Have you licked an asshole?

Have you licked an asshole

• Total voters
Good girl!

Love a hot ass to lick, drives most girls wild to have a man be so bold and nasty as to lick their ass.

Then on all 4's, licking their ass, while I rub their clitty usually makes them cum fast and hard.
Yuuuuuuuup, luv it that much toooo 🤤

Never done it nor had it done to me and for the life of me dont6know why lol.....Now in a sexless marriage and no opportunities to play around so just like my bi curious thoughts hardly likely to happen.....bugger damn!

Use your tongue in a point to get in her ass a bit, in and out, in and out. Drives them crazy.
Be prepared . . . we would always end up with my cock replacing my tongue to really get her going.
She loved ass licking (and fucking) and so did I!

I remember after a night out my wife led me to the back patio and bent over a wicker couch we had told me to pull up her skirt and she had removed her panties at the last bar we were at. I pulled up her skirt and she told me she wanted me to lick her ass, it was the most erotic thing we had done since we had gotten married.

I was always afraid to scare a woman away by suggesting anything new. And licking (and eating) ass was one of those things I dared not suggest. But in college I had my first purely physical (for me) relationship. And once we had started having sex, I didn't wait to expand my pussy-eating to some serious ass-eating.

I love the way that tight little ring of muscles tightens and loosens and the smooth feel and earthy taste of an asshole. And I wanted to feel what I was giving her. She did a pretty good job, I must say. As a woman who would refuse anal intercourse, she was ok with oral backdoor sex. I don't think she enjoyed a finger 'up there' as much as I did.

As long as both people are clean, it's a whole new 'playing field' for a couple.

Yes. Mostly other men who were squeaky clean. Its such a taboo and erotic thing. Ive had mine licked many times. My second encounter with men was getting my ass licked. I wore crotchless fishnets and i felt like a woman getting her pussy ate

Yes. Mostly other men who were squeaky clean. Its such a taboo and erotic thing. Ive had mine licked many times. My second encounter with men was getting my ass licked. I wore crotchless fishnets and i felt like a woman getting her pussy ate
That will make be beg for the next step

I would do it for my wife if she wanted... but she thinks oral sex is nasty now.. But as in a lot of sexual thinks..I love a fresh shower ,a clean body. It doesnt take but a few minutes of foreplay for your natural scent to work its way out.

I lick my lover’s butthole every chance I get! I so love eating pussy and making a woman cum! It’s my favorite thing! I’m grateful, to have developed a talented tongue and fingers over the years. While eating pussy, it’s right there.😁 Sometimes, after I’ve given her numerous orgasms and made her squirt, she’ll roll away on her side to take a break. I love to take the opportunity presented, gently spread her cheeks and that little hole, and lovingly lick and probe. She loves it.

I'm always eager to lick my wife's ass ... and penetrate with my fingers. She let me fuck her ass a couple of times, but wasn't too into it so it's been years since I've done that. Sadly, she refuses to reciprocate. My ass is never tasted and the only fingers that have gone there are my own. And my doctors, but it's just not the same.

I'm always eager to lick my wife's ass ... and penetrate with my fingers. She let me fuck her ass a couple of times, but wasn't too into it so it's been years since I've done that. Sadly, she refuses to reciprocate. My ass is never tasted and the only fingers that have gone there are my own. And my doctors, but it's just not the same.
I love to lick my wife’s ass. I do it while she is using her vibrator and I love the way she squirms. She is not as quick to reciprocate but when she does… amazing!

Back