Lured into the Wolfe's lair (closed for MzSeductress)

Allison licked her lips sexily tasting herself and stared up at him heatedly as he told her he loved everytime she came. She began to lift his shirt wanting to touch and taste him too and laughed with him knowing how much he enjoyed getting her this way.

" Don't be a tease baby... I just want a little appetizer before I eat and then... I'll take my dessert to go.." She said and smirked leaning in and kissing him now that his shirt was off.

Jack's body was amazing and she ran her fingers up his body and then back down to his thickened pants " Jack you're so sexy baby..." she said softly truly admiring his features. She felt her heart flutter a bit as his eyes met her and he gently climbed off of her standing so she could have her way and undressing putting his clothes in a pile with hers both now fully undressed.

She wanted to make love to him, they were both restraining themselves and she wondered if she should, knowing this could possibly be her last opportunity, but she also didn't want to betray John.. her heart was torn.

Jack seemed to sense her conflict and kissed her and she sighed sexily kissing him back knowing right now.. all she should focus ojnwas him and if things changed and they moved forward as friends, she knew deep down she would never stop loving Jack Wolfe

Jack was stark naked, standing between her open thighs in front of Allie. She was sitting on the edge of the couch and she watched her eyes take in his body. At first they were focused on his semi-erect cock and then they moved upwards until they were staring at each other. It was as if time stood still for a moment and he wanted so much to finally put an end to his frustration. He knew she felt the same way but there was still one obstacle, John Hill.

Capturing her head in his hands, he leaned down, kissing her softly but with a passion that he knew she felt too. Their tongues slipped along their lips teasingly, each capturing, sucking on the muscle before releasing it. His heart was beating harder and he wanted so much to utter the words that had been rattling around in his head for over a week. But he knew he could never say them to her .... not as long as her heart belonged to someone else.

When their lips parted he felt her hands cupping his buttocks, pulling him toward her. He looked down into her amazing emerald eyes, seeing them shimmering with excitement. He knew exactly what she was thinking. Her fingernails dug into his ass cheeks and her lips began kissing his abdomen with soft butterfly kisses. His cock jerked in anticipation of where her journey was going to end.

He let out a soft moan, as her lips moved downward while her eyes remained focused on his. They both knew what she liked and he moaned when one hand left his ass cheek and grabbed his half-hard muscle, squeezing and then stroking it. The wait was maddening and this was not like before when she took him into her mouth. It seemed she was studying his cock as if wanting to memorize it just as he memorized every curve of her body.

His fingers ran through her hair, clutching some strands but not forcing her to head. "Ummmm I want you so much baby," he moaned feeling her hot breath blowing on the tip of his cock, waiting impatiently for what he knew would an exquisite and pleasurable experience.

Allie loved hearing him moan for her, she knew they didnt have that much time, butnshe wanted to savor the taste of Jack on her lips. She kissed down his chest slowly and saw his cock jump excitedly for her and continued her trail of kisses on his body.

She had one hand on his ass and her other moved to the semi hard cock in front of her which didn't take long to get fully hard for her after a few strokes. She kissed his cock appreciatively and gave it a few licks memorizing every inch of it and smirked a little before taking the tip of him in her mouth knowing she was driving Jack wild from his breathing.

"Mmmm" she moaned tasting a little precum as she licked and sucked the head skilffully and felt his fingers slide into her hair gripping it slightly but not forcing his cock deeper.

"Ummmm I want you so much baby," he said breathily and she smiled giving once last kiss before taking him deeper into her mouth giving in to bothnof their needs.

" Fuck Jack you taste good baby... I love doing this to you " she moaned and sucked him even more wanting to gig him the best blowjob he's ever gotten.

After Jack told Allie he wanted her, he loved watching her tease his cock licking the underside and then her tongue swirling around the engorged head. He felt a violent lustful shiver when she said, "Fuck Jack you taste good baby... I love doing this to you " And then she took more of his cock into her mouth, her teeth scraping along the veiny muscle.

"ohhh yeah baby ..... god that feels so good," he moaned and closed his eyes, soaking in the pleasurable feelings of her mouth. There was something more intense, more erotic with the way she was sucking his cock and Jack wondered if it had anything to do with the fact she was leaving in a short while. Whatever it was he was not going to complain.

