Ladies where did you last take the cumshot, part II?

Just on this page three of my favorite people or should I say ladies have posted and all three of you turn me the hell on

Less than minutes ago. A friend of ours down my throat followed by my husband fuckng me from behind in my pussy:heart::heart::heart:

This morning in my pussy in bed.

Later this morning in my mouth and on my face in the shower.

This evening in my mouth before dinner.

About an hour ago in my pussy, again in bed.

Hubby is worn out and sleeping. I am prego and super fucking horny (that's not an invitation to PM me, by the way). I want to wake him for more.

This morning in my pussy in bed.

Later this morning in my mouth and on my face in the shower.

This evening in my mouth before dinner.

About an hour ago in my pussy, again in bed.

Hubby is worn out and sleeping. I am prego and super fucking horny (that's not an invitation to PM me, by the way). I want to wake him for more.

OH happy memories for me, gorgeous! Best wishes for these months, lady! And, yeah, let these days be total exhaustion for him! He'll be LOVING it!

It was a case last night of "we" taking the most recent cumshot. One of our female partners stopped by to pick up a couple of rustic picture frames my husband had finished for her. Several hours and a few drinks later the clothes were shed and we were engaged in a round of sexual debauchery. He certainly was busy as we both were in the mood to be taken doggy style. After bringing us both to orgasm I told her to help me finish him. We lay on either side of him, taking turns sucking his pussy soaked cock until he was cumming on our faces. We shared his cum, licking it from each others cheeks and lips and have done so together many times. Even though he was spent, thankfully his tongue was not and we were far from it as well. I went down on our friend, while hubby moved behind me giving my pussy and asshole and expert tongue lashing. She ended up spending the night and they are still in bed together as I write this.:kiss:

Traditional position last night after a long intense 69 with me on top. Husband then mounted me, fucking me missionary style, putting my legs over his shoulders and pounding me for quite some time. Finally shoving the length of his cock deep until his balls were against my asshole, emptying his cum deep in me. Then to my delight he slide down plunged his tongue deep into my cum filled pussy and ate me out for nearly a half hour:heart:

Traditional position last night after a long intense 69 with me on top. Husband then mounted me, fucking me missionary style, putting my legs over his shoulders and pounding me for quite some time. Finally shoving the length of his cock deep until his balls were against my asshole, emptying his cum deep in me. Then to my delight he slide down plunged his tongue deep into my cum filled pussy and ate me out for nearly a half hour:heart:
Damn lucky man.

This is great!

At it again last night hot and hard after a bit of cannibis. Ended with him on his knees on the bed, leaning back while I laid in front of him, sucking his rock hard cock coated with my pussy. Massive cum shots down my throat to be secured deep inside me. Yummmmm:kiss:

At it again last night hot and hard after a bit of cannibis. Ended with him on his knees on the bed, leaning back while I laid in front of him, sucking his rock hard cock coated with my pussy. Massive cum shots down my throat to be secured deep inside me. Yummmmm:kiss:

Damn erotic for a man to come out of his gal's honey pot and, glistening with her lube, go to her eager face and willing mouth. Nicely, babe! x

Damn erotic for a man to come out of his gal's honey pot and, glistening with her lube, go to her eager face and willing mouth. Nicely, babe! x

I absolutely LOVE it. Sucked my pussy from his cock hundreds of times as well as that of other women too. :heart::heart::heart:

On my face and around my lips for me to lick ;) The rest I scooped up on my fingers and licked them clean... Mmm :)

Mine was in my mouth a few days ago now. I sucked my date off in the car in the bar parking lot before he dropped me home. Needless to say, it was a good night.

This morning, after fucking me, I held both eyes open and he shot a few ropes into each one.

Back