In the Garden of Light and Shadow...

My hair is a mess and lipstick keeps smudging, so much for first date impressions. But I guess it's better for him to find out I'm a mess now, rather than later.
View attachment 2365815

Y'all... guess what? I kept my clothes on for once! 😱
Well, the lipstick would get smudged anyway if the date goes well, so maybe it’s a hint of things to come. 💋💋

Sure, you kept your clothes on (so far), but I couldn’t help noticing the <ahem> accessory and preparatory liquid in the background. Someone may be in for a pleasant surprise and thrilling hint to your character. Again, lucky guy, but only if he behaves correctly. (Note that I didn’t say properly. Right and proper behavior is good in the right place and time, but sometimes romantically naughty and roguish is the way to go.)

At the very least! Even better if our tongues get involved. Pretty sure you meant mouth lips, right?...
99.8% sure I meant mouth lips.
I mean, yeah. Obviously. 😁

An excellent point!
I'll keep that in mind. 😊
If it's a first date impression, it probably should start with clothes on. You don't want to send the wrong impression.

Like that you can't afford clothes.

Or that you are willing to spill fondue directly on your skin.

Beautiful picture (and all the synonyms too)
Right? And ouchie to the fondue spill, I'm desperate for attention but not that desperate. And thank you kindly, hon.
You look great, but I figured with the toy on the bed that things went well.
The toy is for me in case things go horribly wrong and maybe for him if things go wonderfully right. But seriously, it's a first date- he'll more than likely never know.
Well, the lipstick would get smudged anyway if the date goes well, so maybe it’s a hint of things to come. 💋💋

Sure, you kept your clothes on (so far), but I couldn’t help noticing the <ahem> accessory and preparatory liquid in the background. Someone may be in for a pleasant surprise and thrilling hint to your character. Again, lucky guy, but only if he behaves correctly. (Note that I didn’t say properly. Right and proper behavior is good in the right place and time, but sometimes romantically naughty and roguish is the way to go.)
Or it's a sign I need to buy better quality lipstick... Smearing it can be fun but it gets troublesome if I'm trying to be classy.

Look at you...being so smooth and classy with your words. Every word you said is true and my sleep deprived brain has nothing to add. 😃
Yanno, I hadn't noticed the toy.
You may need to go review a few Eye Spy books then come back and look at my photos a bit more closely.. 😜

1000018855-jpg.2366074

It's hard to keep track of a life times worth of stuff. Little things get donated, items get thrown away or stashed quickly and forgotten... But when it comes to personal items, you should always take your time to put them away in discreet boxes with locks or sealed envelopes. And that is a lesson I learned the hard way.

The shoe box toppled from the stack I was carrying in the door, negatives, envelopes, and pressed flowers scattering on the floor. My new neighbor, being the kind soul he is said he would pick it up and not to worry.

By the time I'd come back, he had gathered the items into a neat little stack back in the box but was holding one of the negatives up to the light.

"Hey, thanks for picking all of this up. I'll take it from here." I said bending down to retrieve the box.

"Do you enjoy photography?" He asked still looking at the negative.

"A little bit. Mainly nature landscapes, flowers, food. The usual."

"I enjoy all of those, as well, and more. Maybe we can talk about our shared interest over dinner?" He handed me the negative, the forward invitation catching me off guard. Glancing down at the negative as I was putting it away and realizing it what exactly it contained. Color flooded my cheeks as I made a little gasp of shock.

"Umm.I..this was..ah..."

He chuckled and stood, heading for the door as he spoke.

"No pressure, but think about it, please. Now, let's get the rest of those boxes, shall we?"

1000018855-jpg.2366074

It's hard to keep track of a life times worth of stuff. Little things get donated, items get thrown away or stashed quickly and forgotten... But when it comes to personal items, you should always take your time to put them away in discreet boxes with locks or sealed envelopes. And that is a lesson I learned the hard way.

The shoe box toppled from the stack I was carrying in the door, negatives, envelopes, and pressed flowers scattering on the floor. My new neighbor, being the kind soul he is said he would pick it up and not to worry.

By the time I'd come back, he had gathered the items into a neat little stack back in the box but was holding one of the negatives up to the light.

"Hey, thanks for picking all of this up. I'll take it from here." I said bending down to retrieve the box.

"I enjoy all of those, as well, and more. Maybe we can talk about our shared interest over dinner?" He handed me the negative, the forward invitation catching me off guard. Glancing down at the negative as I was putting it away and realizing it what exactly it contained. Color flooded my cheeks as I made a little gasp of shock.

"Umm.I..this was..ah..."

"No pressure, but think about it, please. Now, let's get the rest of those boxes, shall we?"
Lovely

"Umm.I..this was..ah..."

One way to make sure you always have a stable of strong arms to help you move .... 😉😉 Gorgeous backside, and now let's go see about adding some color to it 😈🔥🔥🔥🍑

Aww... down to one word comments? *whimper*
One way to make sure you always have a stable of strong arms to help you move .... 😉😉 Gorgeous backside, and now let's go see about adding some color to it 😈🔥🔥🔥🍑
A stable?!?! Me? I can barely handle one gentleman well. 🤪
Oh, you want to tan my rear? I kind of like it pale though. It shows all of those lovely handprints, bites, and spank bruises wonderfully so.

