I'm all alone, it's not time to sleep,
feel my words as if they're real...

I'd like to sit on someone's mouth,
with his tongue deep onto my hole.
especially my ass, nice and warm
and quite surely, the tip of the nose
rubbing on my wet pussy hole.
drive me onto ecstasy cooed she
oh, I want that feeling, I wish it were real!

but will someone be there?
Urgently, if not immediately!
Goddess is waiting for thee!

I like licking my lover's ring and have no issues with finding it mildly soiled... just not interested in having solid dessert...
I prefer having my ring worked over with a hot tongue and wiggly finger(s).... if you want to cause me to become a total slut, that's the way to get me there...

why won't someone come and see,
I'd love to feel a tongue pass deep,
I'm all alone, it's not time to sleep,
feel my words as if they're real...

I'd like to sit on someone's mouth,
with his tongue deep onto my hole.
especially my ass, nice and warm
and quite surely, the tip of the nose
rubbing on my wet pussy hole.
drive me onto ecstasy cooed she
oh, I want that feeling, I wish it were real!

but will someone be there?
Urgently, if not immediately!
Goddess is waiting for thee!
It’s my favorite way to spend an afternoon.
My cheeks enveloped by yours and my tongue happily probing until you are exhausted

Of course, and when I explained it to the girls afterward, I told them, "every part of their body was sexy to me and I wanted to make it feel good."

HUGE bonus if I was (and they said I was) the first to play with them like that.

I'm pretty confident that it's vastly more common for guys to tongue girls than vice-versa.

As a guy, I'm none too happy about that, but I confess that the disparity doesn't inhibit me in the least from doing a girl: I'm pleasing HER, not accumulating points to get her to do things to me.

I WILL say, however, that most girls have been a little taken aback: I hope it was just the novelty and not some fear that I was going to ask them to reciprocate.

my wife and I got out of the shower together and decided to give it a try,,,It was so erotic as we slowly worked our way into licking each others asses,,and speaking for myself I loved the feeling,,one of the hottest things I have ever felt ,,but we never did it again..oh well

Back