I keep a diary of action/reaction/frequency of occurence to determen what patterns are developed.

You know the subs you have had in the past. You also aperently have the skills to make it work. This is a new page, a diferent piece of stone to be carved. Finding the grain of the stone takes a keen eye and patience. The result of course is a true work of art. That rests in your capeable hands.

Back