Have you licked an asshole?

Have you licked an asshole

• Total voters
Yes, I've licked several assholes, but I didn't actually find out they were assholes until later in our relationships.

I love a woman on all fours, pussy exposed and waiting to feel my tongue, only to surprise her by teasing her asshole softly before working down to her wet hole.. repeating the process back and forth drives them wild - especially when you deny their orgasm for a while

Yes licking a women's arse is fantastic, and while I am not opposed to bi-sex licking a man's arse is not ever going to be on the agenda. So polar opposite feelings, and that's that. :)

Well im a girl and I love when my man licks my ass. My rule is if you dont lick it you cant fuck it.
Feel a little dirty saying it but I do like giving it to, but u would have to make me horny as hell first.
He has to be clean of course.

Love licking my wife's asshole, especially when she's on all four. Easy access to both holes, usually playing with them all. I'm lucky, 3 hole girl.

I do it because my husband loves it rather than because I do and I enjoy driving him absolutely wild from it

I love to do the licking, male or female. Whether pussy, ass, pussy or cock, balls, asshole, balls cock, only one has ever complained.

my ex loved it along with tongue fucking it. she was always smooth and so hot back there.

Back