In the Garden of Light and Shadow...

Yes, I figured it was going to take some time; it always does after pain and loss. That’s why I said “potential,” and good to see that you haven’t written that off. Nothing was implied beyond that.

🌹
It wasn't intended to be seen as a negative! Several have tap danced around the topic, mayhaps concerned the question might stir up hurt. But I like direct questions.

I am but a girl smitten by the stars,
with moonlight in my soul,
and love on my lips.
Llmusings

1000021007-jpg.2403926

(Cross posted from Chaos)
It’s good to see you around here. I’ve not been on here much as home life has been rough this year.
I love that you have a liking for producing unusual pics, you never disappoint.

🩷 See? You understand it.. it's an intimate thing to share. I don't want random cock pics, I want photos of favorite book shelves, list favorite records, hand drawn doodles!
I have said that "send nudes" is far less intimate than "send me your playlist." One is what you wear. The other is what you are.

It’s good to see you around here. I’ve not been on here much as home life has been rough this year.
I love that you have a liking for producing unusual pics, you never disappoint.
Heya, Todger. I hope home settles down and the seas quieten for you. The "newer" pics with all of the filters are due to the Chaos thread weekly challenges.
I have said that "send nudes" is far less intimate than "send me your playlist." One is what you wear. The other is what you are.
So very true.. I kind of want both now- a photo of books and the most recent playlist.

Bewbs, chains, gag.. you know, the usual stuff. 🤷🏼‍♀️

It's an amazing feeling! Though.. it feels fleeting and becomes more one than the other depending upon life's ups and downs.
I feel there should be some ebb and flow to it, but then there’s the days where it’s both all at once, and it’s such an intense intimacy that comes with it in those moments

I’m good! I had surgery at the end of July, so that kind of has me laid up and slowly healing, but always good. It turned out fine. Gave me a couple of slow and reflective months.

How have you been?
Ep! Glad you're on the mend and starting to make the rounds again. *big hugs*

I'm doing fairly well today. Some days are much better than others. You know how it goes?

Free time and Inspiration have been lacking lately, y'all. The only upcoming theme for a photo I have is "Librarian" (Thanks playgrounders!) Do y'all have any themes you'd like me to attempt? Please remember, I may be sassy, but still have class even when undressed.

Back