Lands Challenge Thread

smithpeter said:
WickedEve:
I like this poem of yours.
I read it and then fell back an struck my head on a pipe that juts suddenly up.
I may remove it from my life and floor someday.
But, for now, I find it's southern accent very appealing.
Those suddenly jutting pipes can take you by delightful surprise every time.
Though, you should leave it in your floor. If you remove it, you'll have an empty hole. And you should never have an empty hole.

_Land

Hmmm.....I challenge you to write a poem about my profile picture. Click the link in my sig line.

;)

Re: _Land

lickmyboot said:
Hmmm.....I challenge you to write a poem about my profile picture. Click the link in my sig line.

;)

Im not very good with erotica, but here goes :p

Neck Romancer

Jewelry garnishes the perfect dish
draping her exposed neckline
head thrown back, thoughts of pleasure
as breasts swell from self touch

Self confidence, shining from pose
knowing, she has his desire
arousing not only her
lighting fire, knowing he wants her

waiting for his hand to wrap
around her shoulders
and his hot moist breath to
fall on her bare skin

sending necked pleasure
down the curves of her breasts
to unseen orbs of pleasure
below her beaded skirt

Hope this will suffice Lick :) Thanks for the challenge _Land

_Land said:
PS to all the regulars, you have been written in to Judo's latest Play Limeroticka, Figure out who you and others are and post your comments here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.literotica.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&postid=3071748#post3071748
I just read it! Wow! lol I'm guessing the smithy is smithpeter. I'm hoping I'm sally. LOL I'll have to read it a few more dozen times to figure out the rest. I know Angeline and Lauren are in there somewhere.

Dear Mojo:

You'll never crush me! Do you know why? You are always bound to fail because you are a sick insane egotistical monkey with a chemically induced huge brain while I am a zealously militant angry little girl with chemically induced superpowers who thinks she can save the world or at least Townsville and and and......

Here. Have a banana.

OK. Clearly the really insane one is JUDO, and yet it is an exciting and inspired insanity that led her to drag us all through the muddy landscape of her wild poem.

So here's my take:

Dr. X-Ray is Senna Jawa
Naughty Sally is Wicked Eve
Smithy is Smithpeter
Chinga Ling is Angeline
Father Dirt is _Land

Those are the ones I'm pretty sure I got right.

I am pretty sure that Lauren is Sister Bette and JUDO is Sally, but not 100%. Oh and I think Pedro is Karmadog. Lila Bow could be Rybka, possibly LickMyBoot. And um O.T. is lurking.

This is more fun than Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon.

Re: Dear Mojo:

Angeline said:
You'll never crush me! Do you know why? You are always bound to fail because you are a sick insane egotistical monkey with a chemically induced huge brain while I am a zealously militant angry little girl with chemically induced superpowers who thinks she can save the world or at least Townsville and and and......

Here. Have a banana.

OK. Clearly the really insane one is JUDO, and yet it is an exciting and inspired insanity that led her to drag us all through the muddy landscape of her wild poem.

So here's my take:

Dr. X-Ray is Senna Jawa
Naughty Sally is Wicked Eve
Smithy is Smithpeter
Chinga Ling is Angeline
Father Dirt is _Land

Those are the ones I'm pretty sure I got right.

I am pretty sure that Lauren is Sister Bette and JUDO is Sally, but not 100%. Oh and I think Pedro is Karmadog. Lila Bow could be Rybka, possibly LickMyBoot. And um O.T. is lurking.

This is more fun than Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon.
I thought Senna may be Dr X-ray too... but wasn't sure. Judo is sally? Is there a sally and a Naughty Sally? I have to read again!

(You are the one that wants to crush the monkey, arent' you? You will never completely crush me, green girl! You know why? I'm a monkey! And monkeys get crushed and spanked all the time and they come back for more. So if you crush, you will only crush me a little. Crush me a little and I will come back for more crushing... and spanking!)

Oh and I think Pedro is Karmadog
Not me. That's smithy Pedro going at it hammer and tongs.

I think I've been omitted. I was probably at the bar with a VW full of circus midgets and the bearded lady. Not to mention the Turkish belly dancer.

Crap. I wasn't going to mention the Turkish belly dancer.

karmadog said:
Not me. That's smithy Pedro going at it hammer and tongs.

I think I've been omitted. I was probably at the bar with a VW full of circus midgets and the bearded lady. Not to mention the Turkish belly dancer.

Crap. I wasn't going to mention the Turkish belly dancer.
The dog is right. Pedro is the name of the smithy. I thought there were two guys and that Sally was getting it in both ends. (Darn!) But it's smithy Pedro (smithpeter) plowing Naughty Sally's valley. Hey, smithy, got any photos of your plough? I have a farm equipment fetish.

This is to funny

I am so glad we are having this descusion! Judo, this is the most entertaining Poem I have seen on Lit! Hey K-dog, do ya need another challenge? the sonnet sucks
Maybee Eve has a more interesting challenge !

Uh Right

Pedro...Peter. Duh.

And I'm not spanking any monkeys. Besides, don't you have to be a guy to do that?

And Kdog, she must have been something that belly dancer. You seem fixated.

The only ethnic dance I ever did was the Hora at my cousin's Bar Mitzvah at Leonard's of Great Neck. It's an incredibly not sexy dance. Well and the Hokey Pokey and the Alley Cat, which are um ethnically American middle class, lol (and both of which I despise).

Although I can mashed potato. I can do the twist. Tell me, baby..... (um never mind...putting wine away).

