Joe Biden Wanders Away Like a Lost Dog

I just compared Ron DeSantis to a car salesman lurking behind the vacillating stick an looking to ambush unsuspecting shoppers to ridicule Joe Biden’s policies, whatever they may be.

His latest rant is that we can not let climate change dictate energy policy. I’ts just too expensive.
Being the Sultan of the ‘Sunshine State, you might expect him to embrace solar tech, but you would be wrong. There’s not enough profit in it.

This knucklehead is not going to STFU until they are all running airboats in Miami. Then he will proclaim Florida has a better way because they don’t have to look at those unsightly stacks of worn out tires.

My hero.

You know what shows me that Biden is a better candidate than I thought even a few weeks ago?
Nope he just freezes on stage so that Obama has to drag him off. The good thing is we don't have to hear a word salad or an imitation of Porky Pig.

Nope he just freezes on stage so that Obama has to drag him off. The good thing is we don't have to hear a word salad or an imitation of Porky Pig.

We'll get to hear it just fine. He'll speak smoothly as he always does and there was no freezing. Christ this is all the evidence I need that he's a good president. You can't find anything real to call him on.

Boys, boys, don’t squabble over which candidate is most substandard. Can we at least agree that if this is the best we have to choose from, we are in moderately deep dooky?

It’s obvious when Joe goes off script. The poor fella barely knows what day it is sometimes. He told one interviewer he thought he was running for re-election to the Senate. He at least shows no malice as he stumbles.

Can you not tell when Trump is lying? Anytime he feels like it. He’s the scarier of the two. He’s itchy for payback and shows too much admiration for Putin’s 6th term. The constitution? He would wipe his starfish with if it suited him.

The way the Republican clown posse has clustered under his banner has turned this whole thing into a tragic farce. Remember the days of Lyin’ Ted’. Ted doesn’t seem to. Whenever I start to take it seriously,
get dyspepsia.

The cynic in me think this is deliberately staged theater to misdirect from truly nefarious schemes. Overspend. Defer loan repayment. We should be very concerned about conflict with China. That will come when we default on our loans.

The contenders are simply willing to hit the hot buttons likeliest to bring out the voters. Once that’s accomplished, They will switch to “Did I say that? It’s not what I meant.”

Meanwhile serious issues go unaddressed. Over and over. The beat goes on ad nauseam. I heard one congressman say that he couldn’t wait until the GOP took control and could dismantle everything the Biden admin. has done over the last 4 years.

Where does that leave us? To paraphrase Tennessee Ernie Ford, 4 years older and deeper in debt.

Noam Chomsky observed that politics is the art of getting someone to vote against their best interests. I can see that.
I haven’t been this melancholy since I heard Elvis sing ‘In the Ghetto.’

Boys, boys, don’t squabble over which candidate is most substandard. Can we at least agree that if this is the best we have to choose from, we are in moderately deep dooky?

It’s obvious when Joe goes off script. The poor fella barely knows what day it is sometimes. He told one interviewer he thought he was running for re-election to the Senate. He at least shows no malice as he stumbles.

Can you not tell when Trump is lying? Anytime he feels like it. He’s the scarier of the two. He’s itchy for payback and shows too much admiration for Putin’s 6th term. The constitution? He would wipe his starfish with if it suited him.

The way the Republican clown posse has clustered under his banner has turned this whole thing into a tragic farce. Remember the days of Lyin’ Ted’. Ted doesn’t seem to. Whenever I start to take it seriously,
get dyspepsia.

The cynic in me think this is deliberately staged theater to misdirect from truly nefarious schemes. Overspend. Defer loan repayment. We should be very concerned about conflict with China. That will come when we default on our loans.

The contenders are simply willing to hit the hot buttons likeliest to bring out the voters. Once that’s accomplished, They will switch to “Did I say that? It’s not what I meant.”

Meanwhile serious issues go unaddressed. Over and over. The beat goes on ad nauseam. I heard one congressman say that he couldn’t wait until the GOP took control and could dismantle everything the Biden admin. has done over the last 4 years.

Where does that leave us? To paraphrase Tennessee Ernie Ford, 4 years older and deeper in debt.

Noam Chomsky observed that politics is the art of getting someone to vote against their best interests. I can see that.
I haven’t been this melancholy since I heard Elvis sing ‘In the Ghetto.’
1718656390048.jpeg

The worst you can point to here is that our side is guilty of too much paraphrasing.
So when the news media kept saying Trump called neo nazis and white nationalists 'fine people', that was just them just paraphrasing Trump when he said this:
you had people – and I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists, because they should be condemned totally – but you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists, okay?
That's your idea of paraphrasing, huh? Gotcha.

So when the news media kept saying Trump called neo nazis and white nationalists 'fine people', that was just them just paraphrasing Trump when he said this:

That's your idea of paraphrasing, huh? Gotcha.
He claimed - baselessly - that there were people on the bigots side who somehow weren't bigots. "Very fine people on both sides" is a reasonable paraphrasal of that, yes. But the point is, when push comes to shove, the man just cannot unequivocally condemn anyone he perceives as supporting him. That's why he invented those other people who marched alongside the Nazis.

He claimed - baselessly - that there were people on the bigots side who somehow weren't bigots.
All you can do is baselessly whine claiming Trump couldn't know there were other kinds of people there. As if you somehow have access to all Presidential intel he has on situations. 🙄

Trump has condemned and disavowed hate groups over and over and over again, and the rabid leftists/democrats keep pretending he never does:

All you can do is baselessly whine claiming Trump couldn't know there were other kinds of people there. As if you somehow have access to all Presidential intel he has on situations. 🙄
First of all, you're taking a giant leap of logic in assuming Trump actually availed himself of the intel he had. The man famously has the attention span of a child who's drunk too much pop.

Second - and I've already addressed this - there is no excuse for anyone who was not a bigot to march alongside the neo-Nazis and white supremacists. None. It's a matter of guilt by affiliation. The rally was primarily the bailiwick of the racist, xenophobic alt-right. I don't care how non-racist you've been in the past, if you choose to march alongside people like that, you forfeit any claim to not be one of them.

Third, where's the evidence that there were any non-bigoted, mainstream conservatives there in the first place? All you've got to that end is Trump's claim that there were, and you know as well as I do he's always spouting off on things he doesn't know anything about.

Trump has condemned and disavowed hate groups over and over and over again, and the rabid leftists/democrats keep pretending he never does:
That's because there's invariably an asterisk like "Stand back and stand by". He has literally never taken an unequivocal stand against the bigots. That's why, in the example you keep throwing up, he followed his denunciation immediately with the claim that not everyone at the march was with the group he was denouncing. All he had to do was not add that addendum, but he just couldn't resist.

Back