Ladies where did you last take the cumshot, part II?

Got it on with a couple we have known for along time last night. Ended with her husband emptying his balls into me from behind and my husband moving up and sticking his orgasming cock into his wifes mouth after giving her a good fucking which she greedily accepted swallowing his load. :heart:

That's very hot ;) I'd have landed a load on yours and hers tits to top things off ;) lol

In my pussy, and it will be my last for the week since hubby is out of town until Friday night. When he gets home, I will probably get it on my face first. :D

Breasts and under chin. I was lying on my back, him straddling me. It was a 'double', so quite some load... :devil:

I’ve already had the pleasure of being a dutiful gf this morning by giving my bf some pussy and taking his load deep inside me. Now I’m off for jury duty with that wonderful freshly fucked feeling and my pussy full of sperm. :eek:

That's so hot.

Hubby's friend filled my pussy Saturday morning. Had to stop on the way home and had some leak down my leg at the store. Didn't notice till I got home and hubby said your so bad walking around leaking cum down your legs.

Your Hubby's friend is a very lucky man.

Hubby's friend filled my pussy Saturday morning. Had to stop on the way home and had some leak down my leg at the store. Didn't notice till I got home and hubby said your so bad walking around leaking cum down your legs.

Nice! Did hubby get the chance to add to it when you got home? And then maybe parade you around the house for s bit?

I’ve already had the pleasure of being a dutiful gf this morning by giving my bf some pussy and taking his load deep inside me. Now I’m off for jury duty with that wonderful freshly fucked feeling and my pussy full of sperm. :eek:

And so you get a little leakage as you sit, reading while you wait your turn? Thanks to you jury duty will never be the same for me again!

In the liquor room during break. Blew one, the other just jerked off and they both came at the same time. 7 and 9 ropes across my face. I looked like a glazed doughnut. Then I had to quickly wipe off my face and go back to checkout. lol :D

Last edited:
Face. Breasts. I was sat in the bath while he stood under the shower in front of me. Just finished showering now!!! :D

Last night, all over my tits while private messaging with a couple we know who live out of state

Last one. Was a massive load on my back and ass and he wanted to see it run down my back and ass it felt crazy bc most of it ran down my ass crack lol it was fun putting on a show and letting him choose where

Last one. Was a massive load on my back and ass and he wanted to see it run down my back and ass it felt crazy bc most of it ran down my ass crack lol it was fun putting on a show and letting him choose where

Sounds like a fun time... Lucky fella you have there;)

In the liquor room during break. Blew one, the other just jerked off and they both came at the same time. 7 and 9 ropes across my face. I looked like a glazed doughnut. Then I had to quickly wipe off my face and go back to checkout. lol :D

I could not be more turned on by you

Back