Ladies where did you last take the cumshot, part II?

Massive load from my husband on my tits. After fucking me to orgasm I made him slow his pace and began dirty talking to him about a waitress at our local sports bar we both are interested in. What I wanted to watch him do to her and what I wanted him to watch me do to her. It did not take long before his cream was shooting:kiss:

In my hair, the back of my neck, shoulder, back, and ass.
An exploding firehose was doing me from behind and he pulled out atthe last second and unloaded on me.

In my hair, the back of my neck, shoulder, back, and ass.
An exploding firehose was doing me from behind and he pulled out atthe last second and unloaded on me.

So when have you been fucking my husband!!!...lol...just kidding...that is HOT

It was a thick, thick load, pumped all over my hand and thigh, after I stroked my Ted so good. We were watching something naughty and I whispered in his ear and kissed his neck until he came so much for me! Now I'm thinking about where I'll take my NEXT incredible shot. (I want it in my mouth.) -Kitty

Last edited:
Husband and I took each others sex juices within seconds of each other . We fucked for sometime in both the missionary positions then reverse cowgirl before he motioned me to slide back and give him my pussy to his oral talents while I sucked his wet hard cock. He buried the middle finger of his right hand deep in my asshole while he sucked and licked my "sweet spot" just under my clit. (Drives me crazy) His cock was exceptionally hard and it was not long before I felt his cock begin to swell more in the head. He dosen't have to give me notice. I know my guy. Pulling my lilps back to just around the base, my right hand gripped his cock jerking rapidly. I heard him grunt and then he thrusted up a bit and began to spew his cum into my mouth. The taste of his cream, feel of his tongue on my clit and finger in my ass put me over and I began squirt my juice between his lips. He covered my pussy with his mouth, licking wildly and ouir bedroom was filled with our mutual groans and squeals of pleasure. I finally pulled up some of his remnants pouring from my lips onto his cock. His arms surrounded my ass holding me tight while he continued to lick...my guy was HUNGRY last night and was happily fed my juice several times:kiss:

Hard slow new years grind....Came deep inside...Let her thrash around until the waves stopped

More like"where didn't I?"

3 sets of us couples together last night

Somewhere around 1 AM New Years Morning during a New Years swinger party. One of the wildest ones we have been to in a long time. The question is not "where I took the last cumshot"...the question is what part of me did male cream at one point or another NOT land on me. Same thing went for several of the other cum loving ladies like myself in attendance.

I came inside her pussy and her friends pussy then mouth cum swap trio and then all over there tits

After cumming in my hair and all over my back and my butt last night, he blasted my face and boobs and belly this morning after bending me into pretzels and taking his husbandly morning privileges with me. :D

After cumming in my hair and all over my back and my butt last night, he blasted my face and boobs and belly this morning after bending me into pretzels and taking his husbandly morning privileges with me. :D

You are very obliging, Liz......:D

Back