He loved watching her hand slide back and forth stroking whatever part of his cock that didn't fit into her mouth. His hips started to slowly gyrate, not forcing his cock deep into her mouth but just keeping time with the way her mouth moved back and forth on his muscle.

Jack thought of the way they fucked in her bed with her on top, rubbing her well oiled pussy on his cock until they both exploded with pleasure. Pulling his cock from her mouth, he saw her look of what he was doing. "Lay back baby and let me fuck you the way you did me in your bed."

When she laid back on the couch, he climbed between her legs, smiling when her legs wrapped around his hips. It would be so easy to just plunge his cock into her pussy and be done with their trust of each other. But he could see the concern in her eyes as he grabbed his cock and placed it on the lips of her pussy.

He let his hips begin to stimulate her and him together, feeling her legs tighten around his hips as if they were really going to fuck. Leaning down, he kissed her hard nipples, feeling his cock slide easily between her lips, massaging her clit. He loved hearing her moan as he nipped at her erect nipples, feeling his desire growing more needy.

Picking up his head, he looked upon her face filled with passion and almost let it slip that he was falling in love with her. It was something that had been building inside him and he knew if he said something like that it would totally ruin the moment. He leaned forward, kissing her with an hunger he had not felt in a long time as their bodies began to rock harder against each other.

"Lay back baby and let me fuck you the way you did me in your bed.

Allie gasped at that statement hearing the need in his voice and seeing the lust on his face for her. She almost screamed her true feelings for Jack, almost threw their promise that was treading on thin ice away.

She may back on the couch for him looking up into those stormy grey eyes she loved seeing when he was this turned on and smiling back at him as she wrapped her legs around him to feel him against her.

She groaned feeling him grab his cock for a moment and rub it against her and thought for a moment Jack would just push inside knowing it's what they both wanted anyway but he always respected her wishes and he slid it against her wet lips instead.

She couldn't help her quickening breath as their hips moved agaisnt each other more and she felt Jack lean down to capture her nipple between his lips as the pressure increased on her sensitive clit.

" Mmmm fuck baby yess" she moaned feeling Jack's cock throb against her and she saw him stare at her a moment before kissing her hungrily as their movements got quicker and you coukd hear the wetness of her pussy between them.

She moaned and leaned in kissing his neck and gasped as he pulled her in closer holding her as she ground her hips back against him. Both of rhem were lost in bliss when one motion they did she felt Jack slip inside of her causing her to cry out in passion.

She felt his hips shift a little still deep within her as he paused and she breathed against his neck trying to fro everything but cum on his thick cock lodged inside her right now.

She hid her face in his neck a little knowing if she looked into his eyes there was no stopping them having sex and not just him slipping accidentally inside. She did want to make him cum but he had to pull out of her and stop this now although she knew both of them were secretly enjoying how it felt ."Mmmm god Jack... we can't baby.." She whisphered softly

She quivered feeling him slide out and begin to slide against her again and kissed his neck sexily then looked at him now that he was of it of her, fuck she loved Jack so much it wasn't fair.

She could see he could sense her emotion a bit and he pulled her head to him kissing her gently. She was happy with the kind and gentle man Jack Wolfe had always been to her..

Last edited:
Jack loved hearing her moan, "Mmmm fuck baby yess" as their hips collided together simulating the act of actual fucking. "God you feel so fucking great," he moaned feeling his cock throb against her slick pussy lips.

He felt her body moving under him, their hips moving faster and more intensely than he ever remembered. His hips rocked back and forth, feeling his cock slide so easily against her wetness. He was lost in the moment, thinkiing about how great it would feel to plunge into her. She was kissing his neck, sucking and nipping at his skin when he felt something so very different.

Without realizing what was happening, lost in absolute passion and lust, his cock slipped off the slick surface and penetrated past the musculat barrier protecting her hole. He felt the intense heat of her pussy that he had only imagined up till now. Her cry of sexual passion hit his brain like a car hitting an immovable barrier. The feelng of her vaginal muscle squeezing his cock rocked his core and he realized he was laying inside her. He had violated their trustful agreement!!!!!!!

His body stopped rocking, his cock, laying immobile inside her, the heat of her lust causing his cock to throb. He felt her lips on his neck and then her words, whispered so softly he barely heard them, "Mmmm god Jack... we can't baby.."

