Have you licked an asshole?

Have you licked an asshole

• Total voters
I have licked arseholes yes,both men and other women, i like that its exciting, thrilling and naughty almost taboo in a way

Rimming my wife is one of the most exciting things we do together. She doesn't do me and that's okay.

Did 2 women. My got into it, and my curent wife doesnt unless ive gotten her horny as hell. Then it gets her going.
My ex ddid me durning 69. First time i bout blew all over her

If the mood and person is right I will do it. Cleanliness is a MUST for me. It does not happen every time I have sex but it can be a kinky hot twist in the given circumstances.

I love to do it. My wife likes it occasionally so it is special for me when she is comfortable with it. It only happens after a thorough cleaning and I appreciate that as well.

There is no quicker way to make me a total slut than to rim me. It makes me sooooo submissive and horny. I am willing to give as good as I get though so there's that.

Lick assholes ... yes that's what I do until ... I get so hot and bothered that I actually fuck her ass with my tongue. Licking is good, but actually jamming my tongue inside her hole is what causes me to go over the edge and actually shoot my load.

Oh ... and she loves it too.

Done it to a man but not that keen. It's not that I don't like the idea. It's that men are normally hairy there and I don't like that.
Now, done to me? Yes, yes, yes.

This is where my wife is at with this. She loves it done to her but will never return the favour. I understand why. Which is the reason I don’t do it very often. At least not enough for her liking.

This is where my wife is at with this. She loves it done to her but will never return the favour. I understand why. Which is the reason I don’t do it very often. At least not enough for her liking.

My wife has always been squeamish about that "end." Even when our kids were babies, there were times when she couldn't deal with a dirty diaper and I had to take over.

However, I have absolutely NO problem rimming her. I :heart: it. Even though she won't admit it, I know she :heart:s it too. She'll never tell me she wants me to stick my tongue in her starfish but I know the desire is there.

Last edited:
So back when my wife and I started dating years ago she told me her ass was off limits. I accepted it as that was her wish. But I always knew I would try here and there to try. A few years ago we were laying in bed on a Saturday afternoon and I was rubbing up on her trying to get her in the mood. She was laying on her belly and I was rubbing her pussy and my fingers rubbed close to her asshole as I realized that I pulled away not wanting to ruin the mood that I had gotten her in. Afterwards I realized she didn't seem to mind it. So a few weeks later when we were playing I let my fingers get a little closer once again realizing she didn't seem to mind. On the third time I started massaging her asshole and could tell that it was making her go wild! That's about as far as I could get it to go for a while. Then a couple months ago after watching a movie and me rubbing up on her we went into the bedroom and I really wanted to go down on her. As my head was burried in between her legs and my tongue going to work on her clit she started humping my face and my tongue ended up on her asshole. I loved every minute of it and she absolutely loved it! Now it's a regular thing that both of really enjoy!

Realistically

If you are eating the pussy right. you are going to hit that asshole a time or twelve.

So back when my wife and I started dating years ago she told me her ass was off limits. I accepted it as that was her wish. But I always knew I would try here and there to try. A few years ago we were laying in bed on a Saturday afternoon and I was rubbing up on her trying to get her in the mood. She was laying on her belly and I was rubbing her pussy and my fingers rubbed close to her asshole as I realized that I pulled away not wanting to ruin the mood that I had gotten her in. Afterwards I realized she didn't seem to mind it. So a few weeks later when we were playing I let my fingers get a little closer once again realizing she didn't seem to mind. On the third time I started massaging her asshole and could tell that it was making her go wild! That's about as far as I could get it to go for a while. Then a couple months ago after watching a movie and me rubbing up on her we went into the bedroom and I really wanted to go down on her. As my head was burried in between her legs and my tongue going to work on her clit she started humping my face and my tongue ended up on her asshole. I loved every minute of it and she absolutely loved it! Now it's a regular thing that both of really enjoy!
Sounds exactly like my experience with my wife. I've found that wine helps.

I have and it was not for me. I was dating a guy who was big into anal play and sex. I have long since loved anal sex. He loved all things anal and I enjoyed when he fingered my asshole as well as loved it when he licked my asshole. However, and this may be selfish, when he asked me to return the favor I was not so much into it.

Back