Ladies where did you last take the cumshot, part II?

deep inside my vagina .. and as it leaked out, over my butthole

This morning I gave my husband long wet sloppy gagging blowjob and he rewarded me with his sexy big load all over my face and hair and tits 💞💘🥒💦😊

I let a customer fuck me, bent over the toilet, in the store bathroom. Right before he came, I flipped around, sucked him a for a couple of seconds; the first rope hit the back of my throat but the other 10 were laid across my face. :heart: :heart:

I let a customer fuck me, bent over the toilet, in the store bathroom. Right before he came, I flipped around, sucked him a for a couple of seconds; the first rope hit the back of my throat but the other 10 were laid across my face. :heart: :heart:

Now that is some customer service right there.

I need to.patronize your store!

Hubby sent a large salty/sweet mess down my throat last night after we got home. :heart:

in my mouth...

and all over my face was the last place I was cum on/in...about a month ago. Loved every second of it.

Back