Hot Talk

It is a personal issue to me. My wife was sexually abused by multiple family members as a child, therefore I consider surrender to be a forced action.

.-- so I pick you up. Before the interview there's dinner, and of course I just want to show you off. ...

There's a rose on the dinner table.....you ordered an expensive bottle of single-malt whisky.
The rose is red...and the rose is red.

There's a rose on the dinner table.....you ordered an expensive bottle of single-malt whisky.
The rose is red...and the rose is red.
The rose is lovely, the comparison is subtle, some say it's who you stand out. Oh, I agree. Was it me who was going to interview you? Yes, but I could audition you for other talents and how many different means does 'you belong to me' have?

while the boss was out yesterday, the manager summoned Jenny to his office.
He locked the door after she entered the room..

After the manager locked the door he said,
" I see you've been wearing such a short skirt most of the days...."

The manager continued, " Tom is not around today...I see you've been going to his office...."

Last edited:
Mr. Baron,
you brought up the idea of "personal assistant". you are the one that should let me know if you have the right mindset
"See me at my office on Monday at 10. We can discuss the details then", Baron replies. He reaches into his jacket, producing a business card, and puts it on Jenny's tray.

Believe it or not, she's actually the one who keeps this business up and running. The open position is for more personal assistance.

sexy-good-morning-bdsm-1876043.jpeg
*going over your résumé*

It looks like you've never held a position very long.

Last edited:
Then a deep dive is necessary to evaluate your whole potential.

Before you do a deep dive, Mr Baron, first and foremost important is to make sure you have good diving skills. Then you might want to test the water temperature and have some understanding of the way it ticks and kicks . And you might also want to do a little warm-up exercises to avoid getting cramps, Mr Baron.

Back