If you build it, they will come.

I'll be sure to share it although I'm not sure if it could live up to any expectations but we'll just have to see.

I'll be sure to share it although I'm not sure if it could live up to any expectations but we'll just have to see.

I'm not impressed by Van Gogh paintings, but others are, so I say that you have no expectations, but your own, to live up to.

If that's so then I've nothing I worry about then :)

I think there is never anything to worry about...except deadlines. Well, maybe snakes too. Yeah, deadlines and snakes. Spiders, yeah spiders. Deadlines, snakes and spiders.

This beautiful butterfly was in my garden. I slipped in through the cotton, and got with eight inches of this beauty.

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_121129548055439.jpg
    IMG_121129548055439.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
what beautiful artwork...you are very talented...thank you for sharing! :)

Dropping in to wish you a very happy birthday, my sweet sweet friend!

I don't know what I would do without you and I am so very glad you're a part of my life!

:heart: you

:eek: thank you so much, you have taken over a pretty big place in my heart.

There is nothing to see here, I don't draw erotic pirates, anime or anything sexual, just art. I took everything down, as to it just doesn't lend well to this adult community.
I will ask that as you visit this empty hole, be encouraged to stop by someone's thread and encourage them, a little of that goes a long way.

Boo! You said if you build it they will come and they did. It makes me a disappointed that the pics aren't up anymore but it is what it is. Maybe for view sake you should rename it "if you build it, they will cum", even though it may not be totally representative. :)

Boo! You said if you build it they will come and they did. It makes me a disappointed that the pics aren't up anymore but it is what it is. Maybe for view sake you should rename it "if you build it, they will cum", even though it may not be totally representative. :)

If I did that, I'd have to start drawing erotic things, or post erotic photos. Hahahaha and at that, I doubt anyone would actually cum.

If I did that, I'd have to start drawing erotic things, or post erotic photos. Hahahaha and at that, I doubt anyone would actually cum.

I don't know about that! With all the different kinks here I'd actually be surprised if it didn't happen. Hahaha

Also, at least your thread seems to know death! Mine just wont die when I want it to.

I don't know about that! With all the different kinks here I'd actually be surprised if it didn't happen. Hahaha

Also, at least your thread seems to know death! Mine just wont die when I want it to.

Hahaha yeah, I haven't heard of a kink for normal art.

Yeah well, I thought mine was dead until yesterday, it may still be breathing. Besides, your thread doesn't need to die, it isn't putting off that familiar death rattle yet.

I decided to continue the journey today, I hope you are enjoying this adventure.

Here is an eagle I drew for a friend as a request. Years later, he told me that he has this piece framed and on the wall in his home office. I was touched.

attachment.php

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1546637772942.jpg
    FB_IMG_1546637772942.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Write Damn It, Write!

By Haha_on_me

They are calling me.
The voices, they're calling me.
Can't you hear them?
They are screaming inside of me.

Yelling, telling me to write.
Write! Write it down!
You'll forget what we've told you.
Write, damn you, write it down!

Lean close, maybe you can hear.
No? Put your ear against mine.
Listen hard, be quiet.
Now? Just wait, give it time.

Nevermind, they're gone.
They know you were listening.
I've lost the transmission.
No signal, only hissing.

https://vocaroo.com/i/s1ybl2jHFZgM

I love everything - but especially the drawings, poetry and Christmas trees. :heart:

Thank you so much my beautiful friend. It is all special to me, but especially so with the trees. I light them up each year, and my kids talk about each Christmas the tree belonged to.

I'm surprised I hadn't posted in this thread before. Great collection of work Haha, you are a man of many talents.

Back