Feeling admonished, he pulled out and began again to slide against the slickness knowing his orgasm was moments away. Her lips kissed his neck and her body resumed rocking against him as if nothing happened. But it did and he knew full well he violated their agreement.

He felt her lips lift off his neck and saw her look. It was a look he had seen recently, one of tenderness. His cock throbbed uncontrollably from all the stimulation. And while he couldn't stop the inevitable explosion, he felt awful. As his cock began to throb out of control and shoot a heavy load of his seed onto her belly, he uttered, "Awwwww fuck Allie ..... (gasping for breath) ..... I'm so sorry ..... I ruined everything."

He buried his head in her shoulder, his breathing heavy and his heart even heavier, feeling his sperm being spread on each other's stomach. They hadn't really got into the act of pleasuring each other but he knew he had broken the cherished bond between them and wondered if she would forgive him.

Allie panted beneath him as they both came down from their orgasms and he came all over her stomach. She heard him apologizing and felt him bury his face in her shoulder hide himself and she was still catching her breath but hold onto him embracing him.

" Jack... baby...It's ok I promise..." She said and slowly stroked his head knowing Jack probably felt bad he pushed into her accidentally but the sound he had made when he did and how it felt inside of her was burned into the back of Allison's mind at the moment and she felt bad she had had enjoyed it that much.

She kissed his head softly and then turned his head like he had done her and gently kissed his lips caringly not wanting him to feel bad. "Im not upset Jack..I don't want you feeling bad for making me feel good..." She wanted to say she would've let him continue if she weren't in a relationship, that she woukdve taken a later flight to stay and make love to him the rest of the day, but of course Allie couldn't utter the words, and tell him how she had truly began feeling about him.

She kissed his shoulder gently as sighed as he sat up and held her agaisnt him silent for a moment seemingly lost in his thoughts and she kissed his forehead lovingly and gave him a soft smile " Come on baby...let's get cleaned up a bit.." She said wanting to shower with him.

He heard her tell him it was ok that he pushed his cock into her pussy but he still felt he let her down. They had made a promise and it was he who violated that trust. Her hands stroked his head as he still thought about what he had done. He knew it was accidental and was glad he was able to stop and not continue even though he wanted to keep plunging into her. The feel of her heat on his cock was still on his mind when she kissed his head and then turned it toward her.

Her kiss was soft and caring and he felt a little better when she told him she was not upset and didn't want him feeling bad for making her feel good. He looked into her amazing emerald eyes seeing what seemed a sense that she wanted more if she didn't have the yoke of John around her neck.

Jack sat up, pulling her against him thinking about what had happened. He was still upset that he broke their sacred promise but for some reason he didn't feel really guilty about it. Their lovemaking over the past week and one half led to the mistake as they got more daring. He thought of how easily Allie could have done the same thing a couple of times when she rubbed her pussy over his cock until they both exploded. But in the end, he knew it was he who broke the promise and he would make it up to her someday. He didn't know how but he would make amends.

He was brought out of his deep thougths when she kissed his forehead with such a tender kiss and smiled softly at him, telling him "Come on baby...let's get cleaned up a bit.."

Jack looked into her eyes. "Allie before we go I want you to know how sorry I am for what happened." He saw her open her mouth to speak but he put his finger over her mouth to silence her. "Thank you for telling me it was ok and tell me it made you feel good. To tell your the truth I too enjoyed it and it made me feel good even if it was for a brief second." He put his forehead against hers and added, "You are very special to me and the last thing I want to do is hurt you."

Jack looked at the clock on the wall, seeing they had plenty of time for a nice long shower. He stood and pulled her up and against him, a huge smile on his face. Moving quickly like a cat, he picked her up and cradled her in his arms, smiling when her arms circled his neck and she stared at him with a happy smile. "Yes my dear Allie we really should clean up and we have plenty of time to make sure we are squeaky clean." He kissed her passionately and began walking to the shower. He wanted to make sure she was well satisfied before her flight home.

Allie loved how sweet and gentle he was with her, how much he cared. She had began to say something when he apologized again but he stopped her and continued and she could tell how much Jack had felt bad at breaking their agreement even if it had been a mistake, she knew he didnt want to hurt her or break her trust in him and he had told her as much and how special she was to him.

She saw him glance at the clock and grin then swiflty moved toward her sweeping her off her feet in a quick and easy motion and holding her in his arms. She giggled and wore a grin wrapping her hands behind his head as he carried her off to the bathroom and he shared a passionate kiss with her before the two shared a sensual and loving shower taking their time to give each other several orgasms and whispering sweet words.

