Have you licked an asshole?

Have you licked an asshole

• Total voters
It's just another part of hot sex that's part of the experience to me. I've been refused a few times until they let me do it, then they would never refuse me again. Most women that have not experienced it usually cum like a hurricane once they let me do them. My wife always acted like she hated it but had no trouble laying on her belly and spreading her cheeks for me on a regular basis. Fuckin A!

licked, kissed, tongued, fingered....
Good girl!

Love a hot ass to lick, drives most girls wild to have a man be so bold and nasty as to lick their ass.

Then on all 4's, licking their ass, while I rub their clitty usually makes them cum fast and hard.

Have done and received. Not sure which I enjoyed more but if I had to choose probably giving.

Went to do on wife as soon as out of shower and she went mental.
I have asked to be do e to me but said no.

I love rimming & being rimmed... it's so hot. Feels great. I love getting my shaved balls licked while getting my ass licked. I love returning the favor, love my nose in hot, shaved pussy while licking a hot ass..

I'm a straight man who loves eating ass and having his ass eaten, as well as fingered and penetrated with a dildo. My wife does all of the above. When it comes to rimming me, I like when she goes a little wild, spanking me and lightly biting my ass cheeks and lapping at my anus and getting the tip inside. She's never sucked my cock to orgasm and I think she rims me so often because it's easier than giving a blowjob. I like it best when I'm face down and ass up, which makes me feel wonderfully vulnerable and submissive.

As far as me rimming her, she's not much into it but she'll let me do it to make me happy. She has a beautiful ass, on the smaller side, and I just love when I'm licking her pussy and she switches from being on her back to all fours, with her ass up in my face. It blows my mind! I lose myself in her beauty and lick her pussy from behind and go to town licking her lovely anus.

The first woman whose anus I licked was my girlfriend in college, but that was just a passing lick. She was sitting on my face (something she did a lot) and moved forward so that her anus passed over my lips and tongue. It just lasted a moment and that was the only time. (She fingered my asshole a lot but she never rimmed me.)

In my later twenties I had a girlfriend who was the best lover I ever had. I took her virginity and taught her everything I wanted to do. We fucked and sucked in every position, switching back and forth between intercourse and oral, and doing anal a few times too. She liked for me to cum in her mouth and then she'd swallow, sucking out every drop and leaving my cock perfectly clean. Sex with her was like being caught in a hurricane, absolutely wild and uninhibited. For some reason I didn't want to say how I wanted her to do butt stuff on me; I wanted it just to happen. But I started licking her asshole as well as her pussy, and when she asked me one day what else we could do in bed, I told her to do to me what I did to her. I don't remember if it was the same day but at some point soon she started coming behind me and licking my asshole. It got to be a regular thing. One time she made me cum through ass licking alone, with neither of us touching any other part of my body. It wasn't a strong orgasm, more like my semen gushing out in a reflex action.

Another memorable experience occurred a couple years later when we were visiting a distant city, staying way up in a high-rise hotel, with big windows offering panoramic views. It didn't take long after checking in for us to get busy in bed. We had this game, of my invention of course, which involved one of us taking the initiative and doing something to the other, or making the other do something, for five seconds, before the other took a turn by starting another activity that also lasted five seconds. This got to be pretty athletic and very sloppy and wild, with all kinds of licking and sucking and fingering and grabbing and fucking and spanking. It was really exciting not knowing what was coming next. After about five or ten minutes of that we got tired, so I got out of bed, took her hand, and led her to the armchair by the windows. I posed her with her back to me, kneeling on the arms of the chair with her legs spread and her ass pointed right at me. Then I leaned forward, grabbed her ass cheeks with both sides, and starting lapping at her asshole like a wild man. It was the first time I really let loose on her ass like that.

She shifted and made a sound suggesting she didn't like it, but I kept at it. Then I told her to stay right there, as I sat at the edge of the bed, masturbating while looking at the wanton sight of my girlfriend in that awkward but incredibly hot position, with her ass lifted up toward me and her anus and pussy red and swollen and glistening wet. She looked back at me with a look of anger and frustration on her face. She didn't like what I was doing but I didn't stop. It was really hot just looking at her while I stroked my cock, but soon I had to have more. I rushed back and licked her asshole even more passionately, and went at her pussy too this time. That made her happy, and her pussy opened up like a flower as it did when she was really excited. I repeated the process, heading back to the bed to jerk myself while looking at her ravished ass, and then coming back to lick some more. She came a couple times, and then we headed to the bed where I fucked from behind, really pounding her as she came again and again, moaning and calling out my name. Then she approached an orgasm that I could tell was going to be especially intense. I found it in me to thrust even faster and in a moment we were coming together, crying out in ecstasy as I shot pulse after pulse of hot cum deep in her wonderful, wide open pussy.

That was one of the greatest sexual experiences of my life. So, yes, licking ass is hot . . . very hot.

Sad, my wife doesn't let me do that. If she knew what it's costing us for me to pay ladies to say yes, maybe she'd change her mind. Nope no way!

I have always wanted my ass licked. Any women want to discuss it with me please send me a PM.

Back