Have you licked an asshole?

Have you licked an asshole

• Total voters
While I have haven't done it , I've been the very lucky recipient of many pleasurable hours of having my ass licked, kissed, tongued and even sucked. The first time my husband took the plunge and knecked with my puckered bud I was surprised but now it is a prominent part of our sexual foreplay. For any woman who has not had her most intimate hole pleasured by her lover's mouth, I highly recommend it. Xoxo Donna

That's such a beautiful - and sexy - post, Donna!

Of course, EVERYONE knows I've done most things in this area. Not only have I licked an asshole, I licked their asshole too.

The puns!!

I love eating my wife's ass. She's not into it all the time, but when she is, it's an awesome time. She won't do me yet, but I'm working on it.

This here. She says when it's Ok to go there. But she has a tough time relaxing for a proper tongue fuck

I have licked three different assholes. All were great although one was so tasty I could have licked it all day. I have had mine licked twice and also enjoyed that :)

I have only with aa few women that were waxed or clean shaved and there oders attracted me.

Yes

I have licked a few male asses but never a women my wide doesn’t like me in that area

Yep did it to my wife a few years back now. She had just got out of the bath and was on all fours. I started off on her pussy and then slid my tongue over her arsehole while she was orgasaming. Loved doing it and still get off to that memory now.

If you seriously have the hots for someone it's a complete no-brainer and animal instinct takes over without the hygiene element coming into it, as you're subconciously assuming the woman's amazingly clean to evoke such an attraction. When you get to know them better however it all becomes a slightly different propostion and that zealous urge seems to diminish unless she's exceptional

This is something I’m very interested in trying- both as giver and receiver.

Good for you, can be exciting if you relax and just enjoy the new feelings. I have done it to and had it done to/by several ladies over the years. Two things to practice are, you need to trust the person and cleanliness, both bath or shower right before or together is what we usually did. That was a good start to an evening of pleasuring, the nerves in the anal area are sensitive.

Have You Licked An Asshole?

- My fiancé, and an ex-girlfriend (previous relationship before my fiancé), love their assholes licked, sucked on and played with. Since I am technically versatile as a bisexual, I have only licked on guy's asshole and he had just gotten out of the shower and before I deflowered him, during the rare time I topped. :)

Yes I have and it was not my thing. I dated a guy really into anal and he loved to lick mine and I love having mine licked. He asked me to return the favor and I did out of fairness but was not super into it. Call it one of my selfish acts that I like mine licked but do not like to return the favor.

Licked one a couple nights ago during a 69 and she fucking LOVED it!

LOL--I could use something between "loved it" and "hated it!"

I have to be turned on to the max, and maybe a little drunk to go there at all! I have to be more than a little drunk to LOVE doing it.

On the other hand, I don't need any help at all to love a hot tongue on MY rosebud!

I figure if my lovers do it to me, it's pretty damn stingy not to return the favor, eh? So yeah, all things considered, I love rimming!

Back