A stable?!?! Me? I can barely handle one gentleman well. 🤪
Oh, you want to tan my rear? I kind of like it pale though. It shows all of those lovely handprints, bites, and spank bruises wonderfully so.
My flogger's leather straps will not leave anything that resembles tan lines .... 😘😈

"I enjoy all of those, as well, and more. Maybe we can talk about our shared interest over dinner?" He handed me the negative, the forward invitation catching me off guard. Glancing down at the negative as I was putting it away and realizing what exactly it contained. Color flooded my cheeks as I made a little gasp of shock.

"Umm.I..this was..ah..."

An excellent case study in why everyone should switch from actual film to digital images for their erotica and pron. When I drop my phone pictures of me in various states of undress and tumescence don't go spilling all over the floor.

And speaking of excellent things to study JAF, you fill out those fishnets like the mermaid every man dreams about catching. Come to think of it, the cattails imply it might be a siren in the net ready to lead a man to ruin.

Oh well, who doesn't like a little agony with their ecstasy, right? 🎭

Cheers

1000018855-jpg.2366074

"Umm.I..this was..ah..."

I’d say that there is nothing negative about that image. It shows intriguing sides of both your body and your character.

Your neighbor’s response shows that he is also experienced and appreciative, so there shouldn’t be anything in the situation to whip yourself into an anxious frenzy about. ( ;) ;)😁)
Other types of frenzies are up to you and your neighbor.
Okay, I’ll stop flogging that horse.
However, don’t ever expect me to stop playing with words. :rolleyes:

BTW, I like your simulated film effect, although in reality the sprocket holes would be outside the image. (Yeah, showing my age and darkroom experience....) 📷🎞️

Well I never! I'm insulted!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I doubt that. 🤪
My flogger's leather straps will not leave anything that resembles tan lines .... 😘😈
Promises, promises... I call your bluff. 😉
An excellent case study in why everyone should switch from actual film to digital images for their erotica and pron. When I drop my phone pictures of me in various states of undress and tumescence don't go spilling all over the floor.

And speaking of excellent things to study JAF, you fill out those fishnets like the mermaid every man dreams about catching. Come to think of it, the cattails imply it might be a siren in the net ready to lead a man to ruin.

Oh well, who doesn't like a little agony with their ecstasy, right? 🎭

Cheers
True, but your phone can betray you with the slightest flick of a thumb. My shoebox of memories has to be searched for on a normal day.

Agony and ecstasy walk hand in hand... And as a netted siren, shouldn't I be released to swim free?

I like that your neighbor is a grown adult and not some young punk who is just confused at why all the pics aren't digital.

Very nice as always
😆 If a person is too young to have held a pack of negatives then they are too young for me. I'd rather a gentleman with silver gracing his hair and experience to share.
I’d say that there is nothing negative about that image. It shows intriguing sides of both your body and your character.

Your neighbor’s response shows that he is also experienced and appreciative, so there shouldn’t be anything in the situation to whip yourself into an anxious frenzy about. ( ;) ;)😁)
Other types of frenzies are up to you and your neighbor.
Okay, I’ll stop flogging that horse.
However, don’t ever expect me to stop playing with words. :rolleyes:

BTW, I like your simulated film effect, although in reality the sprocket holes would be outside the image. (Yeah, showing my age and darkroom experience....) 📷🎞️
😆 Well played, good sir, well played! My brain is not caffeinated enough to handle all of your puns and turns of phrase this early in the day.

Thank you kindly, hon! And yeah, it's not true to reality but worked well enough for the photo challenge. And dark room experience, eh? I always loved being in the dark room.. it was cozy, calm, and intimate.
So many fun things in this picture, I'm not sure which I like the best.....
You like the holes. 🤪
Gorgeous. I hope you had fun.
I always have fun editing photos. 😁

True, but your phone can betray you with the slightest flick of a thumb. My shoebox of memories has to be searched for on a normal day.

Agony and ecstasy walk hand in hand... And as a netted siren, shouldn't I be released to swim free?
Morning Lady Dreamer.

True. However a notification or search auto-complete can be just as damning as a wandering thumb. But to your point, keeping secret things secret is exactly why that special folder on your Android phone was added. I think it's called Secure Folder? Of course, just like avoiding pregnancy, the only guaranteed way to ensure no one sees your erotica by accident is abstinence.

Huh? So why are there SO many OF accounts with Catholic girls? Or at least girls in Catholic School uniforms? Weird.

As I recall, Apple had a magic folder first (with a different trademarked name no doubt). Do you think some high muckity muck at Apple had a dick pic display on the screen of his iPhone 6 (oh wait it's an iPhone 8 on the Internet 😉) by accident and he put his nerds on the case to make sure it never happened again?

A shoebox is nice and fun but unless you leave instructions with a friend you know will outlive you it's also a ticking time bomb.

Agony and ecstasy, tragedy and comedy, peanut butter and jelly, Deadpool and Wolverine... life is full of things that appear to be diametrically opposed on the surface but are clearly linked when examined further.

You should be released to swim and you know what, before I remove you from the constraints of the net I'll make sure to send a few more swimmers along with you to keep you company on your long journey. How does that sound?

Cheers

Another repost from the Chaos thread since I have been seriously lacking in alone time lately.
1000018922-jpg.2366417
Reposts are just fine, especially when they’re like this — creative and tantalizing. There isn’t enough time in the day to explore all the various threads (and the rabbit holes they lead to), so sharing highlights of posts is a great and considerate thing to do.

Back