Have you licked an asshole?

Have you licked an asshole

• Total voters
Yes, licked it for a number of women and loved it every time. Have equally enjoyed being at the receiving end.

Oh yes. Given my wife a good licking once, but my fuck buddy several times. She’s VERY anal oriented- wants her arse stuffed all the time. Started slow with circling tongue, but ended with my tongue buried up her, as she rubbed her clit. Great way to warm up for anal sex. I also have straddled her face head back over the edge of the bed. Wanking over her tits as she ate my arse.
Your wife and I sound a lot alike. Some of my most favorite things too!

I absolutely love licking sexy girls' buttholes, makes me so horny. I've licked seven different ones. Had my gf and a few other girls lick mine too.

About 6 months ago my wife surprised me by sticking a finger up my arse while she was blowing me. It was the first time in our 10+ years that either of us had even mentioned anything anal, although it's something I'd been fantasising about for ages.

She asked that I do the same to her, and I willingly obliged and one thing led to another and ended with my cock in her arse.

After that our sex life was fantastic for a couple of months, anal play being a regular feature. I was hoping it'd go from strength to strength with some anal tonguing and pegging not too far in the future.

Then she decided she'd had enough of me in her life and up and left me.

So, this time around I'm being open about what I want with any potential new partners. The sooner I can get my mouth stuck on a woman's arsehole and make her scream, the better.

For some reason when when I saw this thread subject waft by this morning, another interpretation popped into my mind.

Yes, I've licked a couple of assholes, although most of my partners have been quite nice :kiss:

Why do people like this? I'm not judging just curious. I mean actual shit comes out of your ass hole.

I love doing it because it's dirty, shows how much I want to pleasure my partner. I love to hear my partner moan, feel them press, push their ass against my mouth and tongue. I love it because anything that 2 people enjoy is a good thing, shows that there should be no shame in your kinks, fetishes.

Why do people like this? I'm not judging just curious. I mean actual shit comes out of your ass hole.

It's certainly not a universal turn-on, but it is a TERRIFIC turn-on to me.

I was told long ago to try anything THREE times before you decide against it.

The first time to get over the shock value.

The second time to learn how to do it properly.

The third time to decide if you like it or not.

After that, if you like it, keep on rocking. If you didn't at least you can rest easy knowing you gave it a fair shot.

Tonguing an asshole, turns out I like it.

If my partner enjoys it? Love doing it. Also love receiving. Some people are too self-conscious to enjoy... sadly..😫

It's certainly not a universal turn-on, but it is a TERRIFIC turn-on to me.

I was told long ago to try anything THREE times before you decide against it.

The first time to get over the shock value.

The second time to learn how to do it properly.

The third time to decide if you like it or not.

After that, if you like it, keep on rocking. If you didn't at least you can rest easy knowing you gave it a fair shot.

Tonguing an asshole, turns out I like it.

Thats how addiction starts, haha

I'll be honest, at first I did not see what all the fuss was about, never had any real interest.

About 7-8 years ago I met an older guy from a website and we got together in the pretext of blowing each other. I showered after work and went over. We chatted over martinis and moved into his bedroom.

After losing our clothes I lay back on his bed and he got between my legs. After the usual touching and sucking he pushed my legs up and worked his kisses down. When he got to my ass he asked me if it was OK. I said sure, whatever.

He proceeded to eat my ass for the next twenty minutes. I had never experienced those feelings before. When he was done he came back up and finished me off, but his real love was eating ass.

I went to get him off and he refused, he just wanted to pleasure me.
We met once a week for several months until health issues caused him to move. Each time he feasted on my ass.

Never had any guy or girl since who could do what he did!

I have given, but never received. :(
It is so erotic...I could spend a long afternoon licking...sucking...I like to do it as a way of relaxing the receiver.
Nice and slow, methodical even.

YES......but not as often as I would like or like to have it done to me!

Back