She and Jack toweled off and She saw him packing a small bag , part of her wished it could be to travel with her but she knew Jack was a busy man and he chuckled seeing her eye it and said he was going to his larger home for a bit. She could only imagine the size and she wanted to visit It one day.

She almost didn't want to leave but she promised her family and she did admit seeing John would make her anxious, she just wanted a clear answer from him about their future without a fight , little did she know her boyfriend she loved and devoted herself to for years had been having his affair since she announced her move to new york and started a month and a half before she even left ohio.

They ate engaging in small talk a bit and she remembered that she wanted to give him a key to the floor for her loft. " You know I trust you with my home as much as you trust me with yours Jack.. I want you to keep this.. for emergencies, or if you just ever want to come see me.." She said blushing a bit knowing how open the invitation sounded and maybe it was somewhat.

Last edited:
The shower was wonderful, seemingly both forgetting about the earlier slip up. They enjoyed a couple of intense orgasms before they needed to get ready for her to leave.

Jack thoroughly enjoyed Allie’s companionship but below the surface, the dreaded thought she was going to spend time with John weighed on his mind. He didn’t show anything but happiness, wanting her to leave on a good note. The last thing he wanted was for her to leave with doubt about his feelings.

After the shower, they enjoyed the food Charles prepared. He was surprised and happy when she gave him a key to her loft, telling him she trusted him just as he trusted her and to keep it for emergencies, or if he wanted to come see her.

Jack saw the blush and smiled. “Thank you for the key you never know when I might pop in to see you.” They both laughed and Jack silently wished she was free of John so he could share his real thoughts and feelings with her.

His phone chimed and a text message indicated the helicopter was on the roof ready to take them to the airport.

The ride to the airport was in silence, each dwelling on their own thoughts. At the airport Brad and Jennifer, pilot and copilot were waiting for them.

Jack walked Allie to the steps and took her into her arms. “Have a good time with your family and give my best to your mom and dad. I hope to meet them someday. Don’t worry about work, we’ll catch up when you get back.”

He stopped talking and took her into his arms, holding her close and then seeing a tear in her eyes. “Don’t worry Allie, I’ll be here when you return.”

He could see she wanted to say something and as he waited for her to speak, he wondered when she returned if their relationship would be drastically different.

Allie had enjoyed their afternoon together both of them had alot on her mind she could tell and she could tell Jack had something on his mind but being the kind man she knew he was he was holding it inn and she knew it wasn't fair to him.

She held his hand in the way up to the helipad on the top of Wolfe Towers and on the entire ride to the airport as if she didn't want to let go and leave this city where he was.

She fought her tears her mind going over a million possibilities of what could happen when she got home, but she knew one thing was clear , she didn't want to lose her relationship and closeness with Jack even if the sexual connection couldn't happen, they had grown close and their connection had been almost magnetic from their first dinner together.

She rolled her suitcase with one hand and held Jack's with the other as he walked her to the plane where she saw the pilot and copilot waiting for her and he stopped her pulling her into his arms and hugging her and telling her not to worry about work until she got back and she chuckled " I've brought my laptop and ipad just in case you need me to-"

He paused hugging her tighter probably spotting the tears that were threatening to fall and he said not to worry that he would be there when she returned. She knew he would, but in what way?..

She glanced at him her green eyes meeting his grey ones and she could tell he was thinking something too " Im going to miss you.." she said softly knowing it wouldn't be too long but resisting what she wanted to actually say. She leaned in kissing softly not caring if the pilot and copilot saw at the moment and stroked the side of his face before pulling back " Stay safe Jack.. I'll see you when I get back and and make sure I'll text when I land".

She blushed as he gave her one last kiss before she climbed on board and settled in and then saw Jack walk back to the helicopter and couldn't stop the tears that had welled up from slowly dropping.

Jennifer was in the cockpit, readying the plane with Brad for takeoff. When they finished the complicated checklist, she walked back to see if Allison was buckled and if she needed anything. She stood at the cabin door for a moment, seeing Allison looking out the window at Jack. When she turned her head toward her, she saw the tears falling freely onto her cheek. Grabbing a box of tissues from an overhead bin, she gave Allison a soft knowing smile as she handed the box to her.

