Harry Potter Fics

All this talk of bestiality, I don't know whether to cover my tail or wag it.

*giggles*

M_V - Ack no. I haven't got anything decent up now Seducing... is down.

Really must start posting my Survivor fics...

Jay Pee Gee

Svenskaflicka said:
Just using this thread to get a link to this pic, which I want to put in my sig line...

Dear Svenska,
The .jpg is so small I can't tell what it is.

Dear Master V,
Your new avathingie is creepy but SO MUCH better than your last one.
MG

Last edited:
HEyyyyy dammit there were a few requests to see yours truly naked. So I put it on the av thing instead of making a whole damn thread with it. I mean that would just be bad. Naked for a few days is fine but I don't have the patience to go in and edit out a whole mess of pictures from a thread at this time.

I was very dissapointed to see Seducing Severus taken down. The problem with writing stories that involve other people's characters is that they can tell you that you can't. Pout.

Just-Legal said:
*giggles*

www.cutedesigns.co.uk

They have a Gryffindor banner that matches my Slytherin one Svenska :)

Thanks for the tip! I'm fixing a blinkie this very minute...

Oh, and the rest of you - if you get a headache from watching said blinkie, don't blame me, blame Just-Legal - she's the one who put me up to it!

?

Hiya, Svenska. Where the heck is everyone today? I've been working on my dissertation all morning, and I'm SICK OF IT.
MG

Hey MG!

I don't know what's happening tonight - just logged in myself.

Dissertation? Is that some kind of dessert? Mmmmm... desserts...:cool:

Svenskaflicka you are too cute sometimes. I think dissertation should be a dessert though. LOL. If only life were that easy.
Ok I have enough knew electronic thingies to keep Me amused for quite a while now. The wife thinks tax refunds should be spent immediately on everything she has lusted after for the past year. So if I disappear it's simply because I have new toys.

Gawd ... I need to get a job so I can get a tax refund. :rolleyes:

Pookie :rose:

Hehe I have both of those well covered. I work in a school, I go to school. Oh yeah and as stated before. I ALREADY GOT MY TAX RETURN HEHE.

I wish I had more time to sit and write though.

you know I must say the ladies that have posted on this thread regularly have to be some of My most favorite ones in the forum area. Well except for MG now after she made that comment about seeing yours truly in the buff. :p

I just wanted to let you all, all encompassing Svenskaflicka, Just-Legal, oh yeah and Math Girl I suppose just because others might peek in here I will include Chicklet and Maggie. I'm sure there are a few others but with no doubt I have to say that I look forward to checking this thread as each time I sign on and I don't have any doubt I will be amused.

#$%%#$^!!

Master_Vassago said:
Well except for MG now after she made that comment about seeing yours truly in the buff. :p

I just wanted to let you all, all encompassing Svenskaflicka, Just-Legal, oh yeah and Math Girl I suppose

Better watch yer back, Buster.
MG

Holy shit not only did you get beat with the ugly stick you got the whole damn tree farm. HEHE. You know I was playing with you MG. Besides you ladies all have one thing in common. You are smart and don't put up with bs. Hehe guess I should've added Killer Muffin on that basis. Whoops, Hey KM you're added to that list that proceeded above.

*grin*

Thanks M_V!

Oh, and on a different topic, I made the image below when I was bored.

Like it? *grin*

seduce.jpg

Just-Legal said:
*grin*

Thanks M_V!

Oh, and on a different topic, I made the image below when I was bored.

Like it? *grin*

seduce.jpg

I can't believe this - I'm away for ONE day, and all the threads are freshly posted on when I return! It's true what they say, potatoes never boil while you're looking at them.

Oh, Just-Legal - looooooove the pic! I've misplaced my yahoo-password, but I'd still like to join that group. I'll look around for it.

*lifting books and papers on desk*

Back