Ladies where did you last take the cumshot, part II?

tummy

flat_stomach_1.gif

One in my mouth, my face, my tits, my hair, my thighs, my tummy, the floor... pretty much everywhere LOL
The other was in my bum 💞

Last night after giving me a good fucking in several positions. We ended missionary with some erotic fantasy chat and him pulling out , moving up and unloading on my face. :heart:

He wanted to masturbate in my face. He covered my face with his thick creamy loads of spunk, and I eventually ate it :rolleyes:;)

:kiss::rose:

First one was all over my face and tits after I gave my Hubby a surprise BJ in his home office a little earlier this morning. A little dripped on the hardwood floor, and on the spur of the moment I licked it up. I've done that before, and I know it turns Hubby on even though he feels bad that it does.

So, I sucked his still half-hard dick back to full attention, and he took me hard and fast on my hands and knees on the floor. I came twice before he filled my pussy. :heart:

First one was all over my face and tits after I gave my Hubby a surprise BJ in his home office a little earlier this morning. A little dripped on the hardwood floor, and on the spur of the moment I licked it up. I've done that before, and I know it turns Hubby on even though he feels bad that it does.

So, I sucked his still half-hard dick back to full attention, and he took me hard and fast on my hands and knees on the floor. I came twice before he filled my pussy. :heart:

Perfect start to any day:cattail:

He fucked me for about 10 minutes before he flipped me over and laid 12 ropes across my face and boobs. :heart:

Back