She bent down, seeing Jack climb into the helicopter. "He's something special Ms. James. I have had the priviledge of knowing him for a few years and I will say, from the look in his eyes when you two were together last week on the flight to and from Vegas and from just now, he thinks a lot of you."

The sound of the jet engines reving up the plane began to move as a voice from the cockpit yelled, "Jennifer ..... we have the clearance for takeoff."

Jennifer smiled and told Allison, "if you want to talk, press the red button and I'll be more than happy to set with awhile. But right now I have a job to do to get you safely off the ground."

Jack climbed into the helicopter, putting on the headphones and telling the pilot to take him to his home outside the city. He was not in the mood for small talk and the pilot realizing it, concentrated on flying.

What was he going to do with Allison? He knew when she returned, they would have a heart to heart talk and if she was still in a relationship with John, he already decided their relationship would be strictly platonic where their relationship would not be romantic but also nonsexual. They would simply be more than just friends but without a sensual and sexual relationship.

The more he thought of their potential future relationship, the more troubled he became. He came to love the beautiful brunette with amazing emerald eyes that sparkled when she was happy. He thought of their relationship over the past week and one-half and felt a huge sadness decend on him.

He was brought out of his deep thoughts when the pilot told him they were almost to his home. Jack looked out into the distance, seeing his house outside the city that seemed more like a prison. It was very large and he had hoped to bring Allie here for a visit but that was out of the question. When she returned and they were just friends with no benefits, he saw no reason at this time to bring her to see the house. The thought of not sharing his home with her made him sad.

When the helicopter landed on the lawn, Charles greeted him, asking about Allison. He told her she was fine and on her way to Cleveland to see her family. Charles looked at Jack seeing a saddened boss and as they walked to the house, he told him, " Erika is set up in the sun room."

"Why is she here?" Jack asked with a questioning look, knowing Erika was his private massuese.

Charles looked at his boss. "I thought you might need a massage. I'm sorry if I overstepped my boundaries but I thought from the way I've seen you without Ms. James, I thought it might be good for you."

"Is Lucas with her?" Jack thought of her husband who also was a massuese and gave him masssages when Erika wasn't available. It was nice having a husband wife team that helped each other. And as he walked to the sun room, he thought of how him and Allie had become a team in just a very short time.

Allie felt the kindness from the copilot as she handed her the tissues and gave her a kind smile and heard her mention how kind Jack was and how she could tell he thought about her alot.

The week and a half since she had officially started with Wolfe industries she and Jack had rarely spent time away from each other during the day and night, and when they were apart there was a slight empty feeling inside of her when he was away , just like she was feeling now.

She wiped her tears quickly thanking Jennifer a little embarrassed she had been so emotional but she couldnt help it knowing what could possibly be at risk and she didn't know if she could handle seeing Jack with someone else.

She had felt sad just thinking about it, a rare emotion from the usual pleasant and kind Allison James. She decided to rest for her two hour flight, she and Jack had given their all in the shower as if both knew it could possibly be their last time like that together and through it all he still respected her enough not to slide back into her.

She also remembered how he had felt when he did accidently slide in, how tight her pussy had gripped him, how she wanted him to stay a few more seconds even if it was an accident and how bad she felt liking it so much,

She shook her head and took her airpods out figuring she knew she should calm down a bit before heading home she didn't want to ruin anyone's mood by being sad so she would have to suck it up for the few days she was there , go talk with John (which she had a anxious feeling about) because the way things were , it wouldn't work, he had texted more but called less since he's been back home and that had surprised her but she knew how busy he could be a figured surprising him back would shock him and she told everyone the two knew not to let it slip she was coming in.

⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫(2hrs later)⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫
Allison stirred awake under the soft throw blanket she had been given the start of her flight and saw Jennifer had gently wokennher letting her know they would be landing in 15 minutes.

Allison took that time to quickly fix her mascara and appearance because she didnt want he mom picking up that she was slightly sad.

She arrived to the gate thanking Brad and Jennifer for the quick and safe flight before Jennifer had smiled offering to walk her to the gate and pull her luggage.

She was greeted by her Giddy mother Amelia Rose James and her best friend Samantha Fields. She thanked Jennifer one more time then was greeted by squeals and hugs and she couldn't help but giggle needing a pick me up after being lost in her thoughts the past few hours.

