Have ya'll seen the new feature?

Just to confuse thige a bit more...

What about those rates in the public comments? Are those added to my voting score? Or will I have to vote twice?

edit: Oh, already answered above. Well, I'll just leave this post here to flaunt my ignorance, why don't I?

/Ice - got 1 public comment so far...

Re: Once more unto the breach . . .

Alex De Kok said:
I guess I just have to try it! Off now to turn it on. Twenty-three prose and one poetry.

Then I wait in trepidation . . .

Alex

Edit: And having done that, I notice that my posting count is 666. Yikes!

I commented on your POEM! Is this a first public comment on poetry?

Og

Ice

You and me both, maybe we should start a 'half blind old codgers thread' where you can only post in double height letters.

Will's (Cleaning glasses)

Wills said:
Ice

You and me both, maybe we should start a 'half blind old codgers thread' where you can only post in double height letters.

Will's (Cleaning glasses)

Where is it? Can I join now?

Og

Wills said:
Cor,

Now I feel really fick :mad:

How was the play?

Will's

P.S. Surely that needs to be explained in big print for us old thicko's, I am sure most people think they are voting for the story, not just Public Record.

You're not thick, honey. :kiss:

I only worked it out because I cast a vote on your story, I then got taken to the usual screen after voting, with the public comment box added. It then sunk in that it was two seperate things. I think maybe it should be spelt out more clearly.

Lou :rose:

P.S. The play was really good, thanks, they did me proud. Georgie's a little shepherd and Chloe's the narrator, and she says a lot about Christmas on her own on the stage at the end, it's quite sweet. :)

Wills. I refuse to call myself and old codger at 26. I'm merely dumb as a brick. Yes, that's my excuse.

Icingsugar said:
Wills. I refuse to call myself and old codger at 26. I'm merely dumb as a brick. Yes, that's my excuse.

To cross-thread and dig up an old thread and quote George Clooney in O Brother, Where Art Thou?

"Dumber than a bag o' hammers!"

Raph, fitting that description today, too.

Re: Re: Once more unto the breach . . .

oggbashan said:
I commented on your POEM! Is this a first public comment on poetry?

Og

Hey Ogg,

There is a parallel thread over in Poetry Feedback. :D

Foolish

Ogg, thanks for you comment on my story. I'll keep your suggestion in mind for the next time I tie someone up in one of my stories.

Ice,

My humble apologies, I did of course mean someone else quite different.

Thank you Og, I just about manged to read that.

Lou, happy to hear the little ones did you proud, would have loved to have been there. Our daughter doesn't seem very keen on giving us that treat, though she is directing a very raunchy play involving busty bimbo singing space girls in the Spring. :D Can't wait.

Will's

Re: Comment for Black Tulip

oggbashan said:
I have put a comment on one of Black Tulip's stories.

It would have been easier if there was a link to your stories in your signature.

Og

Thank you Og. Very pleased. :kiss:

I'll edit the sig, but with one story that seemed a bit ..., well ..., you know.

By the way, I did not comment on a lot of stories because

:eek:

:eek:

I thought I would be voting for a second time.

:(

Just reading back through the last page, and the confusion over double entries (pun).

It appears that the female contibutors intuitively worked out the double voting consequence, where as the males (some of us) were as thick as to short planks.

This is encouraging statistics to support my theory that the new P/C poll was designed by females, to get female voters higher up the league tables.

Is nothing sacred. :rolleyes:

Wills (Orders postage stamp edition of Men - Their Greatest Achievements)

Wills said:
...she is directing a very raunchy play involving busty bimbo singing space girls in the Spring.
Must have details. I like this daughter, Will's.

Perdita :cool:

Saucy Jack and the Space Vixens

This is British Theatre at its best (and worst)

Features the following cast:
Jubilee Climax
Anna Labia
Bunny Lingus
Sophie von Titbonk
Vulva Savannah
Jack de'Ath

It has been a relatively successful rep. touring show since opening at Edinburgh Festival a few years ago. For some reason, daughters theatre group think it will 'go down well' in our quiet suburban hamlet.

IF you need more, here's a link http://www.saucyjack-guildford.co.uk/backstage.htm

Will's (Must have been fun to write)

I got 3

Thanks Wills and Black Tulip for your kind comments, mucho appreciated.
Still working on the private message challenge. It should be interesting how I fit in Liquid Latex and Honey into my story.

COLOR=orangered] Marty the Midget's Erotic Christmas[/COLOR]

Ummmmmmm

Icingsugar said:

Oh ummm I'm 30 yrs older than you ice, does this make me an old codger as well as dumb and half blind, (it was all the practice as a kid that did the eyes in).:D

Re: Ummmmmmm

pop_54 said:
Oh ummm I'm 30 yrs older than you ice, does this make me an old codger as well as dumb and half blind, (it was all the practice as a kid that did the eyes in).:D
Pop,

I'm anxious to join such a distinctive conglomeration. But I may be way over-qualified. :)

Rumple Foreskin

LIME,

Look in the Submissions page of your Control Panel.

(Where your other numbers can be viewed, when you get one. They say you should be able to access it from there, as well.) ;)

Back