How do you feel about "being" a Cocksucker?

Its funny you mention that, the first time i met a guy to suck i was nervous. But after that i became very comfortable getting naked with a guy, and sucking a dick. Id love a guy to guide me the first time though. I remember going to dark booths and just jerking my cock. I never saw a cock stick through.
I love being a cocksucker. The only thing better than a cock in my mouth is one in my ass. Or better yet, one in each at the same time. If my wife is watching and playing with the guy's wives that makes it even better.
I visited a friend in Florida and I’ve had his cock in my mouth every day since Monday I love it!

I used to be on Silverdaddies, but between the pandemic and life in general, I deleted my profile as there really weren't opportunities I could take advantage of. However, I recall chatting with one gentleman that was looking for a cocksucker. He was widowed, lived alone, and needed regular draining. Now, I haven't gotten back on SD simply because I just haven't, but I started thinking about him just this week, and although my work schedule might interfere with a regular draining, I found myself trying to plan how I could make that work, if I rejoined SD, and if he was still interested.
I had good luck with SD prior to the Pandemic, better than on CL in the old days. Just still concerned about COVID, so for now I am on the sidelines. Good luck to you buddy!

i think like the most,,cocksuckers,,i was in the beginning(as a CD or sissy)scared,nervous because at school,at home,everywhere!i,ve heard comments like they should be locked up or burn them in hell etc,but i was also aware how curious&turned on(didn,t knew what it exactly was i felt,at13yrs old you don,t know anything about feelings&sex!)i was when the first time i was grabbed by a older guy,he let me grind his cock with my bum on the playground,his arms around me so i couldn,t run away(what i never thought about;))and i was surprized&proud i was so good with doing this,omg you,re fantastic!(still remember this words)so after that,teens can,t keepsecrets,i was asked&sometimes a bit more forced toplease some guys(and so i started wearing girlclothes&shoes&lingerie ,because I was asked by a guy to do this)and to keep this short,i never had a bad comment about sucking&fucking a cock,so yes i know i look sexy&slutty,can be very naughty or cute but i feel very proud i,m a cocksucker!And you would be surprised how many women don,t do it for their husband,what some men told me,but offcourse on this forum i,m sure they,re many good cocksuckers who like it very much!sorry pic is wife not mewife blowjob dad (2).jpg

Ok so while in the past had sometimes I would dress in panties and skirts and would give a friend a little Hj but really wanted to do more years later, my first-time had a playdate had the guy wear a condom as I sucked him was fun but knew I was missing something, next time no condom omg what a difference the soft yet hard cock on my tounge, the warmth and then the reward omg that is amazing and then I was hooked, the fantasy now is some one close buy that I could go over to regularly and throw on a skirt that I keep there get on my knees and suck him off at least once a week that would be amazing

i think like the most,,cocksuckers,,i was in the beginning(as a CD or sissy)scared,nervous because at school,at home,everywhere!i,ve heard comments like they should be locked up or burn them in hell etc,but i was also aware how curious&turned on(didn,t knew what it exactly was i felt,at13yrs old you don,t know anything about feelings&sex!)i was when the first time i was grabbed by a older guy,he let me grind his cock with my bum on the playground,his arms around me so i couldn,t run away(what i never thought about;))and i was surprized&proud i was so good with doing this,omg you,re fantastic!(still remember this words)so after that,teens can,t keepsecrets,i was asked&sometimes a bit more forced toplease some guys(and so i started wearing girlclothes&shoes&lingerie ,because I was asked by a guy to do this)and to keep this short,i never had a bad comment about sucking&fucking a cock,so yes i know i look sexy&slutty,can be very naughty or cute but i feel very proud i,m a cocksucker!And you would be surprised how many women don,t do it for their husband,what some men told me,but offcourse on this forum i,m sure they,re many good cocksuckers who like it very much!sorry pic is wife not meView attachment 2242457
Happy to be Face-Fucked and blissfully content...

Ok so while in the past had sometimes I would dress in panties and skirts and would give a friend a little Hj but really wanted to do more years later, my first-time had a playdate had the guy wear a condom as I sucked him was fun but knew I was missing something, next time no condom omg what a difference the soft yet hard cock on my tounge, the warmth and then the reward omg that is amazing and then I was hooked, the fantasy now is some one close buy that I could go over to regularly and throw on a skirt that I keep there get on my knees and suck him off at least once a week that would be amazing
Pick me, pick me :)

About the same as being right handed?
Being right or left handed is a reflexive, unconcious behavior while sucking cock is purposeful pursuit, actively engaged in, against social censure. Aside from that, they're exactly the same. (Yeah, right!!)

Being right or left is not just reflexive or unconscious, there are people that use both from birth. Also there are those that have a problem (breaking a wrist) and have to learn to use the other to get along and continue to use both after the healing of the damaged one.

Being right or left is not just reflexive or unconscious, there are people that use both from birth. Also there are those that have a problem (breaking a wrist) and have to learn to use the other to get along and continue to use both after the healing of the damaged one.
And how does this relate to being a cocksucker?

Many have started threads dealing with the actual activity of sucking cock and giving blowjobs, but not many about the dynamic of "being" a "Cocksucker". I actually love being a Cocksucker! I love the slutty way it makes me feel to admit to myself and to select others that I will eagerly drop to my knees to perform an act considered by many to be disusting, perverted and depraved! To call someone a cocksucker is seen as the supreme insult, yet I revel in the role! I take pride in my oral abilities and in having the power to reduce men to quivering orgasms! Cocksuckers of the world,UNITE!!!
I absolutely 100 percent love it. I was a little nervous my first time. It was a guy in his 50s and I was 22. It's probably why I have a huge daddy fetish now haha

I absolutely 100 percent love it. I was a little nervous my first time. It was a guy in his 50s and I was 22. It's probably why I have a huge daddy fetish now haha
In my experience it's good to commence adult cocksucking with an older more experienced partner, a firm but considerate guiding hand ushering you into the pleasures of sucking cock.

I love being called a cocksucker by someone who's cock I'm sucking. I'm perfectly all right with being a cocksucker and I feel sorry for guys who have never let themselves experience performing this wonderful act. I can't imagine not ever having sucked a cock since I've wanted to since I was a small boy, before I ever knew what cocksucking was or had ever even heard of it or any other kind of sex.
I only suck one guy now... Five years ago, when I sucked him for the first time, he said that he could tell right away that I'm a natural cocksucking bitch and he wanted me to become his personal bitch from that point on... He always makes me quiver when he tells me things like "I suck dick better than any girl could ever hope to" while his cock is in my throat.... It is SO exciting for me when he calls me his "bitch" and tells me that "I'm a natural at pleasing a man with my mouth, lips, tongue and throat" while I'm working for his load.... Sometimes I even cum without even touching myself, just from what he says while he's enjoying my service...

Back