Have you licked an asshole?

Have you licked an asshole

• Total voters
Of course, my first thought was 'are we talking fighting or fucking?' As for the latter, I love teasing a woman's arsehole - tongue, finger tips, even a gently inserted well lubed finger. A former lover absolutely blew my mind one time by licking mine. She said she got an 'extra large load' when we got around to fucking.

Yes both giving and receiving and loved both, wish my wife did but not even remotely wants to even discuss the possibility but in the past yes, very erotic!

Has anyone here ever gone tongue deep inside someone's hole? Not just licking but tongue-fucking too?
Of course.

Had a woman I played with a couple times, I would service her orally, I’d spend over an hour with my mouth on her pussy and ass. She liked it most when I’d rub her g spot and tongue her ass

Of course.

Had a woman I played with a couple times, I would service her orally, I’d spend over an hour with my mouth on her pussy and ass. She liked it most when I’d rub her g spot and tongue her ass
Oh nice, very hot! There's nothing IMO hotter than a beautiful woman taking a tongue real deep in her butthole.

About 5 years ago I had an affair with a woman, my wife and daughter were out of town, so this woman and I met at a hotel downtown. I could tell she had freshly showered, her skin very soft, she was wearing a dress with nothing underneath. She was face down on the bed, I’m kissing a trail up her legs, then started licking down her butt crack (her ass was exquisite). When I got to her anus, I licked all around, and she whimpered as no one else had done that to her.

After freshly showering, I’m game for almost anything

To each there own but it really isn't my thing. There are better places to lick IMO. That being said, To each there own.

Yes I l have tongued the asses of several women.

When my wife has had a few drinks and we are in bed she will say “do it nasty”. That is my cue to tongue fuck her ass.

When she is ready for my cock, without saying anything, she will bring her legs up and spread her cheeks with her hands to open her hole. That is when I pound her wet hole. She is a good slut when she wants to be.

Yes I l have tongued the asses of several women.

When my wife has had a few drinks and we are in bed she will say “do it nasty”. That is my cue to tongue fuck her ass.

When she is ready for my cock, without saying anything, she will bring her legs up and spread her cheeks with her hands to open her hole. That is when I pound her wet hole. She is a good slut when she wants to be.
She's a good girl yummy

Yes, when she moans when I go deep is so worth it. Frankly, better than tonguing pussy.
It's so sexy first time I done it she came on my tounge jesus it was so good
She never had as anyone do this to her
Married now lots of nice things have happened since then

Back