Have you licked an asshole?

Have you licked an asshole

• Total voters
I licked and sucked my husbands asshole this morning, and then I fucked it. He did the same for me.

I love tonguing my girls asshole every time we fuck. With her on her hands and knees in front of my I'll slip a finger into her pussy while i lick her. Drives her wild.

There wasn’t an option for this.

I’ve done it before long ago, it was cool in the moment but eating a juicy wet pussy is so much better.

I have, as he squatted over my head.

It was one of the hottest things I've experienced when he shot his load over my chest and abdomen.

I have once when she had me under full control. She stuck ass in my face and then istructed to lick her asshole. The whole thing was a turn realizing she had me under complete control

My girlfriend had never had her asshole kissed and sucked so she was excited to try it. I put my face down between her legs and found her puckered anus like a fresh fruit. As I licked her and sucked her and put my tongue into her hole, she jerked her cock. Finally just before she started to cum, she pulled my head up from her ass and shoved her cock into my mouth. Just in time I swallowed the huge load of cum from her throbbing cock. Afterwards she told me that she loved it.

My wife has always thought it was gross, and she doesn’t enjoy anal either.

A few months ago I talked her into it after she had taken a bath and I slowly went to town on her nice clean asshole while she bent over. I started kissing her cheeks and made my way to her rosebud and started licking around it and and inside it. I heard her moan- she got really into it.

Turns out she thought it felt really, really good. We’ve done it a few times since then. It’s not something she wants all the time but she does like it after she takes a bath. YES!!!!

I’d really like to eat that ass after she comes home from a long day at work...

Licked a couple of them! Two of the girls loved it a few did not! I had mine licked recently and I just about came just from the feeling!!!

I licked a butt hole this morning and got mine licked too. I hope my wife and her lover did the same to each other.

I lick my wife's ass all the time. but honestly want to try the little red head at work.

HAHA!!! You should!! She would love it.... I am sure. my wife likes it... but won't talk about it. All good. She will rarely do it to me. I think its playful and fun. No limits!!!

I feel I should, and I want to, but I doubt I ever will. Faecal bacteria really shouldn't ever get in your mouth, unless you enjoy being violently sick - and I don't. And all the cleaning in the world is never going to make anyone's ass clean enough to eat.

Frankly, I guess I may eventually meet a guy (or girl) I want to impress enough to do it. It's not like it's a big risk of getting sick. Present, certainly, but apparently small.

I like it. My wife is reluctant to receive, but on the rare occasion that I get my tongue on her asshole, she has super strong orgasms.

Hmmm...wonder what she’s doing this afternoon? 😈

there have been more asses on my face than have sat on a bus station stool.

Back