Last edited:
John and Sandra walked around campus, holding hands and acting as if nothing was more important than being together. He felt a few pangs of anixety knowing someone might see him and wonder why he was holding hands with someone other than Allison. But the campus was huge and that possibly was remote seeing how Allison had not been around in months when the students got together at a local bar. Plus he knew none of Allison's friends were in med-school. The classmates he and Sandra hung out with were now getting used to seeing him and Sandra together. If anyone in his class asked about Allison, would lie and blow it off, telling them he and Allison were taking a break from each other.

John (unaware that Allison was on a plane headed to Cleveland) continued to text Allison, aware that Sandra knew what he was doing, knowing that she was slowly driving a wedge between him and Allison. He also knew she would be very angry and very jealous and would explode if she found out he was still sending love notes. His text messages were mostly filled with how busy he was in school and at the hospital but the messages always included how he missed her and loved her and wished they could be together. Text messaging was easier than to call with Sandra around and those calls were more infrequent and only when Sandra was not within ear shot.

They picked up Chinese food on the way back to Sandra's apartment. They talked about what happened during class as they ate and then retired to the couch to watch some television. It didn't take long for John to pull her into a hug, followed by kisses that led to making love on the couch while the television blared.

Afterwards, John sat on the couch thinking about tomorrow. He had told Sandra he would go to his apartment and wait for her to arrive. "Listen Sandra, I know you don't like to go to my apartment filled with pictures of me and Allison. I promise that when you arrive tomorrow, I will make sure there are no pictures that remind you of her. Are you good with that?"

He was sure he could make the apartment Allison-free since she was in New York and once him and Sandra left after a few days, he would put the pictures back in case one of her family members came for a visit.

************************************************************************************
Jack lay on the massage table face down with a towel covering his ass while Erika began to rub soothing oil on his upper shoulders. Erika knew Jack a long time and he had introduced her to Lucas. Both of them were Norwegian and after an introduction, they married and formed a husband/wife team.

Erika kneaded the tight muscles and asked, "Jack you are really tight .... is everything ok?"

Jack, with his head in the soft facial pillow connected to the end of the table smiled. She and her husband were like therapist and in the past, he opened up to them about things that bothered him. "Someone I really care about went back home today to see her family and her boyfriend. I'm sure Charles thought I needed this."

Erika laughed and moved her magical fingers down to his waist and then back up. "Do you want to tell me about it?"

As she moved down to his legs, massaging the backs of each leg, he told her about hiring Allison and they hit it off both business wise and special friend wise. Her hands moved up under the towel and he remembered how Allison had given him a massage in Vegas that was truly erotic and just the thought sent some blood to his flaccid cock.

He told Erika about Allison having a long time boyfriend and while they got more physically connected, he honored her request not to go all the way. He smiled when Erika slapped his ass and told him to turn over. Jack felt a bit embarrased knowing his cock was growing the more he thought about Allison and there was a tent under the towel.

Erika smiled and told him, "I know you're having a hard time not knowing her true feelings." She reached down into her bag and pulled out a mask. "Put this on and just relax. Let me work on your tight muscles and you just think about whatever makes you happy." She smiled seeing him put it on and then she went back to work oiling his upper body.

Jack couldn't help but think about Allison as Erika's fingers stimulated his body. He wondered what her mother thought when she arrived in a private jet. That was a great perk working for him. Travel was so much more easier than trying to find commercial airlines.

When Erika started working her fingers on his thighs he felt his cock jerk a little the closer her fingers came to touching it. He knew it was growing a bit more thicker and when her fingers slipped around the thick muscle, he tensed up.

"It's ok Jack ..... just relax and let me wash all your tensions away."

He knew her and Lucas had an open marriage and moaned when her hand began to stroke his cock, making it fully erect. And then he felt her lips kiss the head and then her mouth covered his cock. He couldn't help but emit a loud moan but behind the mask, to him it was not Erika sucking and stroking his cock, it was Allison.

His hips moved and when he felt her mount the table, taking his cock, he wanted to object but didn't say a word. He felt her rubbing her pussy and then plunging down on it. "Ohhhhh fuck Allie .... yessss," he moaned lost in his fantasy that somehow Erika was now Allison.

Last edited:
Allison had been talking with her mom and best friend on the way back to the house and about how how while she did miss it here at home, she loved new york and her job there. What she didn't mention how in love she was with her boss as well.

