Have you licked an asshole?

Have you licked an asshole

• Total voters
I have and it was not for me. I was dating a guy who was big into anal play and sex. I have long since loved anal sex. He loved all things anal and I enjoyed when he fingered my asshole as well as loved it when he licked my asshole. However, and this may be selfish, when he asked me to return the favor I was not so much into it.

This is where my wife is at with this. I introduced licking her ass into our sex life. And she loved it right away. But she won’t return it. Which I’m good with. But she feels I don’t do it often enough. Hopefully her next lover will have a joy in doing it to her!

This is where my wife is at with this. I introduced licking her ass into our sex life. And she loved it right away. But she won’t return it. Which I’m good with. But she feels I don’t do it often enough. Hopefully her next lover will have a joy in doing it to her!

Yeah it's one of those things I don't really ask for given my lack of interest in returning the favor but I do not turn it down if someone is offering lol.

Think About It A Lot

I did my wife's butthole, but it was years ago. Now I just fantasize about it A LOT! especially with my submissive faggot fantasies. Wanting to be an ass licker for a few guys I think about.

Long story short, if you want the long version of the first part I have posted it on other threads on this site. A while ago as a present for me my wife made me follow through with licking her beautiful pussy clean after I filled her up with my cum. Since then she insists I lick her clean regularly. I think I have missed 2 times since. Every time I do so I got closer and closer to licking her ass hole. Now after sex she orders me (I love that) to get on my knees, on the floor, next to the bed
She then slides her beautiful cum filled and dripping pussy up to my face to lick clean but I am to put the tip of my tongue at the bottom of her ass hole and lick it clean as the majority of my cum runs out of her pussy and down her crack. She has started playing with her clit and telling me to tongue her ass hole until she cums. I then get to lick her pussy totally clean of both our cum juices.

Second ex was a bit of an anal freak.
Sometimes when I was licking her pussy she would hold her legs up and raise her butt as a hint that she wanted her ass licked. I would dive in, my tongue inside as far as possible (she was also a clean freak).
She would moan and squirm, especially when she used a vibe in her pussy at the same time.
Always led to amazing ass fucking.

Yes, I really enjoy doing it but my wife won’t let me get anywhere close :(
Would one of you lovely women please give her a call? :D

I love licking ass, it’s such a turn on, but only when it’s clean. I also love a dark, puckered, meaty hole, which my wife has, but unfortunately I’m not allowed anywhere near it.

oh my yes...
after years of worshipping her ass, my wife finally let me indulge myself
i think we were both surprised at how much i loved it.

it was an absolutely transcendent experience. i completely lost myself between her cheeks.
i'm now hopelessly addicted of course.
if she never sucks me again, i'd be happy as long as i get to make out with her cute little brown hole!

Lick assholes ... yes that's what I do until ... I get so hot and bothered that I actually fuck her ass with my tongue. Licking is good, but actually jamming my tongue inside her hole is what causes me to go over the edge and actually shoot my load.

Oh ... and she loves it too.
if I were in her place, I'd close on tightly onto your tongue, and won't let you come out of my butt.

Second ex was a bit of an anal freak.
Sometimes when I was licking her pussy she would hold her legs up and raise her butt as a hint that she wanted her ass licked. I would dive in, my tongue inside as far as possible (she was also a clean freak).
She would moan and squirm, especially when she used a vibe in her pussy at the same time.
Always led to amazing ass fucking.
I'd like to sit on a his mouth,
tongue deep onto my backhole,
and quite surely, tip of his nose
rubbing on my wet pussy.
driving me onto ecstacy!
oh, I want that feel,
I wish it were real!

Back