How do you feel about "being" a Cocksucker?

It's body will be subjected to my carnal needs and my physical and emotional proclivities, without question; questioning is a redeemed by robust punishment.

Last edited:
Do any of you have best friends or great friendships among the people you play with?
If so what do you find you like most about it?

Do you pursue longer term relationships with a few people at the same time as in throuples, quads or just poly and separate from one another?

Do any of you have best friends or great friendships among the people you play with?

Do you pursue longer term relationships with a few people at the same time as in throuples, quads or just poly and separate from one another?
I's like to find that.

I am a cocksucker in my fantasies. In reality I am a long-married normal guy, never had the pleasure of playing around with another guy. I've wanted to suck a cock since I was young, and my fantasies are almost all about me sucking him off, no reciprocation. I'd love an opportunity to experience that.
Your fantasy was so similar to my own. The only difference was my age. I wanted to blow a man when I turned 55. I was married, my situation similar to yours. I craved cock every day for 8 years. It was a transformation for me. I KNEW I would do it. It excited me even more to think I would be fully clothed and making queer sex to a man's dick and balls. Moan like a girl when he came in my mouth, and swallowed his whole load. Bisexual fantasies, video's, stories, were the 1rst steps of my journey that led me to my knees.
Can share much more if you want to. I did become a faggot in real life, but the risks I took were enormous. My true desire to suck it overrode anything else.

Your fantasy was so similar to my own. The only difference was my age. I wanted to blow a man when I turned 55. I was married, my situation similar to yours. I craved cock every day for 8 years. It was a transformation for me. I KNEW I would do it. It excited me even more to think I would be fully clothed and making queer sex to a man's dick and balls. Moan like a girl when he came in my mouth, and swallowed his whole load. Bisexual fantasies, video's, stories, were the 1rst steps of my journey that led me to my knees.
Can share much more if you want to. I did become a faggot in real life, but the risks I took were enormous. My true desire to suck it overrode anything else.
By all means, share more please.

Thanks so much for the nice compliment. I usually operate on an "on call" basis. When one of the men I service is feeling especially needy he gives me a call. As long as I have an hour to dress and put on my makeup all is good. So many men are soooo sexually needy. I read an article recently that stated that 80% of married men have no sex at all in their marriages. Unfortunately, I was one of those sexually starved men before I was divorced. Sissies provide a truly valuable service to men in today's world. I personally feel that if more men would avail themselves of the services we sissies provide, the world would be a happier place. I'd like to think that my services are contributing in a small way to world peace.:heart:
Oh my gosh, so true! I have two “boyfriends”, both with perfect cocks for sucking! Not so big that I can’t get them all the way down, yet big enough to fill my mouth and throat. Both claim to be “straight”, yet both want to pleasure me too. That doesn’t always happen, sometimes I’m locked or just so into the sissy role that I need to be denied. S is an older gentleman, and it was with him that I truly discovered my love for sucking cock, for serving those that need served. It was with him that I first discovered the feeling of being “cock drunk”…I literally went crazy that night and he responded with two helpings of cream for me. Young A is in his twenties, has a girlfriend but loves older girls like me. Not quite the mental connection with him, but it’s fun to watch him shower while looking at me…and then step right out and feed me what I need so badly. I agree that sucking a cock does not make a person a cocksucker, that is a role that those of us that consider ourselves one willingly accept and relish.

I have one guy that im best friends with. He loves when i call him my cock sucker. We text all the time and i consider him a very good friend

Thanks so much for the nice compliment. I usually operate on an "on call" basis. When one of the men I service is feeling especially needy he gives me a call. As long as I have an hour to dress and put on my makeup all is good. So many men are soooo sexually needy. I read an article recently that stated that 80% of married men have no sex at all in their marriages. Unfortunately, I was one of those sexually starved men before I was divorced. Sissies provide a truly valuable service to men in today's world. I personally feel that if more men would avail themselves of the services we sissies provide, the world would be a happier place. I'd like to think that my services are contributing in a small way to world peace.:heart:
I simply lurve that sentiment, candygurl59.
It is every man’s basic human right to have his cock sucked, it is one of the great joys of life, why deny yourself? And if your wife or female partner won’t suck you off (and they are perfectly entitled to refuse), it is entirely justifiable to find a more receptive friend, or the friendly neighbourhood faggot who will take pleasure in sucking you off.
It is also every man’s basic human right to suck a cock if and when the mood takes him. It is one of the great joys of life, why deny yourself?
We should all do it a whole lot more.
I’ve sucked a lot of cocks, and never regretted a single one. I intend to suck a whole lot more. It’s the cock-sucker's way.

