Have you licked an asshole?

Have you licked an asshole

• Total voters
I LOVE spreading my wife’s two mountainous Latina Butt cheeks and sniffing and licking her Butthole.

Last edited:
I LOVE spreading my wife’s two mountainous Latina Burt cheeks and and licking her Butthole.

Hmmm that’s my favorite too . I love how she pretends not to like it but as soon as my tongue grazes her ass she clinches and asks for more

I honestly try and do it as often as I can and it often leads to anal sex. Win win in my book.

Yes.

When the conditions are right I fucking love it.

The act of doing so makes me rather hard.

I did it for the first time this week and absolutely loved it. I always have wanted to and after 12 years my husband let me. I loved the way it felt on my tongue, but mostly I loved the noises he made and delighted in the way it made his body react. Good times!

HOT :heart:

OH! I know a few guys that get me jacking off thinking about licking their shitholes.

In the wise words of Samuel L Jackson

'I eat the pussy, I eat the butt, I eat every motherfucking thing'

yes

i did just that |( not the first time ) on saturday evening, wife isnt often up to that but shed showered specially had had a lovely clean rim - popped my tongue in few times and made her nice and wet - the asked her to guide my cock to wherever she fancied, it was late wede had a few drinks and i must say im not sure which hole it went into - i think it was her pussy as next morning were both normally still horny and licking her i got the taste that id tasted before, dried cum- i must pay more attention next time :)

Yep

I've licked my wife's asshole when I've gone down with her. It turns me on because it's taboo but she doesn't care for it too much. She'll shake away from my face if I take too long. She indulges me.

Thank you, love, if you're reading this!

licked

I have done this with my wife several times, the first time she jumped a bit but then push her ass back in to my face. It is fun to eat her pussy and have all that juices running down on her ass. Just have to lick it all up.

I wish I had done this sooner with some of my other lovers, could of been such fun.

My wife was always repulsed by the idea, but we’ve talked about it and a few months ago she let me try it after she was done in the shower.

And she LOVED it. It’s not something she wants to do every day, but maybe every couple of weeks I will spread apart those delicious cheeks and put my tongue to work in her ass.

I love doing it.

One of my favorite sexual memories was the first time with a new girlfriend, a nice Chinese girl, and as I was sucking her pussy I went lower and gave her tight little asshole a few licks.

I said "do you like that?"

And she said, breathlessly, "oh...yessss!"

It's really great when she wants you to do it just as much as you want to do it.

I've licked my wife's butthole in the past a couple times while eating her, but she doesn't like it, to her it's so nasty. But now having bi fantasies, I think of licking both my wife, and some guys buttholes.

I love to lick my wife's ass and always love when she returns the favor.

I love it , it really turns me on to lick my boyfriend's asshole.

And when he does it to me.....heaven :heart:

Back