How do you feel about "being" a Cocksucker?

About 5 years ago I answered an ad in Craigslist Casual Encounters personals.... The young guy (mid 20s) who posted the ad was looking for another guy to suck his cock now and then via text message invitation.... I had very little experience at the time but a strong desire .... After our first meeting he asked me to re-verify my contact phone number so he would not lose the ability to get in touch with me in the future.... He then said that I was far and away the best cocksucker he had ever used male or female....He explained that he had been looking for a "side bitch" like me for a long time to orally service him over and above what he was getting from his live-in girlfriend .... I've been his cocksucker ever since.... I find it exciting when he calls me bitch, sissy or cocksucker..... He says that he knew the very first time that sucking dick is natural for me and I'm talented at it....I quiver intensely when he tells me what a good bitch I am while his cock is in my throat.... I love pleasing him and even more so that he knows I do....When he sends me a text that his dick is hard and needs my attention ASAP, if I can possibly make myself available I do....I've always swallowed from the very first time and that's something he demands.... He told me at the onset that this would be the perfect situation for me and he was RIGHT....I melt when he tells me that he has a super size load for me and I need to come show him how much I want it..... He knows that I love being his personal cocksucker and that is SO exciting for me...

About 5 years ago I answered an ad in Craigslist Casual Encounters personals.... The young guy (mid 20s) who posted the ad was looking for another guy to suck his cock now and then via text message invitation.... I had very little experience at the time but a strong desire .... After our first meeting he asked me to re-verify my contact phone number so he would not lose the ability to get in touch with me in the future.... He then said that I was far and away the best cocksucker he had ever used male or female....He explained that he had been looking for a "side bitch" like me for a long time to orally service him over and above what he was getting from his live-in girlfriend .... I've been his cocksucker ever since.... I find it exciting when he calls me bitch, sissy or cocksucker..... He says that he knew the very first time that sucking dick is natural for me and I'm talented at it....I quiver intensely when he tells me what a good bitch I am while his cock is in my throat.... I love pleasing him and even more so that he knows I do....When he sends me a text that his dick is hard and needs my attention ASAP, if I can possibly make myself available I do....I've always swallowed from the very first time and that's something he demands.... He told me at the onset that this would be the perfect situation for me and he was RIGHT....I melt when he tells me that he has a super size load for me and I need to come show him how much I want it..... He knows that I love being his personal cocksucker and that is SO exciting for me...
I'm always looking for situations like that. There's one guy I've been sucking off semi-regularly for 10 years and he loves that I'm a totally uninhibited cocksucker when my face is buried in his crotch doing whatever he tells me to.

It turns me on to be called a cocksucker. One guy I suck off regularly greets me as I walk in his door (he's sitting there waiting and stroking his hard cock) with the words, "Hi cocksucker, I'm waiting for you." or something similar. He knows he possesses what I crave and my place is on my knees so he can use my mouth and throat to satisfy his lust, which satisfies mine. A complete cocksucker like me craves being used as much as he craves the hard, throbbing cock and its warm, sticky cum.
That sounds wonderful. Exactly what I need in my life. A strong, sexy man with a gorgeous cock for me to pleasure. Mmmm

How many cocks do you have to suck before you are considered a cocksucker? I've only sucked one cock after becoming an adult, but I really liked it and felt good about it. I hope to get to do it again sometime.
That’s one more than I’ve sucked. The only cock I’ve ever touched has been my own & that’s been many, many times over the years. Would love to see another cock (or cocks) up close. Watch them stroke themselves & if they want, have me stroke them, get them hard. If they wanted, I would like to lick them & take them into my mouth & have me suck them. Not sure if I could swallow their load but at least willing to try. If they wanted to cum on my face that would be good too. I’m extremely curious & want my first time not to be sucking an anonymous cock thru a hole in the wall.

That’s one more than I’ve sucked. The only cock I’ve ever touched has been my own & that’s been many, many times over the years. Would love to see another cock (or cocks) up close. Watch them stroke themselves & if they want, have me stroke them, get them hard. If they wanted, I would like to lick them & take them into my mouth & have me suck them. Not sure if I could swallow their load but at least willing to try. If they wanted to cum on my face that would be good too. I’m extremely curious & want my first time not to be sucking an anonymous cock thru a hole in the wall.
I hope you get the chance to try it. There's nothing quite like having a cock in your mouth, it's a feeling like no other!

How many cocks do you have to suck before you are considered a cocksucker? I've only sucked one cock after becoming an adult, but I really liked it and felt good about it. I hope to get to do it again sometime.
I would say once is experimentation, twice is curiosity. If you suck dick a third time you are a certified card carrying cocksucker.

I would say once is experimentation, twice is curiosity. If you suck dick a third time you are a certified card holding cocksucker.
It is only because the opportunity never presented itself again that I have only sucked one cock. It did actually present itself another time, but I could never get him hard so I could suck it.

True!!!

It is only because the opportunity never presented itself again that I have only sucked one cock. It did actually present itself another time, but I could never get him hard so I could suck it.
I would say 2nd counts as you were willing and tried. You only need one more to get your certification.
Any potential cocks on the horizon?
Although I sucked 10-12 over the years it's been over 10 years since I've sucked a real one.
Wonder if my cock-sucker card will get revoked at some point.
🤔

Back