How do you feel about "being" a Cocksucker?

The gloryhole is the solution to the scared wanna be cocksucker's dilemma. But to become a great cocksucker requires more than that, likely some coaching.

Coaching is great - but that's not as likely to happen at a glory hole or ABS. Practice, practice, practice is the key there. First: You've got a cock, you know what you like - do that. Second: Read his reactions, he moans, he gets harder, or even better, tells you what to do -- do that. If you can get a "regular" then you'll probably have a coach -- win/win! !

Coaching is great - but that's not as likely to happen at a glory hole or ABS. Practice, practice, practice is the key there. First: You've got a cock, you know what you like - do that. Second: Read his reactions, he moans, he gets harder, or even better, tells you what to do -- do that. If you can get a "regular" then you'll probably have a coach -- win/win! !
I agree, but the nervous, scared man who goes into a little booth and finds himself facing the head of a cock through the hole in the wall has likely never faced a cock at mouth level before. He's going to do what he's fantasized about, and wrap those lips around it. An hour or two later he's going to get up and walk out having had four or five cocks in his mouth, all of them wanting nothing other than to cum, and several probably having cum in his virgin pussy of a mouth.

Then the next time the wife or gf says she's not in the mood, what is he going to think of? ah, the taste of that last thrusting cock in my mouth. It must have spurted seven or eight times and I held the wad of cum, then slicked up the next cock that poked thru the hole before gulping it down. I loved that experience, and it seems she never has. Maybe that's why I'm way better of a cocksucker than she ever was. Can I get out? Where can I find some action? Sucking and cock spurting today?

Last edited:
The gloryhole is the solution to the scared wanna be cocksucker's dilemma. But to become a great cocksucker requires more than that, likely some coaching.
You are correct about glory holes but they are harder to find now days. 1st you need to be where there are book stores. Houston has many of them but the city banned gloryholes years ago so you have to comunicate using body language to hookup with potential partners.

I only suck one guy now... Five years ago, when I sucked him for the first time, he said that he could tell right away that I'm a natural cocksucking bitch and he wanted me to become his personal bitch from that point on... He always makes me quiver when he tells me things like "I suck dick better than any girl could ever hope to" while his cock is in my throat.... It is SO exciting for me when he calls me his "bitch" and tells me that "I'm a natural at pleasing a man with my mouth, lips, tongue and throat" while I'm working for his load.... Sometimes I even cum without even touching myself, just from what he says while he's enjoying my service...
And that my friends, is what we call a natural born cocksucker!!! LOVE THIS!!!

I agree, but the nervous, scared man who goes into a little booth and finds himself facing the head of a cock through the hole in the wall has likely never faced a cock at mouth level before. He's going to do what he's fantasized about, and wrap those lips around it. An hour or two later he's going to get up and walk out having had four or five cocks in his mouth, all of them wanting nothing other than to cum, and several probably having cum in his virgin pussy of a mouth.

Then the next time the wife or gf says she's not in the mood, what is he going to think of? ah, the taste of that last thrusting cock in my mouth. It must have spurted seven or eight times and I held the wad of cum, then slicked up the next cock that poked thru the hole before gulping it down. I loved that experience, and it seems she never has. Maybe that's why I'm way better of a cocksucker than she ever was. Can I get out? Where can I find some action? Sucking and cock spurting today?
YES YES YES YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!!

I love it. i love the feeling of taking his cock into my mouth and making him erect. I love even more the taste of his precum, and I adore it if he cums in my mouth for me.

There is a great sense of empowerment that I have given a guy the pleasure he wants and I have a great deal of satisfaction that I can make him cum for me. The act of giving pleasure is close to my core values as is the delight of having a stomach full of his seed.
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

Sign Me UP!!

https://www.sex.com/pin/42844818-gay-blowjob-orgy-compilation-video/

You are correct about glory holes but they are harder to find now days. 1st you need to be where there are book stores. Houston has many of them but the city banned gloryholes years ago so you have to comunicate using body language to hookup with potential partners.
You are looking at the current scarcity of old style holes in walls in completely the wrong light. The glory holes now come built into these things called heads. Now, just ignore the face that's on the Head and consider that open mouth. Unlike a hole in a wall, this is a Smart hole. It even moves around to the perfect height for your cock.

When I first began to explore my same sex urges I was in my mid-40's and extremely frustrated from being involuntarily celibate due to a sexless marriage. In the beginning, everything had to be mutual - i didn't want to be some guy's bitch. Swallowing was out of the question since it seemed to be uncomfortably close to the gay line. I just wanted to find another guy in my situation and discretely take care of our needs.