I am a cocksucker.

That being said, I haven't always been one, and even since my first trip down the pole, there have been gaps, sometimes very large ones, where I wasn't one, at least not at that moment.

Still, there's an enormous rush surrounding the entire event of sucking a cock.

I kind've hate "the dance" of finding a man to suck for the first time. Is he going to, or not? Is he looking to be sucked, or is he looking to suck someone? Most guys will tell you they prefer direct, definitive action - in practice, this isn't always the case. Even in the darkened confines of an adult theater - my favorite hunting ground - men wander around with timid indifference, as if they're looking for Peter North or some other icon of idyllic proportion... or are just too shy to whip out their cock and ask for a blowjob.

But once that silliness is out of the way and you both have decided that it's goin' down time, the fun begins. It's always a grand experience to discover and uncover a new penis - will it be long or short, curvy or straight, un-cut or circumcised? I really don't care, but finding out is so much fun! Will it be already hard and waiting for you, or will you get the thrill of discovery as you coax it to maximum erection --- and the biggest question: Can you make it cum? Making a man squirt is, more or less, the ultimate goal in fellatio - I'm disappointed if my efforts aren't enough to make the spice flow, and I'm greedily annoyed when he pulls his erect and throbbing penis away because he "doesn't want to cum just yet."

I've also discovered another thing I like -- being a sperm-donor for all my hungry brethren looking for a cock to suck. Hey, I've got one, and I'll give a load for the team now and then. When I'm the recipient, I like to get my cock sucked more-or-less the way I like to suck others: Give some feedback - make a little noise. Moan. Pump your hips. Tell him he's a good cocksucker. A big one is put your hands on his head - give directions if you think it's right. And, unless they ask, I don't use the words "I'm about to cum" or such... they'll know from the noise I'm making and the throbbing of my erection that they're about to get fed.

After I've blown, I can go right back to being on the receiving end again, the only post-nut issue that I really have is if I'm short on time, I'll take fewer time-risks with empty sacs than I do when horned up.

Last edited:
I am a cocksucker.

That being said, I haven't always been one, and even since my first trip down the pole, there have been gaps, sometimes very large ones, where I wasn't one, at least not at that moment.

I kind've hate "the dance" of finding a man to suck for the first time. Is he going to, or not? Is he looking to be sucked, or is he looking to suck someone? Most guys will tell you they prefer direct, definitive action - in practice, this isn't always the case. Even in the darkened confines of an adult theater - my favorite hunting ground - men wander around with timid indifference, as if they're looking for Peter North or some other icon of idyllic proportion... or are just too shy to whip out their cock and ask for a blowjob.

But once that silliness is out of the way and you both have decided that it's goin' down time, the fun begins. It's always a grand experience to discover and uncover a new penis - will it be long or short, curvy or straight, un-cut or circumcised? I really don't care, but finding out is so much fun! Will it be already hard and waiting for you, or will you get the thrill of discovery as you coax it to maximum erection --- and the biggest question: Can you make it cum? Making a man squirt is, more or less, the ultimate goal in fellatio - I'm disappointed if my efforts aren't enough to make the spice flow, and I'm greedily annoyed when he pulls his erect and throbbing penis away because he "doesn't want to cum just yet."

I've also discovered another thing I like -- being a sperm-donor for all my hungry brethren looking for a cock to suck. Hey, I've got one, and I'll give a load for the team now and then. When I'm the recipient, I like to get my cock sucked more-or-less the way I like to suck others: Give some feedback - make a little noise. Moan. Pump your hips. A big one is put your hands on his head - give directions if you think it's right. And, unless they ask, I don't use the words "I'm about to cum" or such... they'll know from the noise I'm making and the throbbing of my erection that they're about to get fed.

After I've blown, I can go right back to being on the receiving end again, the only post-nut issue that I really have is if I'm short on time, I'll take fewer time-risks with empty sacs than I do when horned up.
Ive always been curious to try a gloryhole
. Im probably one of those guys who dreams of that big hard cock to show up. Id most likely be the one sucking, i dare stick my cock in a hole not knowing whats on the other side. However i watch those GH vids of some hot chic sucking cock like a nasty whore and i want to be that hot chic so bad i cant stand it!! Id also love to be taken to a GH and used by another man to suck as many cocks as possible. Its a fine line between my lust for cock and my nerves.

