Ladies where did you last take the cumshot, part II?

On both my nipples. It was the second time he had cum within about 40 minutes of him cumming inside of me. I was determined that his quickie was not the end. I gave him a blow job, making him hard again and he spurted over one nipple and quickly over the other ;)

:kiss::rose:

I hope he cleaned it up. ;)

On both my nipples. It was the second time he had cum within about 40 minutes of him cumming inside of me. I was determined that his quickie was not the end. I gave him a blow job, making him hard again and he spurted over one nipple and quickly over the other ;)

:kiss::rose:

MMMMM then the licking up to clean them

Surprised hubby with a BJ in the shower this morning. He came in my mouth, and I swallowed it all like a good little slut should. :D

I woke hubby up this morning with a bj and after playing and giving me 2 really big O's he rewarded me all over my face and boobies ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹

Deep in my well-fucked pussy last night, after taking one all over my face and tits earlier. Hubby went to sleep very happy. ;)

CUM SOAKED is the only way I can describe what my husband did to my face and tits last night. I think the description I was giving him of what I want him and five other men to do to me was the cause of that sexy fucking mess!

CUM SOAKED is the only way I can describe what my husband did to my face and tits last night. I think the description I was giving him of what I want him and five other men to do to me was the cause of that sexy fucking mess!

must of been talking bukakke

my mouth, and when I couldn't swallow fast enough, the rest went all over my face ๐Ÿ˜Š

He shot all over my pussy as I was rubbing my clit to an AWESOME orgasm. I think that is the first time I have full on masturbated in front of him. The wine before helped ;)

Back