Have you licked an asshole?

Have you licked an asshole

• Total voters
Yes

I have. Wife liked it. But she had been drinking. But she say she would do it again in the right moment.

I have more times than I can count. I was a bottom feeder even before I became a bisexual. Now I enjoy eating both male and female ass.

Fuck yes, both giving and receiving. I love how intimate it feels having your tongue firmly inside your lover's bottom

yes

Yes I have men and women....it is my #1 oral delight and pleasure I like to give and receive....though I know receiving is difficult, because its not high on other peoples list

I love eating ass. My favorite is licking her asshole as she masterbates and cums.

I have licked a few male asses but never a women my wife doesn’t like me in that area

Okay now this is down right sad, so sad I feel like I should ask my wife if she'd let you. I don't get wives like this, honestly anyone like this. You clean well, prepare well, use a dental dam if needed but for goodness sakes NEVER turn it down. It feels sooooo amazing, I mean seriously how can you say no to someone attacking you back there and their tongue is already pleasuring you? This is how my wife hooked me on her, honestly what the heck can I say as she was, well you know, "uuuhh mam can you stop that, it feels way to good, I'm leaking like mad, want to have sex for an entire week with you nonstop every way imaginable, but I need you to stop that, it's way to hot!" Are you kidding?

Done it to a man but not that keen. It's not that I don't like the idea. It's that men are normally hairy there and I don't like that.
Now, done to me? Yes, yes, yes.

Done it to a man but not that keen. It's not that I don't like the idea. It's that men are normally hairy there and I don't like that.
Now, done to me? Yes, yes, yes.

That’s why I keep it shaved clean, just in case someone wants to put their tongue to good use ;)

Butt licking

I have actually licked a dirty butt, too. That is an aquired taste. I love the tightness of the whole, and the greasyness inside the cheeks. I love licking skinny, tiny butts, but I really enjoy licking a really big butt when it is sitting on my face!

I love licking my young girlfriend’s tight, sexy asshole. Tastes even sweeter when my cream is seeping out of her. Such a thrill!

I have actually licked a dirty butt, too. That is an aquired taste. I love the tightness of the whole, and the greasyness inside the cheeks. I love licking skinny, tiny butts, but I really enjoy licking a really big butt when it is sitting on my face!
Dirty butts are great to eat. I do agree though, that it is an acquired taste.

Penetrating her ass with my flexed tongue as my index finger stimulates her G-spot produces amazing results...

yes

Yes, I have and I love it. Some people weren’t given a pussy for me to worship and munch on, so where there’s a hole to fuck, there’s a tongue to make them go wild. There’s nothing like turning cis guys and trans girls into wanton little sluts by licking their cute little holes.

Your right there is nothing like licking a sexy man's ass running my tongue along his/her tight little hole

A bi guy here.

Giving: I LOVE rimming women--one of my absolute favorite things. Not much experience with men---not a big desire of mine, but if he really wanted it, I'd go for it.

Receiving: not a huge fantasy, but if they were REALLY into it, I think I'd enjoy it from either a woman or a man.

Love nothing better than tonguing a woman’s ass. Beautiful fulfilling experience

Yes !! Licked my gf asshole and she loves it..proper makes her finger herself while I rim her. It's wonderful.

Back