Have you licked an asshole?

Have you licked an asshole

• Total voters
Started doing it once. Some moments later, she asked me to take her anal virginity; I never asked if it was out of stimulation or embarassment.

I've managed it a few times but only briefly as she wasn't that keen.
This weekend however I've been told I can eat as much as I like.
Really looking forward to an extended session and have also been given permission to blow my load on her sweet hole and lick it up afterwards.

Yes

I have eaten my wife's ass and a guy's ass. To tell the truth I have eaten several people's asses both male and female. As long as I know they are freshly showered I will eat it.

I have eaten my wife's ass and a guy's ass. To tell the truth I have eaten several people's asses both male and female. As long as I know they are freshly showered I will eat it.

To my recollection... two, maybe three ladies and one gentleman.

I need to up my game...

To my credit, the first lady's butt was my first time ever (I read a lot and wanted to try everything I could!).

have you eaten an asshole

Oh I have and loved both male and females, it just seems so wild and tasty to lick my tongue along those muscky delights!

only girls asses but as long as they are clean and a tight sexy ass there are a few men I have told I would like and taste them if I could.

I miss licking tight clean sexy assholes as my wife is not into it.

Lately I've been in my wife's ass a lot. I enjoy eating her ass, and really love having mine licked too, but i know she's not as into licking mine as i am hers.

I love to bury my face in an ass. Clean of course, but with just a slight scent, like pussy, I love it!

Several. I loved it. The way a woman squirms. My wife claims she doesn't like it but each time I've done it she was dripping wet afterwards.

YES!

For me the best part is my wife's reaction. She wants to be all prim and proper but when I start licking her asshole, she transforms into a wild women!! Totally worth it!! She no longer tries to deny that she likes it. Rarely reciprocates. Her favorite position is on her hands and knees with her ass in the air, holding her vibrator on her clit while I eat her ass and she talks like a dirty slut.

I’ve licked two assholes and, based on the ladies’ reactions, they really enjoyed it.

Oh yes. Given my wife a good licking once, but my fuck buddy several times. She’s VERY anal oriented- wants her arse stuffed all the time. Started slow with circling tongue, but ended with my tongue buried up her, as she rubbed her clit. Great way to warm up for anal sex. I also have straddled her face head back over the edge of the bed. Wanking over her tits as she ate my arse.

I licked two this morning, both nice black ones, one male, one female. They are Bother and Sister.

YES!

For me the best part is my wife's reaction. She wants to be all prim and proper but when I start licking her asshole, she transforms into a wild women!! Totally worth it!! She no longer tries to deny that she likes it. Rarely reciprocates. Her favorite position is on her hands and knees with her ass in the air, holding her vibrator on her clit while I eat her ass and she talks like a dirty slut.
How many wild women does she transform into?

Love It

I love giving and receiving. I’ll never forget the first time my wife pleasured me that way. It was a shock at first but I quickly got over it and didn’t want her to stop.

Yes I lick and kiss on my wife's ass all the time she loves it as much as I do

Back