As I began to gain experience, I was occasionally called a "good cocksucker" by my partner. At first, it rubbed me the wrong way to called that but I got pleasure out of giving pleasure and so I just went with it and would answer "thanks - I really like sucking your dick" and got into being verbal.

One encounter was rather unique. I went to his apartment and, as he had told me he would be, he greeted me totally naked. He was holding a vodka and tonic and asked me if I wanted one. I accepted his offer and asked him if he minded if I took my clothes off. He stared at me as I undressed while simultaneously making my drink. With just my underwear remaining, I turned and faced him as I stood up straight and paused a moment and then slipped them off. I stood up straight so he could check me out. He came over to me and handed me my drink. I held the glass in one hand and grabbed his dick with my other. I took an ice cube in my mouth and crunched it up so my mouth would be cold and put my drink down and dropped down on my knees and took him in my mouth.

After a few moments I asked him if he wanted me to do anything specific. He answered "I want you to take my dick in your mouth as far as you can and just hold it there". He was about 6" and so I could take him in almost completely so that his head pressed against the back of my throat, face pressed into his pubic hair, balls grazing my chin. My hands were holding his legs and he told me to drop them to my sides so that the only place of contact was his dick in my mouth.

"Good. Keep holding it in your mouth without moving." After several seconds he continued. "I want you to think about what you are doing. You are on your knees with a guy's COCK in your mouth. You like having COCK'S IN YOUR MOUTH, don't you? That makes you a COCK SUCKER. Now, COCK SUCKER, SUCK MY COCK".

Over the next hour or so, we had more cocktails, took turns on each other and got each other off. He was by no means an alpha and the overall encounter was mutually enjoyable and I was turned on by the way he got it started.
Hot read!

I feel wonderful about it especially since I have a trip coming up to be with my girlfriend for three weeks. Lots of loving and sucking and fucking!

Must be wonderful to have a lover's hand on your head, fingers tugging at your hair, telling you what a good cocksucker you are. What a mind meltingly sexy title. and to know that you earned it... So exciting.

Must be wonderful to have a lover's hand on your head, fingers tugging at your hair, telling you what a good cocksucker you are. What a mind meltingly sexy title. and to know that you earned it... So exciting.
Especially when her hands are gripping your head and you can feel the pressure increasing as she nears her orgasm. You know it’s close so you work hard sucking and getting it deep so she will cum.

Especially when her hands are gripping your head and you can feel the pressure increasing as she nears her orgasm. You know it’s close so you work hard sucking and getting it deep so she will cum.
absolutely. the mindless servitude of it, working only to give someone else satisfaction, being used bythem for this and this alone... so fun. so hot.

all you know is the motion. the bob of your head. the lick, the twist. the deep bob. listen to the moans. respond to the right ones. obey. suck. lick. deeper. faster. further. always further. yes baby. i will be the best, most diligent, most sloppy cocksucker you ever imagined...

Does it count as mindless servitude if I'm the one laying back and letting the sucker enjoy my cock treat? 😄
absolutely. i would hope that the act of servitude is so absolute, so shameless and all encompassing, that all you can do is shut you eyes, shut the world out, and surrender to the pleasure. I would hope it feels so good, you would study this mindless filthy mouth slave with astonishment...

absolutely. i would hope that the act of servitude is so absolute, so shameless and all encompassing, that all you can do is shut you eyes, shut the world out, and surrender to the pleasure. I would hope it feels so good, you would study this mindless filthy mouth slave with astonishment...
I relax and focus on giving my sucker as big a mouthful of my cum as possible, after feeding them lots of precum. 😁

I only suck one guy now... Five years ago, when I sucked him for the first time, he said that he could tell right away that I'm a natural cocksucking bitch and he wanted me to become his personal bitch from that point on... He always makes me quiver when he tells me things like "I suck dick better than any girl could ever hope to" while his cock is in my throat.... It is SO exciting for me when he calls me his "bitch" and tells me that "I'm a natural at pleasing a man with my mouth, lips, tongue and throat" while I'm working for his load.... Sometimes I even cum without even touching myself, just from what he says while he's enjoying my service...
This would be my ideal situation, one guy, exclusive and who wanted nothing moor than to have me be his personal cock sucker. Bonus that he talks dirty as well. Gives me a hard on just thinking how great a situation like this would be

Back