Hot Talk

Thank you guys.

My Mother has been seeing another man recently.
She said to me, “The man likes you. He wants to take both you and me out this coming Saturday.”

what do you guys think ? I feel a little excited.
I hope your mother is as sexually adventurous as you are! 😜

“But I, I thought,” he started, reaching for me.

I pushed his hand away, “You thought what, that’d you’d be fucking me as soon as we got back to my place?” I laughed, took another sip of wine, “I make my men show that they deserve it, that they know how to worship a woman.”

“I do, I mean I thought…”

I opened my purse, took out my panties, the red lace thongs I was going to wear for him before he so arrogantly told me that he didn’t want me wearing any panties when he picked me up. “I was going to wear these for you, butI don’t like spoiled little boys. Now you’re going to wear them for me.”

“I will not! No way!”

I ran a hand across my bosom and put that scented finger under my nose and took an exaggerated sniff. “I’ll be calling an Uber, then.”

He sighed, smiled, took the panties from my hand, stood up and headed towards the men’s room.

“But I, I thought,” he started, reaching for me.

I pushed his hand away, “You thought what, that’d you’d be fucking me as soon as we got back to my place?” I laughed, took another sip of wine, “I make my men show that they deserve it, that they know how to worship a woman.”

“I do, I mean I thought…”

I opened my purse, took out my panties, the red lace thongs I was going to wear for him before he so arrogantly told me that he didn’t want me wearing any panties when he picked me up. “I was going to wear these for you, butI don’t like spoiled little boys. Now you’re going to wear them for me.”

“I will not! No way!”

I ran a hand across my bosom and put that scented finger under my nose and took an exaggerated sniff. “I’ll be calling an Uber, then.”

He sighed, smiled, took the panties from my hand, stood up and headed towards the men’s room.
Super hot...Love how she turned the tables on him and he was too horny to resist

Back