Holy Sh*t They're NAKED in Here!

Annie, m'love, you'll tread the path beneath your feet with fidelity and grace.

Not to suggest anything you won't find comfortable with, but why don't you give your darling a chance to be a voyeur as you take your own pleasure. You don't need to know or even think he's watching once you roll on your way. Just don't be shy about what your hands are busy doing...

If you prefer he stays uninvolved be sure to discuss it first... "It's a game my dear, and you're a stranger who can't come in, but you can definitely watch..." :devil:

Essentially, yes. The age difference produces an unequal power dynamic by pure virtue of life difference. While an average 18yr old high school student might be legal, she would be unethical to pursue in my worldview. Simply put, she would not have the life exerience to handle such a decision rationally, nor would she have the emotional, mental, or monetary werewithal to be anything but dependent.

While she is legally capable of granting consent, I would not generally consider it informed consent.

MIS winds up being different for various reasons. In that situation, I am not the predator, and I judged her fully capable of informed consent.

----

*peering at your file over my sexy therapist glasses*
*mmhmm....yes, i see*

Integrity.....I knew there was a reason I liked you. My radar is always on point, as a judge of character. :cool:

Annie, m'love, you'll tread the path beneath your feet with fidelity and grace.

Not to suggest anything you won't find comfortable with, but why don't you give your darling a chance to be a voyeur as you take your own pleasure. You don't need to know or even think he's watching once you roll on your way. Just don't be shy about what your hands are busy doing...

If you prefer he stays uninvolved be sure to discuss it first... "It's a game my dear, and you're a stranger who can't come in, but you can definitely watch..." :devil:

Well said, dollface, and an excellent approach.

Sorta related to something I was going to suggest:

It can be phrased badly (i.e. you aren't able to satisfy me anymore, or well enough) or it can be phrased otherwise, like for example:

- As I age, I get kinkier and more open-minded, and like most women my libido goes up. I want to play some new games. I want to try some stuff with toys. Will you help me? Be my audience, or order me to do stuff cause I'm too shy to do it unless I'm told to. -

I don't know; only you know what he's like, but I agree with Homburg that it's important to give your spouse a chance to help you, at least a choice, and it doesn't have to be phrased like "I'm unhappy and you don't satisfy me"; it can be "I'm changing and getting kinkier and hornier as I age and I want you to be part of it."

I'm liking so much of what I've read as I've been catching up in here. This is a powerful place full of extraordinary people.

mojo indeed.

bj

Ermmmmmm how do I put this 'do it myself' has never appealed and does nothing whatsoever for me putting it frankly I don't masturbate I never have much oh sure it's a bit pleasurable but deffo not enough to get me anywhere only thing that works has a buzz attached to it and I can't get there myself with that either needs partner paticipation ... which I do get. So what's the problem? It's not the same is it? I suppose I shouldn't moan I knew what I was doing when I gave up a bastard with a big one for well someone whose wife had kicked him out of her bed 10 years before. It's true what they say if you don't use it you lose it . I thought I could live with it and when love is all rosy you can put up with anything, but life has to be lived and tho I still love him the rosieness wears off a bit. Anyway I have said too much for all my moaning about it I will chose love and let this be a measure of my love that I won't cheat even though I could for as I said I know someone who would be all to willing

I am not going to comment on the rest of your situation except to say I feel for you. That's a tough place to be.

I wouldn't dismiss masturbation. It's like anything--it takes practice to figure out how to do it well. I kinda figured out how to masturbate before I was even old enough to know what it was but it wasn't until I was sexually active that started to teach myself to come in different ways. In the beginning, I could only come in a certain position, with my hands a certain way. I didn't like being limited so I tried new things. Your body learns quickly to allow yourself pleasure if you don't let your mind tell you that this form of pleasure is 'less than' something else. Watch something while you are doing it or read something or talk to yourself in the most filthy way. If you try it often, you will get so good at it that you can make yourself come by looking at yourself in the mirror. ;)

Hang in there!

Sara:rose:

Goodness, I know. All I can say is, embarrassment or not, both my boys will get a good solid talking to on sex. The girls will too, though it will be of different content. "Don't be satisfied with lame boyfriends. Demand more from them. You deserve to enjoy your experience, not just let them enjoy theirs." "Oh geeze, dad, do we have to discuss this?!?" "Yes, young lady. Now sit and let's talk rope." :devil:

i can imagine this conversation. i can also imagine that your two girls would love to talk rope, though for very different reasons.

oldest: show me hoe to make that knot again?

youngest: there is technique to this tying yourself up thing?

Ermmmmmm how do I put this 'do it myself' has never appealed and does nothing whatsoever for me putting it frankly I don't masturbate I never have much oh sure it's a bit pleasurable but deffo not enough to get me anywhere only thing that works has a buzz attached to it and I can't get there myself with that either needs partner paticipation ... which I do get. So what's the problem? It's not the same is it? I suppose I shouldn't moan I knew what I was doing when I gave up a bastard with a big one for well someone whose wife had kicked him out of her bed 10 years before. It's true what they say if you don't use it you lose it . I thought I could live with it and when love is all rosy you can put up with anything, but life has to be lived and tho I still love him the rosieness wears off a bit. Anyway I have said too much for all my moaning about it I will chose love and let this be a measure of my love that I won't cheat even though I could for as I said I know someone who would be all to willing

This is going to come out way more flippant than it's meant, but you seriously need to practice more.

