How do you feel about "being" a Cocksucker?

I also feel honored and privileged when a man lets me take his cock into my mouth. I look them in the eye, so they know my appreciation and submissiveness. I'm so thankful when they share their semen with me. I think I look my best with a cock in my mouth.

Attachments

• 395176-rssfftzs.jpg
    395176-rssfftzs.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 77
I also feel honored and privileged when a man lets me take his cock into my mouth. I look them in the eye, so they know my appreciation and submissiveness. I'm so thankful when they share their semen with me. I think I look my best with a cock in my mouth.
You certainly look good in this pic! Nice cock too!!

Thank you. I have worked long and hard to be the best cock sucking faggot I can be. I do my best to be totally submissive to any cock that wants to be in my mouth or ass. This in one of the men I suck off weekly. I'm pretty popular with the men around my home town of Somers, Montana.

Attachments

• Attachmen.jpg
    Attachmen.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 83
Oh hell that is so fucking hot watching you suck a nice cock.

Thank you. I have worked long and hard to be the best cock sucking faggot I can be. I do my best to be totally submissive to any cock that wants to be in my mouth or ass. This in one of the men I suck off weekly. I'm pretty popular with the men around my home town of Somers, Montana.
Holy cow he has a fabulous cock and sounds like you have a lot of cocksuckers in your town I don't blame them I would love to suck on that too.

As a male cocksucker cum slut, I genuinely consider it to be an amazing honor and a privilege to give another man a blowjob! I truly have very powerful cravings for the delicious taste of a penis and sperm. So I absolutely cherish and adore every moment of my life that I get to spend bobbing my head up and down another man’s penis. I think that’s why I’m the type of cocksucker who likes to keep his eyes open throughout the time I’m giving a blowjob. As a cocksucker cum slut, I want to have every exquisite moment, sight, and sensation permanently engrained in my memory whenever I have the honor of giving another man a blowjob!
I’m with you 100%, while not very experienced when I do get to suck I like to see as much as possible, enjoy every second and make sure the prize at the end is properly savoured and enjoyed.

Last edited:
I think a lot of us are in agreement here. I do not get to do it too much, but when i do I enjoy the "cocksucker" role. Being on my knees with my partners hands on my head. I enjoy him being verbal and asking me questions and directing a little. It all plays into the cocksucker role. I have had a couple very good experiences with other men just looking to get sucked. Would like to chat with others that enjoy the same!

It is just another part of me. I don't see why it is such A big deal any more in the 21st Century. At the turn if the century, calling someone A Cocksucker was considered an Insult. Enlightened times we live in.

Many people have started threads dealing with the actual activity of sucking cock and giving blowjobs, but none about the dynamic of "being" a "Cocksucker". I actually love BEING a Cocksucker! I love the deliciously slutty way it makes me feel to admit to myself, and to select others that I'm a Cocksucker who will eagerly drop to my knees to perform an act considered by many to be disusting, perverted and depraved! To call someone a cocksucker is seen by many as the supreme insult, yet I revel in the role! I take pride in my oral abilities and in having the power to reduce men to quivering orgasms! Not only that, I love having an audience while I'm sucking cock. I love knowing that other eyes are on me, watching and witnessing my degradation. But enough about me. How do you guys feel about being Cocksuckers
ME too I am a sissy faggot crossdressing cocksucker I LOVE THE COCK love to eat cum love to suck balls love to be fucked bareback. YES I am a sissy COCKSUCKER and Proud to suck cocks.

[Personally identifying information removed per forum rules]

Last edited by a moderator:
Seanette sissy faggot CD cocksucker buffalo, tonawanda, ny 14150 I love the cock.

Attachments

• 5384911-m-sissified.jpg
    5384911-m-sissified.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 14
Last edited by a moderator:
I suppose there's nothing new under the sun.

I'm a married man who has known since age 20 that I am into cock and have what I call my "bi side." My wife is aware of it; it's not particularly her thing, though she'll indulge a little bit of rp or fantasy here and there. I definitely feel I have to keep my true nature as a cocksucker mostly in the shadows.

I like the question, "How do you feel about 'being' a Cocksucker?' because it really gets at the heart of what turns me on about it. More than anything, it's the idea of "being" a cocksucker, and in fantasy especially, a known cocksucker. I love the idea of being exposed in my community, where everyone, man, woman and child, knows that Clayton E. is a wanton cocksucker (who also loves taking cock up the ass).

I suspect that many gay men don't really feel the charge around the word, the powerful identification as a cocksucker, as those of us who are nominally straight, bi, or whatever. The gay guys I know also use the word "faggot" in a chummy way with each other; for me, that word is erotic dynamite in my ears ... especially when I'm naked, on my knees and sucking a big, hard cock (I'm a bit of a size queen).

So I think, for me, and perhaps others, the "taboo" nature of it — we married men aren't supposed to suck cock! — is a huge part of the erotic thrill. I wonder if any gay men here have thoughts about all this.

Yum
That’s a big cock

I suppose there's nothing new under the sun.

I'm a married man who has known since age 20 that I am into cock and have what I call my "bi side." My wife is aware of it; it's not particularly her thing, though she'll indulge a little bit of rp or fantasy here and there. I definitely feel I have to keep my true nature as a cocksucker mostly in the shadows.

I like the question, "How do you feel about 'being' a Cocksucker?' because it really gets at the heart of what turns me on about it. More than anything, it's the idea of "being" a cocksucker, and in fantasy especially, a known cocksucker. I love the idea of being exposed in my community, where everyone, man, woman and child, knows that Clayton E. is a wanton cocksucker (who also loves taking cock up the ass).

I suspect that many gay men don't really feel the charge around the word, the powerful identification as a cocksucker, as those of us who are nominally straight, bi, or whatever. The gay guys I know also use the word "faggot" in a chummy way with each other; for me, that word is erotic dynamite in my ears ... especially when I'm naked, on my knees and sucking a big, hard cock (I'm a bit of a size queen).

So I think, for me, and perhaps others, the "taboo" nature of it — we married men aren't supposed to suck cock! — is a huge part of the erotic thrill. I wonder if any gay men here have thoughts about all this.
I like the idea of secretly being something that nobody would ever imagine me being. It's a turn on to be what I really am privately. Publicly, masculine, straight. Privately, gay, sissy, submissive, total bottom, faggot, cocksucker, a pussy for real men. To be the girl their wives won't be.

It turns me on to be called a cocksucker. One guy I suck off regularly greets me as I walk in his door (he's sitting there waiting and stroking his hard cock) with the words, "Hi cocksucker, I'm waiting for you." or something similar. He knows he possesses what I crave and my place is on my knees so he can use my mouth and throat to satisfy his lust, which satisfies mine. A complete cocksucker like me craves being used as much as he craves the hard, throbbing cock and its warm, sticky cum.

Back