Ladies where did you last take the cumshot, part II?

The first (huge) rope hit me right in the face but the rest burst all over my feet and toes - he was giving me a nice foot massage after I got home from work Saturday night and I was just playing with him with my free foot as we talked about how much we've been missing each other. I had no idea he was so close and he gave me almost no warning. I was actually pretty disappointed because I felt like being used. But my tootsies tasted good and were nice and warm afterwards so I acted happy and content like a good wifey. We spooned until we both fell asleep which was nice.

At it again last night hot and hard after a bit of cannibis. Ended with him on his knees on the bed, leaning back while I laid in front of him, sucking his rock hard cock coated with my pussy. Massive cum shots down my throat to be secured deep inside me. Yummmmm:kiss:

My god this is hot.

My husband’s last cum shot was on my stockinged feet as I ran my feet over his shaft slowly.

Took several lovely warm ropes on my bum last night. The problem of course is I don't think it's quite as nice as other options.. Although making him licking it up was fun :)

Took several lovely warm ropes on my bum last night. The problem of course is I don't think it's quite as nice as other options.. Although making him licking it up was fun :)

Sounds like you got our other nice options in Ava...likely only starting with the licking? ;)

I actually snowballed for the first time. He kissed me as I held it in my mouth, then spit it back into mine.

Didn't love it, but he was happy. It didn't work very well either.

I took it where I had to.

He woke me up yesterday morning by spooning up against my back and whispering in my ear as he wrapped his big, ex-jock fingers around my throat. It felt like I was being held up at gun point in some old Western bank robber movie by some strange guy with one of those old giant pistols.

"You have to perform your wifely duties before the kids wake up, okay Lizzie?" he hissed.

I reached around behind me. "Was someone having a nice dream?" I asked as I turned around.

"Oh yeah."

I lifted up the sheet as he fell onto his back. "Oh my. I feel sorry for her. Who was she?" I smiled. He was huge, even for my husband who already is a size king.

He squirmed as I lifted the tip of his hefty tree with my finger and let it slap back down on his abdomen. "I don't know. You? Jennifer Aniston again. I mean you."

"I'm just nothing but fuck meat to you right now, aren't I?" I smiled as I quickly tried to prepare my kitty for what was coming.

"Yes. I mean no. Of course not. I love you. I'm sorry," he moaned. "You're so pretty in the morning. It's not fair. I'm so lucky."

"You are lucky," I told him as I mounted him. There may have been an oh-my-god or two in there before I admitted to being pretty lucky too.

He actually lasted longer than I did :devil:

(but if I get preggers I'm going to kill him!)

That morning episode sounded hot! Thanks for sharing your experience with us on Lit. Hopefully we get to read more about your fun experiences.

That morning episode sounded hot! Thanks for sharing your experience with us on Lit. Hopefully we get to read more about your fun experiences.

Seconded! Liz, that was hot hot hot. Keep writing You put up hardons everywhere, gal! xx

Seconded! Liz, that was hot hot hot. Keep writing You put up hardons everywhere, gal! xx

W/O a doubt Liz writes the best and hottest narratives and life experience posts. This one is exceptional and touches on all of the erotic triggers. So I'll add my kudo's to the two of yours.

Awwww, thanks guys! :kiss::kiss::kiss:

It was just one of those mornings where a girl had to do what a girl had to do :D

Back