If you build it, they will come.

Wow, it's quiet in here.

*grabs a seat, pets the dog*

I love seeing what you've posted here. The drawing is amazing... You've got a lot of talent, hon! Got anything new you plan on adding? (I know, I'm one to talk, right?)

Glad to see that you're still here, even though I've been gone a long-ass time.

:rose:

My gosh, I've not seen you in ages! Though I do work on art most days, much of it is not something that one would see much progress in as I would, let alone care. As for actual presentable art, I have some more pointilism planned, but have yet to start it.

I understand, I'm only on here occasionally, and that's usually only when I see I've got a message from someone.
I'll have to start a project soon and not keep you waiting terribly long.

At the last minute, I decided that I should enter a project in the County Fair's Open Class for adults. I saw that Stenciling was a class, and thought.....hum, I can surely stencil. I painted this frame canvas half white and half black. I cut out a stencil in the shape of the bison you see, and a stencil of a small dust cloud. You see the results.
The idea for this is rather prophetic in nature. The White Bison is sacred. The title for this piece is Hetchetu Aloh, which is Lakota Sioux for "It is so."

beautiful.

thank you for sharing your work.

"if you build it they will come"

thats why St. Louis has two airports and the new one is empty!

A little roasted squab never hurt anyone. However, if one is to venture further into the bird society, I would recommend staying away from the dark meat of the buzzard. I'm just saying.

Last edited:
Good afternoon Haha ~ Wow! You are so very talented with your leather work and your sketching. Thank you for sharing with us.

Hope you are having a wonderful weekend. :)

Thank you Kayte, I appreciate the kind words.

Weekend is ok, heading to work in a bit, but that's all good. Hope you're enjoying yours no matter what.

Thank you Kayte, I appreciate the kind words.

Weekend is ok, heading to work in a bit, but that's all good. Hope you're enjoying yours no matter what.

Glad to hear your weekend is ok. :) These days having a job to go to is just that.

Mine is actually pretty mundane. I will actually be able to sleep in tomorrow. I normally sing in the choir at the 10 am Mass on Sunday, with rehersal at 9 am but this week and next the adult choir is off. :nana: The children's choir is doing it. I can go to Mass this evening and have all day tomorrow. :nana:

I know I'm easily pleased. :eek:

Hahaha yes, It's those simple moments of being able to just relax and sleep in just a little bit that make a day seem grand.

Hahaha yes, It's those simple moments of being able to just relax and sleep in just a little bit that make a day seem grand.

Good afternoon haha ~ Yes, just being able to sit around and enjoy one's coffee can be such a treat.

I'm getting to do that today and will be doing the same tomorrow. In the midst of that nasty blizzard tracking across the country. :eek: Hope things are ok where you are. :D

Good afternoon haha ~ Yes, just being able to sit around and enjoy one's coffee can be such a treat.

I'm getting to do that today and will be doing the same tomorrow. In the midst of that nasty blizzard tracking across the country. :eek: Hope things are ok where you are. :D

Though I drive an old Jeep CJ7, my plans are to stay at home during this nasty weather we're getting. I may go for a walk and snap some photos down the railroad track. The view should be spectacular.

Please stay warm and safe, and enjoy the "coffee time".

Steel rails, chasing sunshine round the bend,
winding through the trees, like a ribbon in the wind.
I don't mind not knowing what lies down the track,
cause I'm Looking out ahead,to keep my mind from turning back.

Alison Krauss.

I love this song, and think of it every time I venture down the tracks.

attachment.php

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1570387606093.jpg
    FB_IMG_1570387606093.jpg
    162.3 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Hand Painted Sky, is the title of this photo. Native legend says that Paint Boy swipes his brush across the sky, creating the stunning sunset colors for the Great Creator. I was fortunate enough to take this photo. Each year after Christmas, I plant my Christmas tree in my yard. I now have many, and these few are set in this beautiful view.

attachment.php

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1570388385984.jpg
    FB_IMG_1570388385984.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:
Back