Hot Talk

Let me explain first what the position I'm offering you is about. It's basically a twofold job: First and foremost, you'll be responsible for making sure I can work at the highest level - keep away or relieve the stress my job brings. I don't have the tlme to tell you each time what I need. After your training, you have to know it.

Second, you're expected to represent the company. This includes travelling, attending functions and other social events with me. Required are impeccable looks and the ability to connect. You'll be sort of a figurehead for the company.

Your training will be conducted by me and the Miss you saw on entering. You will be reporting to the both of us.

You see, it's a very responsible and demanding position. You'll be rewarded with a generous salary, a live-in facility and expenses you can use to keep up your appearance, but also your personal enjoyment.

Do you think you can live up to our standards? If you have any doubt, say so now and we'll call this off so we don't waste any further time.

Mr. Baron,
The dinner at your mansion doesn't look very good.
I'll buy you dinner. You pick a 5 star restaurant.

a-date-at-bar-jpg.2203555

It's nice to have this corner table.
I smell your manly breath close to me.
Sitting down in such a short dress I am aware how much my thighs are exposed.
My fingers tremble as I touch your bare thigh. I can’t hep it. The thought of your touching you “there” is driving me wild. Losing control…

My fingers tremble as I touch your bare thigh. I can’t hep it. The thought of your touching you “there” is driving me wild. Losing control…
I happened to be in a mansion for a little while for a taste of what it felt like to be with a rich man.

0e96cdddbce17fcd2b88d291019faf30.jpg

He turns around the corner, in a hurry yet still impeccably dressed. "I am so sorry, I had to rescue a kitten that got lost on the road", he says and offers her a red rose. "Please accept my sincere apologies. Your breasts are absolutely beautiful, ma'am."

He turns around the corner, in a hurry yet still impeccably dressed. "I am so sorry, I had to rescue a kitten that got lost on the road", he says and offers her a red rose. "Please accept my sincere apologies. Your breasts are absolutely beautiful, ma'am."
I am surprised to see you in a different style today

Mr. Baron,
Now you are getting mushy, Victorian style.....holding a rose in your hand to meet your date...
mushy, mushy, mushy man

Nothing wrong with showing some old fashioned manners. And the Victorians were much kinkier than the proverbial visible ankle may suggest. You do know where the Prince Albert got its name?

Last edited:
tumblr_n7asybNtRv1qz5q5oo1_r1_500.jpg

The photographer was taken by surprise when she insisted on pulling her dress down, stating the photographs should be "standing out artistically as they are intended for a gentleman with very special interests".

(photo deleted)
Jenny's mother's companion bought her a new pair of panties and
matching stockings. Then he said to her with a cigar in his mouth,
"Jenny, you know you look good, don't you?"

Last edited:
Do I need to repeat the whole thing about having permission of the right's holders to post pictures on this thread also?

Portraitfotografie Männer.jpeg
"Why don't you show me you look as good as your mom in this", he asked through a cloud of cigar smoke.

Back