In the Garden of Light and Shadow...

Happy August JAF.

I can tell you can't wait for fall to arrive from the way you tumbled so excitedly into the bed.

I'm not much of a knife guy so I'll do my best to make up for it with some extra forking and spooning and maybe a dash of the Aunt Jemima treatment.

View attachment 2377356

Cheers
Oh, Rogue...
If I was so exhausted for Autumn to hurry up and come, wouldn't I be hunting down pumpkin spice flavored treats? But, to be fair,yhe return of warm golden sunshine, sapphire blue skies, and chilly nights sounds so appealing.

Extra forking, eh? Hrm...
such a moody photo - love it!
Suppose that it fits well since I'm a moody person. ๐Ÿคช
I can think of some fun ways to see how much pleasure and pain we both could endure.๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ’‹
"Both endure?"
Oh...my.... ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
That actually sounds like a great idea. Maybe I'll end up in some of the photos, too. And we'll see how long you can go on reading..
You might be surprised at my mental fortitude, so please.. by all means, do your worst..err.. best to make my voice fail. And I can think of several poses for us to attempt together. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Fuck Love. Give me whatever this is. This beautiful pain that ceases with a look in her eye, the touch of her skin. Kill me with this knife - Kirk Diedrich
1000019518-jpg.2377340

Maybe itโ€™s the setup of the initial words, maybe itโ€™s the lighting, maybe itโ€™s your taut nipples, maybe itโ€™s the set of your lips and the seemingly intense expression of your mouth, but this picture just radiates passion. (Or maybe Iโ€™m reading all those things into it because I want to; the effect is the same, however, and Iโ€™ll give you all the credit.)
Dang, girl, you really hit it with this one!

I'll surely be doing my best to make you fail ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
And I can think of a few we could try, too.. ๐Ÿ˜
Let's get together and share ideas then... ๐Ÿ˜
As the light takes your body making you it's own, it chases the darkness away and desires to fulfill every fantasy of yours.
๐Ÿฅฐ *swoon* You have such a lovely way with words...
Maybe itโ€™s the setup of the initial words, maybe itโ€™s the lighting, maybe itโ€™s your taut nipples, maybe itโ€™s the set of your lips and the seemingly intense expression of your mouth, but this picture just radiates passion. (Or maybe Iโ€™m reading all those things into it because I want to; the effect is the same, however, and Iโ€™ll give you all the credit.)
Dang, girl, you really hit it with this one!
Maybe it's a bit of everything? Maybe it's Venus being in retrograde and a shift in the wind. Or maybe it's just hormones? ๐Ÿ˜†
Thank you very much, darlin'.

Oh, Rogue...
If I was so excited for Autumn to hurry up and come, wouldn't I be hunting down pumpkin spice flavored treats? But, to be fair, the return of warm golden sunshine, sapphire blue skies, and chilly nights sounds so appealing.
To get ready for Autumn I figured you'd be hunting up or down the things necessary for a good Samhain celebration. Or does that also involve pumpkin spice flavored treats?

I agree, after my extra hot summer I'm looking forward to the cool fall nights carrying the first whispers of winter.

Cheers

JAF I'd like to believe that if I walked in on you dressed like that and in that pose I'd say something witty or provocative like Kirk wrote however the truth is I'd be much more likely to say "Holy shit" or "Ahhhhh" or just stare with my mouth hanging open.

With my confession over, I'm ready for my penance because that image exudes an I'm the sensual, man-eater CEO and you're the new employee called to my penthouse to service me vibe.

Cheers

Crush my hope between your soft thighs
Burn my soul with the fire in your ember eyes.
Destroy my faith with your pretty mouth.
-Kirk Diedrich

What tempting beauty beholds me? Desire is on her lips and her breasts becken my name. A fire burns in my loins.. The devil says to me, "ravage her". Tis true, I have only one choice. Partake of her fruit. Devour her sweetness body and soul...use her for my delight.

That's beautiful.
Thank you, Scotty. ๐Ÿ˜˜
This is artwork
You're far too kind, darlin'...
This is such a fantastic photo, So elegant and so sensual. :love:
Thank you, hon! I tried to go for "does this finally get your attention? Get over here." ๐Ÿ˜†
So sensual words and image
He has a wonderful way with words.. I really need to buy his other book.
JAF I'd like to believe that if I walked in on you dressed like that and in that pose I'd say something witty or provocative like Kirk wrote however the truth is I'd be much more likely to say "Holy shit" or "Ahhhhh" or just stare with my mouth hanging open.

With my confession over, I'm ready for my penance because that image exudes an I'm the sensual, man-eater CEO and you're the new employee called to my penthouse to service me vibe.

Cheers
Man eater?! Me?! I've never been called such a thing before. As for being in charge, well.. at times, I don't mind talking the shots, even if it's from the bottom. ๐Ÿ˜œ
What tempting beauty beholds me? Desire is on her lips and her breasts becken my name. A fire burns in my loins.. The devil says to me, "ravage her". Tis true, I have only one choice. Partake of her fruit. Devour her sweetness body and soul...use her for my delight.
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

-Kirk Diedrich

Hard to believe but you keep coming up with my favorite picture of you with each new post ... the sensuality of this one is off the charts. The colors can wait till I am there in front of you. ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ”ฅ

Damn! That was one sexy reading!! :devilish:
Awww. Thank you. ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ
Poignant words matched by the vibrance of the picture. The stance is so hot!
Thanks, hon. I tried to drum up all of my "I'm wearing big girl panties and am in charge" demeanor. ๐Ÿ˜†
Hard to believe but you keep coming up with my favorite picture of you with each new post ... the sensuality of this one is off the charts. The colors can wait till I am there in front of you. ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ”ฅ
Oh, my.... ๐Ÿฅฐ And there you go, trying to sweep me off my feet and straight onto your cock. ๐Ÿ˜† Well played, sir. The B&W has a twin image that is slightly different.. more thigh, hand is closer to the camera, and I look a bit pissed off/disapproving. ๐Ÿ˜…

-Kirk Diedrich
View attachment 2377801
Lovely, elegant, and alluring. Beyond that, words fail meโ€”itโ€™s been a long day and my brain is dull, but this is refreshing and uplifting.
(And Iโ€™m actually going to refrain from any wisecrack. ๐Ÿคฏ)

Lovely, elegant, and alluring. Beyond that, words fail meโ€”itโ€™s been a long day and my brain is dull, but this is refreshing and uplifting.
(And Iโ€™m actually going to refrain from any wisecrack. ๐Ÿคฏ)
It must have been a long day for there not to be the slightest of wise rack! Go shower and topple into bed. Sleep well. ๐Ÿ˜˜

Oh, my.... ๐Ÿฅฐ And there you go, trying to sweep me off my feet and straight onto your cock. ๐Ÿ˜† Well played, sir. The B&W has a twin image that is slightly different.. more thigh, hand is closer to the camera, and I look a bit pissed off/disapproving. ๐Ÿ˜…
WOOD love to help turn that disapproval look into a ravenous, wanton look of lets get down to some raw and real fun. ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Back