Samantha pried hearing she worked for the hot and famous Jack Wolfe and she waited till she was out of earshot to tell Samantha all the amazing details about Jack she couodnt share with anyone else excluding their intimate details of What they specifically did, for some reason she just wanted to keep those things to herself, she didn't want to share that part of Jack with anyone including her best friend for now, she knew Jack would tire of waiting for her especially after accidentally sliding inside of her , the line had been crossed but they stopped themselves from going all the way.

Sam could sense her friends slight sadness and said " Allie you know you can tell me everything, I know how much you love John and have devoted yourself to him for years, but the past few months have been stressful on you with the move, fighting to secure that job , finding a good place in New York and keeping John happy... What about you Allie?" Her friend said seriously

Allison looked away slightly, Sam had always been like a sister to her and she saw right through the front Allison had put up so far " You're worried Allie.. you chew your inner cheek when youre stressed dont think i havent noticed you doing it somewhat...You've worked so hard... don't you think you should worry about your happiness too?"

Allison teared up at that. " Sam please..." She said and heard her voice crack a little then felt a small tear fall and felt her wipe it away. Allison asked for some time to settle in glad Sam gave some time to relax and her mind drifted off th Jack again as she lay down in her old bed in the bedroom.

⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫Samantha⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫

To be honest, Sam had always had a small thing for Allison but she would never tell her best friend that because she knew Allison hadn't been bisexual, so instead she promised herslf she would always be there for her, protect her feelings like a best friend should, she had never voiced her slight distaste for John and how she felt he had strung Allie along for years with the marriage issue, it had always been an excuse, first they were too young and should wait and now he always used the fact that she moved to New York for her dream job over her, she knew he never would marry her, he saw Allison as some sort of prize and her friend deserved better and she would make sure that happened.

She sighed looking at the curve of Allies back before exiting the room giving her a little space knowing she pushed a bit but she wanted Allie to wakeup and see how John wasn't the best for her no matter how much she dedicated herself to him.

To Sam he was jealous, controlling and manipulative to her , and her brothers hadn't like him much either but seeing Allison happy and smiling , they all kept quiet.

Allison told her about his ultimatum or when he visited her last week and about his friend Sandras dad, she had immediately disliked the mention of another woman and saw it as a red flag but Allison was too trusting in the fact that they were just classmates, something in her gut just knew something had happened or was going to happen between John and the girl and she would try her best to keep her friend from getting her heart shattered.

Jack felt Erika's pussy squeezing his cock tightly wishing it was Allison plunging down on his hard muscle. He felt the masseuse's hips begin to move back and forth and realized it was not Allison but Erika. He felt bad for thinking he could fool himself into thinking about the one he loved and have his masseuse substitute for her.

He remembered the terrace sex and the intense orgasms they had in the shower and knew he couldn't keep doing this with Erika, not this soon after seeing Allison off to Cleveland.

He took the mask off, seeing the passionate look on Erika's face as she reached down with her hands to support herself on his chest. Her hips were beginning to move up and down and he didn't feel quite right about the whole situation. He wanted Allison and not Erika right now.

"I can't Erika ..... I can't do this right now ....." he said pushing her hands off his chest and trying to sit up. "I hope you understand," he added knowing that any other time he would have gladly fucked the sexy Norwegian.

He saw her breathing hard, excited herself at having the well developed cock buried deep inside her. "do you understand?" But the look in her eyes told him she was going to try to convince him to keep fucking and he would feel so much better afterwards.

Last edited:
Erika had been both enjoying herself and trying to help Jack Wolfe get his mind off his new assistant that he seemed distressed about somewhat. Charles had called her earlier letting her know that Jack was returning and might need an " Attentive" massage from her.

She rocked her hips up and down on his cock moaning softly at the feel of him alone , her husband was amazing in bed and as a partner and the two allowed each other to explore their sexual appetites and she couldnt see a better way to help than to give relief and pleasure tomthe man who set them up.

She could tell he wasn't fully focused like he normally was and she saw him take the blind fold off before telling her he couldn't right now which had shocked her a littke because Jack wouldn't normally hesitate fucking her.

She was wet and a little excited and she saw him trying to apologize as she caught her breath. She slowly slid off his cock with a groan and pulled her dress down and chuckled.