Ive always been curious to try a gloryhole
. Im probably one of those guys who dreams of that big hard cock to show up. Id most likely be the one sucking, i dare stick my cock in a hole not knowing whats on the other side. However i watch those GH vids of some hot chic sucking cock like a nasty whore and i want to be that hot chic so bad i cant stand it!! Id also love to be taken to a GH and used by another man to suck as many cocks as possible. Its a fine line between my lust for cock and my nerves.
I know exactly how you feel. The thought of sucking a cock with no idea who it belongs to is so fucking hot but I would be too afraid of catching something.

The struggle is real, brother. It's always hard ( !! ) but the first time is the hardest.
Its funny you mention that, the first time i met a guy to suck i was nervous. But after that i became very comfortable getting naked with a guy, and sucking a dick. Id love a guy to guide me the first time though. I remember going to dark booths and just jerking my cock. I never saw a cock stick through.

I know exactly how you feel. The thought of sucking a cock with no idea who it belongs to is so fucking hot but I would be too afraid of catching something.
Thats the biggest thing that's scary. If it wasnt for that id never leave a booth. At first i sucked so many cocks its not funny. Had a scare and after that now way mire conscious

Thats the biggest thing that's scary. If it wasnt for that id never leave a booth. At first i sucked so many cocks its not funny. Had a scare and after that now way mire conscious
If there had been gloryholes near me when I was younger, before AIDS, I would have no doubt visited them.

I am a cocksucker.

I've also discovered another thing I like -- being a sperm-donor for all my hungry brethren looking for a cock to suck. Hey, I've got one, and I'll give a load for the team now and then. When I'm the recipient, I like to get my cock sucked more-or-less the way I like to suck others: Give some feedback - make a little noise. Moan. Pump your hips. Tell him he's a good cocksucker. A big one is put your hands on his head - give directions if you think it's right. And, unless they ask, I don't use the words "I'm about to cum" or such... they'll know from the noise I'm making and the throbbing of my erection that they're about to get fed.

I concur with your analysis. Well said and informative.

When I first began to explore my same sex urges I was in my mid-40's and extremely frustrated from being involuntarily celibate due to a sexless marriage. In the beginning, everything had to be mutual - i didn't want to be some guy's bitch. Swallowing was out of the question since it seemed to be uncomfortably close to the gay line. I just wanted to find another guy in my situation and discretely take care of our needs.

As I began to gain experience, I was occasionally called a "good cocksucker" by my partner. At first, it rubbed me the wrong way to called that but I got pleasure out of giving pleasure and so I just went with it and would answer "thanks - I really like sucking your dick" and got into being verbal.

One encounter was rather unique. I went to his apartment and, as he had told me he would be, he greeted me totally naked. He was holding a vodka and tonic and asked me if I wanted one. I accepted his offer and asked him if he minded if I took my clothes off. He stared at me as I undressed while simultaneously making my drink. With just my underwear remaining, I turned and faced him as I stood up straight and paused a moment and then slipped them off. I stood up straight so he could check me out. He came over to me and handed me my drink. I held the glass in one hand and grabbed his dick with my other. I took an ice cube in my mouth and crunched it up so my mouth would be cold and put my drink down and dropped down on my knees and took him in my mouth.

After a few moments I asked him if he wanted me to do anything specific. He answered "I want you to take my dick in your mouth as far as you can and just hold it there". He was about 6" and so I could take him in almost completely so that his head pressed against the back of my throat, face pressed into his pubic hair, balls grazing my chin. My hands were holding his legs and he told me to drop them to my sides so that the only place of contact was his dick in my mouth.

"Good. Keep holding it in your mouth without moving." After several seconds he continued. "I want you to think about what you are doing. You are on your knees with a guy's COCK in your mouth. You like having COCK'S IN YOUR MOUTH, don't you? That makes you a COCK SUCKER. Now, COCK SUCKER, SUCK MY COCK".

Over the next hour or so, we had more cocktails, took turns on each other and got each other off. He was by no means an alpha and the overall encounter was mutually enjoyable and I was turned on by the way he got it started.
Wow, that is so fucking HOT. You had a great experience .I know it made you feel proud and thrilled at the same time.

I am a cocksucker.

An awesome post. You describe cock lust so very well. Would love to make love to your cock, and feed on your cum often.

I love it. i love the feeling of taking his cock into my mouth and making him erect. I love even more the taste of his precum, and I adore it if he cums in my mouth for me.

There is a great sense of empowerment that I have given a guy the pleasure he wants and I have a great deal of satisfaction that I can make him cum for me. The act of giving pleasure is close to my core values as is the delight of having a stomach full of his seed.

Back