Ladies where did you last take the cumshot, part II?

During my lunch, he fucked me on the toilet in the bathroom. Then he pulled out at the last second and came on my stomach and vag. I rubbed it into my skin. I then pulled my dress back down, told him 'Thanks' and went back to work.

i could use a co worker like you

During my lunch, he fucked me on the toilet in the bathroom. Then he pulled out at the last second and came on my stomach and vag. I rubbed it into my skin. I then pulled my dress back down, told him 'Thanks' and went back to work.

The aroma in your office the remainder of the day must have been interesting. Do you think anyone noticed?

Sucked Hubby almost to completion this morning before I was called away on mom duty (which is starting to happen all too often in the mornings now). After he left for work, I texted him that I'd finish the job if he came home for lunch. He did, I did, and he did so much that it was leaking around his shaft as I tried to swallow it all. :devil: :heart:

I might have even licked up a drop or two that dripped onto to the tile floor. But shhhh... don't tell anyone. People might start thinking I'm a cum slut... :eek: ;)

Blowjob in the bathroom at work, I swallowed every drop. Never got his name.

Your office sounds a lot more fun than mine.

I took one on the face and one in my mouth Friday night after two marathon cock-worshipping sessions with Hubby. I would've like one up my ass too, but we drifted off to sleep--it was very relaxing being kiddo free at the hotel. When we woke late yesterday morning, we did a slow, lazy 69 (a rarity for us as I don't usually enjoy the distraction of 69, but it was perfect this time) that included Hubby shooting in my mouth moments after I hit my own O. Then late last night, I took one deep in my pussy as I rode Hubby to two orgasms for me. Nothing yet today--I think I wore Hubby out again. But I've been dropping hints that I'd like a good ass fucking tonight... :devil: :D

After a day of teasing each other....we didnt even get all of our clothes off...

https://www.***********/s/n00681d1u73nsrf/a4776678-e5f7-4aba-9f8d-7a411386f4c7.jpg?dl=0

Last edited:
I took one on the face and one in my mouth Friday night after two marathon cock-worshipping sessions with Hubby. I would've like one up my ass too, but we drifted off to sleep--it was very relaxing being kiddo free at the hotel. When we woke late yesterday morning, we did a slow, lazy 69 (a rarity for us as I don't usually enjoy the distraction of 69, but it was perfect this time) that included Hubby shooting in my mouth moments after I hit my own O. Then late last night, I took one deep in my pussy as I rode Hubby to two orgasms for me. Nothing yet today--I think I wore Hubby out again. But I've been dropping hints that I'd like a good ass fucking tonight... :devil: :D

That's quite a "resume". If it's all true, you have a very lucky husband. I guess the maid had the weekend off from your room, but one hell of a clean up when you two checked out. :rolleyes:

Back