Ladies where did you last take the cumshot, part II?

Hubby gave me his load balls deep after an extensive doggy style fucking. :heart::heart::heart:

Last 3 were in a 4 hour period. Hubby's friend at his house, 1st on my tits and mouth and 2nd deep in my pussy. Got home and hubby deep in my pussy. He loves his sloppy seconds.

I’ve already had the pleasure of being a dutiful gf this morning by giving my bf some pussy and taking his load deep inside me. Now I’m off for jury duty with that wonderful freshly fucked feeling and my pussy full of sperm. :eek:

Got it on with a couple we have known for along time last night. Ended with her husband emptying his balls into me from behind and my husband moving up and sticking his orgasming cock into his wifes mouth after giving her a good fucking which she greedily accepted swallowing his load. :heart:

Got it on with a couple we have known for along time last night. Ended with her husband emptying his balls into me from behind and my husband moving up and sticking his orgasming cock into his wifes mouth after giving her a good fucking which she greedily accepted swallowing his load. :heart:
I always enjoy seeing your posts on this thread. So much detail, really paints a picture. Very hot!

Mmmmmhhh I get so hard from your posts:cattail:
Love the enthusiasm and dirty fun you share ;)

Hubby's friend filled my pussy Saturday morning. Had to stop on the way home and had some leak down my leg at the store. Didn't notice till I got home and hubby said your so bad walking around leaking cum down your legs.

Back