Have you licked an asshole?

Have you licked an asshole

• Total voters
There are possibly better ways of cleaning the clinkers of shit which stick to the ring of hair around her asshole. ;)

I gone down farther and licked my wife's asshole while eating her out. It was fine, it didn't do anything for her or me.

Lick it? I go face first into it and roll all around in it, from forehead to chin. Nothing like a good ass eating..

My current girlfriend was a bit hesitant about anal play at first. I felt she wasn’t totally at ease with it.
But she indulged me and I could tell she liked the feeling in fact.
After a couple of times I moved it up a notch and I started licking her asshole in a 69...she loved it! And so did I.
I just love the way she reacts when my tongue touches her asshole. Or when I start fingering her ass while I’m licking her.

If a girl doesn’t like her asshole being licked,kissed,tongue fucked,then move on. She won’t be worth your time.
One of life’s little lessons.

If a girl doesn’t like her asshole being licked,kissed,tongue fucked,then move on. She won’t be worth your time.
One of life’s little lessons.

I have to agree! Dated amazing women until we got to the sex part of the relationship, and after a while of same ole same ole you pick up on the fact that, it just isn't going to get any better. Time to have the talk and move on. Sad thing is they were all great ladies but no clue about good sex and has shown up in their marriages even many year down the road. I've run into several of ex husbands of old girlfriends, the splits are always about the sex.

And Yes I love anal oral giving and receiving. I am not afraid to say it either, "when it gets done to me, I am up for most ANYTHING." It gets me so turned on I lose all inhibitions. When my wife discovered this, our sex life completely changed.

Last edited:
Ass licking a plus

I have licked men n women’s ass prefer eating women’s ass n I enjoy getting my ass ate I’ve never had a girl eat my ass only men would love to try it though

Licking ass

After knowing my mother in law for 30years , we got it on only a few months ago and I now have sex with her a few times a week and I don't just lick but bury my tongue as far up her asshole as I can ,she loves it and she sucks me off and I cum so Fucking hard it's incredible,30 years wasted ,we could have been doing this year's ago ,still we are now making up for lost time , she rings me and when I get there she will be on all fours with her ass in the air and I just feast on it , I Fucking love eating her ass.

I have to agree! Dated amazing women until we got to the sex part of the relationship, and after a while of same ole same ole you pick up on the fact that, it just isn't going to get any better. Time to have the talk and move on. Sad thing is they were all great ladies but no clue about good sex and has shown up in their marriages even many year down the road. I've run into several of ex husbands of old girlfriends, the splits are always about the sex.

And Yes I love anal oral giving and receiving. I am not afraid to say it either, "when it gets done to me, I am up for most ANYTHING." It gets me so turned on I lose all inhibitions. When my wife discovered this, our sex life completely changed.

Cool.

And I don’t even care if the girl reciprocates. But if I can’t go to town on her asshole,the relationship is dead in the water.

I love eating my wife's ass. She's not into it all the time, but when she is, it's an awesome time. She won't do me yet, but I'm working on it.

I had a FWB years ago that loved having her asshole licked and loved licking an asshole. I’ve licked my wife’s ass a couple of times and she’s politely let me know afterwards that really doesn’t do anything for her.

Anyone else like sniffing their partner’s ass? I know I love spreading my Latina wife’s two big bubble buttcheeks and having a whiff.

Of course I adore my own arsehole being licked but what turns me really on is if we have a new lady being introduced to anal sex, and over time finding her arse going from tight, to accomodating as I lick her.

So sexy:cattail:

I first tried this back in my twenties and my girlfriend at the time loved it and returned the favour.
I remember one time were in an upstairs bedroom and she was , just out of the shower. She heard our neighbor outside in her garden and remembered the had something to tell her. She threw on a T shirt and leaned on the window sill to talk to the neighbor. I couldn't resist nuzzling my face in that lovely backside and working my tongue in there. It was fun listening to her trying to hold a conversation with the neighbor with me sliding my tongue up and down her anus whilst gently tickling her pussy.
She sure was horny when she finished her chat.

lol I bet that was the most challenging conversation of her life.

Love It

While I have haven't done it , I've been the very lucky recipient of many pleasurable hours of having my ass licked, kissed, tongued and even sucked. The first time my husband took the plunge and knecked with my puckered bud I was surprised but now it is a prominent part of our sexual foreplay. For any woman who has not had her most intimate hole pleasured by her lover's mouth, I highly recommend it. Xoxo Donna

I haven’t, but my partner has done it to me during foreplay. Not really in to it, I let him do it as it pleases him

I have, but would avoid it if not desired
One does what one hopes to receive
But
Beggars can’t be choosers
“Do unto others as you would have done unto you”
It’s only Christian!!

While I have haven't done it , I've been the very lucky recipient of many pleasurable hours of having my ass licked, kissed, tongued and even sucked. The first time my husband took the plunge and knecked with my puckered bud I was surprised but now it is a prominent part of our sexual foreplay. For any woman who has not had her most intimate hole pleasured by her lover's mouth, I highly recommend it. Xoxo Donna

Nice.
And I never met a girl that didn’t like having her asshole kissed,licked and tongue fucked.

Back