This is coming from someone who teaches whole women-only workshops on How To Get Yourself Off. Everybody gets a badge at the end that says "Good Grrrl" and we all go out for martinis before we go home and practice...

There's nothing wrong with needing a toy or vibrator to get off. And there's a lot right with grabbing a partner to lend a helping hand there. Neither activity is compensatory, nor a sign of failure.

Why do you think we're all in here trying to get you all horny and overwrought? So you'll go practice, of course.

pauvre. You did make the right choice, choosing love over a stiffy, and if you think about it, that love, whether or not it started out the most competent sexual profile in the world, is a damn good foundation for happiness and satisfaction.

YOu just gotta be inventive, and keep practicing. That's how you get to Carnegie Hall.

bj

I am 58 years old ffs!! do you think I haven't experimented in all that time?!! I know where it's nicest but all I get is sore and numb ....... long nails don't help either!!

I am 58 years old ffs!! do you think I haven't experimented in all that time?!! I know where it's nicest but all I get is sore and numb ....... long nails don't help either!!

Have you ever tried a Hitachi magic wand? You may cum in a few new languages.
I don't cum at the drop of a hat, but this baby works wonders when I need that extra somethin'.......just sayin'

Homb suggested that and I looked them up online but they cost rather a lot £60 (what's that $120 or there abouts) is a bit steep for a vib!

Homb suggested that and I looked them up online but they cost rather a lot £60 (what's that $120 or there abouts) is a bit steep for a vib!

Pricey, yes, but I'm a bargain shopper. Got mine on sale. :D
Shop around and see if there are any sales. You will not suffer buyer's remorse, I promise.

That's one way I identify the Real Grrrls - the nails on the first and/or middle finger of their dominant hand are SHORT.

Fuck vanity. Orgasms are more important.

Sometimes when we want to drive away all the men in a bar, (except, of course, the really good ones, who hang around to eavesdrop and learn) we grrls take a survey: index finger, middle finger, both, or other?

Nothing like a table full of chix holding up fingers. Especially when you know where they've been...

bj

*peering at your file over my sexy therapist glasses*
*mmhmm....yes, i see*

Integrity.....I knew there was a reason I liked you. My radar is always on point, as a judge of character. :cool:

Thank you. :eek:

:rose:

And, um, sexy therapist glasses? Yum.

I :heart: women in glasses (fortunately both my gals wear specs)

----

i can imagine this conversation. i can also imagine that your two girls would love to talk rope, though for very different reasons.

oldest: show me hoe to make that knot again?

youngest: there is technique to this tying yourself up thing?

*facepalm* Egads, I know. Oldest Daughter has already gotten creative with her jumprope more than once. Quite abit in fact. She a wee toppy poppet already.

----

Hmm, I saw them on sale at a very reputable stateside vendor for $29.95. Might be worth the cost in S&H. I'll see if I can find that ad again.

That's one way I identify the Real Grrrls - the nails on the first and/or middle finger of their dominant hand are SHORT.

Fuck vanity. Orgasms are more important.

Sometimes when we want to drive away all the men in a bar, (except, of course, the really good ones, who hang around to eavesdrop and learn) we grrls take a survey: index finger, middle finger, both, or other?

Nothing like a table full of chix holding up fingers. Especially when you know where they've been...

bj
I don't even think the nail on my first finger on my right hand bothers to grow past a certain point anymore. It just stays perfect for pervin'.

Mine aren't grown on they are pasted on with acrylic then painted.... I put a pic in the Bistro last week. How am I going to ecplain to the ladies attending my husbands club functions why one of them happens to be shorter?!!

Mine aren't grown on they are pasted on with acrylic then painted.... I put a pic in the Bistro last week. How am I going to ecplain to the ladies attending my husbands club functions why one of them happens to be shorter?!!

Nah, they'll just know :D

LOL! But with the right vibe, a girl can have fabu orgasms, AND a kick ass manicure. Them nails come in handy for other things, y'know. ;)

Well, I still got eight out of ten. Nails are a rather handy tool for the jewelry making thing. Good for picking up tiny beads and stuff.

But vibes are nice too. Almost too efficient for me, sometimes. I like it to take longer than 30 seconds...

I've just been looking it up and wondering if I dare put it on his card .......

Do it. Seriously. Tell him you bought it as a present for 'both of you'.

Which really, you did.

bj

Nah, they'll just know :D

Highly unlikely lol they are only just recovering from me arriving on their scene as it is (the first time in a very short mini skirt I might add I was out to shock cos they thought I was a hussy for going off with him in the first place!)

Well, I still got eight out of ten. Nails are a rather handy tool for the jewelry making thing. Good for picking up tiny beads and stuff.

But vibes are nice too. Almost too efficient for me, sometimes. I like it to take longer than 30 seconds...

Do it. Seriously. Tell him you bought it as a present for 'both of you'.

Which really, you did.

bj

I will but am waiting on Homb finding his other site

Own your hussiness, baby!

Inspired by all this, I'm noodling on a little fiction piece about bijou getting herself off.

You'll be the first to know when it's done.

bj

Back