Ladies where did you last take the cumshot, part II?

On my boobs and face , complements of Mark( best gay friend) and Brian his roommate. Spent the afternoon with a camera, and ended with them jerking off for me and on me. OMG what a fun day :D

Last night my husband was on his oral best giving my pussy pleasures for almost an hour bringing me to orgasm several times. Finally, I repaid his attentions by having him lay back with me between his legs licking his balls and shaft tasting his seemingly endless flow of precum. Finally, I raised up on all fours positioning my lips round his shaft for him to fuck thrust upwards and fuck my mouth. Soon he grunted and began unleashing a torrent of cum which I allowed to flow back out down his dick, puddling around the base and his balls. I then took my time licking it back up before moving up and sharing a deep wet kiss with him:kiss:

Fantastic! It's great when there's time to devote to keeping the orgasms cumming and cumming for her, then lying back to receive the due reward ;)

I took three today: the first in my mouth when I sucked him in the car (parked not driving); the next deep in my cunt after we got to my hotel, so technically the last one was in my arse earlier tonight, with the window open as far as it would go so plenty of other guests will have heard me and been in no doubt I was getting well and truly pounded.

Hmmm - I learned recently that oral, vaginal and anal together is known as 'taking him around the world'. Something I have yet to experience, so he is a lucky guy!

On my boobs and face , complements of Mark( best gay friend) and Brian his roommate. Spent the afternoon with a camera, and ended with them jerking off for me and on me. OMG what a fun day :D

That sounds truly devilish! :devil:

Hope this neglected thread gets some love from the sexy, dirty cum covered/flled girls of lit this weekend:cattail:

Life's been pretty crazy and not giving me much time to get on anymore - but the majority of the cum shots lately have been deep inside me - with a few on my chest and breasts as well as a few in my mouth.

Last night inside me...yes, naughty I know. Just got carried away I guess.

Feel REALLY good this morning!

Care to be a bit more specific... :)

I actually didn't think he'd ever cum. He was on top and there was a few false starts when I thought he would cum. In the end he tensed up quite a lot, it was actually slightly uncomfortable with the extra girth. He made a LOT of noise when he did, there was no mistaking it!!

Last night inside me...yes, naughty I know. Just got carried away I guess.

Feel REALLY good this morning!

Why would you consider it naughty? Nature intended that we take our man’s seed inside us. I consider those few seconds that he’s squirting his sperm into me as the most intimate part of our love making. There’s much more to it than he is simply cumming in me. He’s putting a part of himself deep inside me that is mine to keep, a part of him that I will be carrying inside me well afterward. He is shooting his treasure into me, I am being inseminated by my lover, he is planting his potent seed into my womb. :eek:

Exactly where every husband feels he has the right to put it without asking permission first :rolleyes:

Why would you consider it naughty? Nature intended that we take our man’s seed inside us. I consider those few seconds that he’s squirting his sperm into me as the most intimate part of our love making. There’s much more to it than he is simply cumming in me. He’s putting a part of himself deep inside me that is mine to keep, a part of him that I will be carrying inside me well afterward. He is shooting his treasure into me, I am being inseminated by my lover, he is planting his potent seed into my womb. :eek:
I feel this way as well. I love it when he cums deep and hard in me - he's trying to get me pregnant with his baby.

I feel this way as well. I love it when he cums deep and hard in me - he's trying to get me pregnant with his baby.

Girls allow me to say, as an older man who has made his babies long since but who keeps goin' back there to 'shoot my treasure' - what you have written is so hot and so beautiful all at once. :rose:

A week ago...went for a drive up the Columbia River Gorge on the Oregon side, crossed the Bridge of the Gods to Washington...pulled over into a quiet wayside, climbed into the backseat...and made out like teenagers, it progressed to me sucking his cock, and then we opened the back door and with me standing outside with my face:rose: cheek on the back seat I got doggy fucked under a beautiful crescent moon...and right at the right time...he pumped every drop of his hot cum all over my big 48DDs!!! he painted me real good

A week ago...went for a drive up the Columbia River Gorge on the Oregon side, crossed the Bridge of the Gods to Washington...pulled over into a quiet wayside, climbed into the backseat...and made out like teenagers, it progressed to me sucking his cock, and then we opened the back door and with me standing outside with my face:rose: cheek on the back seat I got doggy fucked under a beautiful crescent moon...and right at the right time...he pumped every drop of his hot cum all over my big 48DDs!!! he painted me real good

nice!:rose:

Wow that sounds awesome nice night!

Girls allow me to say, as an older man who has made his babies long since but who keeps goin' back there to 'shoot my treasure' - what you have written is so hot and so beautiful all at once. :rose:
I know as long as I'm with him - allowing him to shoot deep in me will never be something I'll say no to.

Simon says it well. Deep inside my ladies sweet pussy is where I'm cumming.

Back