In the Garden of Light and Shadow...

Nothing wrong at all JaF. It's all about preferences. Some prefer to be the swatter and some prefer to be the swattee. Some prefer to be the squarer and some prefer to be the squatee. Some prefer to be the slotter and some prefer to be the slotee. Just preference.

Funny at work today all the 30 and 40 somethings were "Ow my neck hurts" and "Ow my back hurts" and my only thought was, "What's wrong with all the youngins?".

Cheers
It's age creeping in on them. They haven't dealt with it for as long as you have and so they haven't build up a decent threshold for aches and pains just yet. Or maybe the younger generation is just weaker.. who knows?
Just stunning both the picture and the subject!
Thank you kindly, hon. 🌼

"You could be having a perfectly innocent conversation and there will ALWAYS be that one friend who manages to turn it into something dirty... It's me. I'm that person."

1000020904-jpg.2403328

"You could be having a perfectly innocent conversation and there will ALWAYS be that one friend who manages to turn it into something dirty... It's me. I'm that person."

1000020904-jpg.2403328

One part of me says that sex is never dirty if it’s done with an attitude of playful, fun appreciation, enjoyment, and acceptance.

OTOH:
“Is sex dirty? Only when it’s being done right.”
Woody Allen

I have no problem in holding both opinions simultaneously. ;) 😁

1000020904-jpg.2403328

That’s the way I like it, you can turn any conversation into dirty talk, anytime you like.

1000020904-jpg.2403328

There is perhaps one of your other pics that beats this in sexiness. But it's on another thread.

It's not nudity... so sorry.
But I'm excited for this new poetry book that arrived today! We'll see if it's good enough to rest in the aclove above my side of the bed when finished.
View attachment 2403389View attachment 2403390
Thanks for the detailed and compact list of books to explore. This way I don’t have to make notes from your other posts. 📚📖👀💸😊

Also, it’s good to see that you still consider that you have ‘your’ side of the bed, with the potential to share. 🤗 (Or am I being too presumptuous?)

1000020904-jpg.2403328

There’s not a single thing wrong with that. The perfect companion

Thanks for the detailed and compact list of books to explore. This way I don’t have to make notes from your other posts. 📚📖👀💸😊

Also, it’s good to see that you still consider that you have ‘your’ side of the bed, with the potential to share. 🤗 (Or am I being too presumptuous?)
You're most welcome for the book recomendations!

As for sharing my bed, afraid I shall have to put up a no vacancy sign at the moment. There's nothing quite like having mind, heart, and body fight.. so best to let time heal some wounds and see what happens. Big pair of balls on ya for asking out in piblic. 😉
There were times that people were careful what they thought around me, so as not to give me the opportunity to twist their words in a bawdy, ribald, suggestive manner. So yes, I understand fully.
🫢🤯🤬🙊
It's a gift and a curse. Sometimes the innuendo just bubbles right out before the filter kicks in.
They may not be nude pics, but if they are the sources of your quotes they’re just as sensual
🩷 See? You understand it.. it's an intimate thing to share. I don't want random cock pics, I want photos of favorite book shelves, list favorite records, hand drawn doodles!
Should be titled JAF- magic in midnight lace. Poems and spells of a beautiful woman.
Aww.. thanks, hon. Don't get me wrong, this lady has some very fine poems, but only a few touched me.
There’s not a single thing wrong with that. The perfect companion
😃

You're most welcome for the book recomendations!

As for sharing my bed, afraid I shall have to put up a no vacancy sign at the moment. There's nothing quite like having mind, heart, and body fight.. so best to let time heal some wounds and see what happens. Big pair of balls on ya for asking out in piblic. 😉
Yes, I figured it was going to take some time; it always does after pain and loss. That’s why I said “potential,” and good to see that you haven’t written that off. Nothing was implied beyond that.

Back