Last edited:
Re: Uh Right

Angeline said:
Pedro...Peter. Duh.

And I'm not spanking any monkeys. Besides, don't you have to be a guy to do that?

The only ethnic dance I ever did was the Hora at my cousin's Bar Mitzvah at Leonard's of Great Neck. It's an incredibly not sexy dance. Well and the Hokey Pokey and the Alley Cat, which are um ethnically American middle class, lol (and both of which I despise).

Although I can mashed potato. I can do the twist. Tell me, baby..... (um never mind...putting wine away).
Well, duh... Mojo's a boy monkey so you can spank him! :p Or do you mean that you need to be a guy? Hey, if I'm mojo and I'm a girl then... uh... I'm confused about all this monkey business.

Re: Uh Right

Have another drink Ang :p~ HEHEHEHEHE :X

Angeline said:
Pedro...Peter. Duh.

(* giggles *) Let me know when you guys give up. I have thrown away my cheat sheet, but I remember who everyone is (I think).

;)
- Judo

You should have seen the belly dancer. The hip twitch that she had is stuck in my groin... er mind. No. Groin was right.

I thought the hora was strictly male, like that Russian thing like break dancing. You know?

And what if, like the t shirt says, the hokey pokey is what it's all about? What then? Where shall we stick the right foot? And the left foot? Where shall we shake it all about?

I believe there may be a more reasonable religion there. I think a religion based on where your feet go might be easier to adhere to. But inevitably, there would be a break dance sect, which would believe that the mambo sect would be heretical, and, of course, the conga sect would be going straight to hell.

(Dammit, _Land, I'm working on the fucking sonnet. I just don't rhyme that well. Let alone in a schem that has to be metered. You vicious dirt farmer ya. Truthfully, I haven't been working on it, but I haven't forgotten, and it's an excellent challenge for me. Mean, but it's something I need to do. So, thanks, kinda.)

PS I'm signing off to spank someone's monkey. Sadly, I think it's mine.

K-dog,

I am glad your challenged, that was the intent, but for the interest of all the other inquiring minds, forget about the meter for now. Besides, i wanna see who you will challenge when your done ;) _Land

Whoa! Obviously, I missed some of the rules here. You mean, I get to challenge after my challenge is completed? Hmmmm...

;)
- Judo

JUDO said:
(* giggles *) Let me know when you guys give up. I have thrown away my cheat sheet, but I remember who everyone is (I think).

;)
- Judo
OK, here are my thoughts. Not sure about all of them, but this was the impression I had when I first read Limeroticka for the first time:

Dr. X.Ray_____________ Senna Jawa
Naughty Sally_________ WickedEve
Pedro the smithy______ smithpeter
Sister Bette__________ beths-virtue
Father Dirt___________ _Land
Chinga Ling___________ Angeline
Lila Bow______________
moi même

If that's not it, I give up...
;)

JUDO said:
Whoa! Obviously, I missed some of the rules here. You mean, I get to challenge after my challenge is completed? Hmmmm...

;)
- Judo
Yes, except you can't challenge anyone with a pendent challenge.
Phew... Thanks, Eve ;)

Re: Re: _Land

_Land said:
Im not very good with erotica, but here goes :p

Neck Romancer

Jewelry garnishes the perfect dish
draping her exposed neckline
head thrown back, thoughts of pleasure
as breasts swell from self touch

Self confidence, shining from pose
knowing, she has his desire
arousing not only her
lighting fire, knowing he wants her

waiting for his hand to wrap
around her shoulders
and his hot moist breath to
fall on her bare skin

sending necked pleasure
down the curves of her breasts
to unseen orbs of pleasure
below her beaded skirt

Hope this will suffice Lick :) Thanks for the challenge _Land

Love it! POst it! heheheheee!

Lick:kiss:

Lauren.Hynde said:
OK, here are my thoughts. Not sure about all of them, but this was the impression I had when I first read Limeroticka for the first time:

Dr. X.Ray_____________ Senna Jawa
Naughty Sally_________ WickedEve
Pedro the smithy______ smithpeter
Sister Bette__________ beths-virtue
Father Dirt___________ _Land
Chinga Ling___________ Angeline
Lila Bow______________
moi même

If that's not it, I give up...
;)

Very good, okay, but need I ask? Who's the lifeguard and what city do they live in?

;)
- Judo

JUDO said:
Very good, okay, but need I ask? Who's the lifeguard and what city do they live in?

;)
- Judo
I had thought about that, but forgot to post. I'm assuming Aeortal City is our little poetry corner and as for the lifeguard... Well that can only be one person. ;)

Are you wearing one of those skimpy one-pieces? :catroar: :devil:

Lauren.Hynde said:
I had thought about that, but forgot to post. I'm assuming Aeortal City is our little poetry corner and as for the lifeguard... Well that can only be one person. ;)

Are you wearing one of those skimpy one-pieces? :catroar: :devil:

Only in the winter months with the beaver tail, otherwise, it's just bottoms (usually not-very-sexy baggies over bottoms) and a top of some kind. Unfortunately, Cal is not clothing-optional.

As for the city?

AEORTALCITY
-------L
---------I
----------T
--E
----R
---O
-----T
-----------Y(I)
--------C
-A

LITEROTICA!

;)
- Judo

Last edited:
Thanks, lick. But she was actually wearing tight blue jeans. I'm not sure but they may have been Jordache. I don't know because when she was facing away, I wasn't looking for a label.

Back