" It's ok Jack I understand " she said and smiled knowing whoever this woman was had to have really captured Jack's heart she never saw him in this state before it was rare.

She saw his cock had calmed down somewhat and she went over pouring him a drink then handed it to him " She must be special Jack... we can't wait to meet her here" hoping Jack wouldn't let his love slip away that easy.

Jack sat on the edge of the massage table seeing Erika looking at his half deflated cock with a wishful smile as he took of sip of the drink. “She is special Erika. And I’m sure you and Lucas will definitely like her when you meet her. But as I mentioned during the massage, she has a long time boyfriend and that is bound to have an affect on our relationship when she returns." He sighed thinking about Allie and then continued, "she feels she needs to keep true to him and I have honored her request except for a slight slip today when we were making out in my apartment.”

The more he talked and thought about Allie being with John last weekend and probably in a few hours, the more it upset him. "Why is it she gets to fuck him and I'm supposed to stay celibate," he said beginning to get angrier. While Allie was with him, he was able to suppress and control his anger. But now that she was back home and most likely seeing John and fucking, why couldn’t he enjoy the feeling of a sexual companion? Why couldn't he get the pleasrue of feeling a hot pussy, like Erika's, squeezing his cock until he was ready to explode.

He knew he loved Allie but he was now thinking that it was he who had to give up sex while she could have John whenever they were together. She wasn't here with him, but back home for a family reunion but at the same time she was going to make love to John and there was no stopping like it had been with him.

Jack looked at the sexy masseuse and smiled, telling himself, fuck it. Allison was in Cleveland and he was here. He grabbed Erika and heard her squeal as he pulled her between his legs. "I decided that I need the full massage Erika," he said knowing she knew exactly what that meant. "I need you to finish what you started," he whispered pulling her white blouse up to reveal a simple white lace bra.

While he unsnapped the bra to expose her perky breasts that weren't as large as Allie's, he saw her wiggle out of her skirt and thong. "You know what you need to do Erika," he said laying back and watching her bend over and begin to stroke his cock. He was not going to stop her now. He felt jilted and wronged by Allison and when she came back, he would find out if she was still in love with John. In the meantime, why should he give up something when she was not.

"Ohhhh fuck ..... mmmmm that's it .... you know me very well," he moaned as she took the head of his cock into her mouth.

Erika had understood his frustration and his upsetnat his situation, he was right it wasnt fair to him , she was surprised Mr Wolfe had stayed so patient with her but the truth was the woman he was in love with needed to make a decision or she was certain Jack would give up on his feelings.

She could tell he had an internal struggle byt shed pleasure him tonight as much as he needed to relive that stress and tension for him. She squealed pplayfully as he said he wanted her to finish what she started and she nodded understanding what he wanted and she started with sucking his cock.

⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫Allison⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫
Allie had rested a half hour before hearing her youngest and oldest of her brothers come in spinning her excitedly happy to see her and she couldn't help but be happy too. Her oldest brother Max brought his wife and she was happy to see her as Well and Dean came alone but shamelessly flirted with Sam as usual causing her to giggle and lighten her mood a bit,

Her father Henry James shut the restaurant down early bringing a cake and greeting all of his kids happily joking like he always did about giving them a younger sibling.

She had helped mom with Dinner insisting she did when really she just needed something to do to keep herself from thinking about Jack and John. She had texted and called Jack when she landed but she figured he must've been busy and would respond when he could and she knew he wasn't with her, Jack had technically been a single rich bachelor and could do whatever he wanted when she was out of town.

She chopped the carrot hard and smiled at her mom who looked concerned and said " I'll finish dinner tonight mom, I remembered how you made this dish" She nodded sensing she needed to be alone and she finished her brothers favorite meal and they all celebrated when her brother Ashton returned and she spent the night enjoying time with her family and her best friend.

She had scheduled to pick her rental up tomorrow and also to speak with John which had her anxious most of the night before shed want to bed.

Jack knew the sexual encounter with Erika was only physical and he was not mentally or emotionally attached to her the way he was with Allie. She was only an end to a physical desire brought on be her expertise as a masseuse.

He watched as she started slow stroking and kissing his cock. It reminded him of Allie and the way she seemed to worship his cock. The resemblance between Erika and Allie’s technique was remarkable.

When she got his muscle hard and ready for her pussy, he felt another urge to stop her. He almost stopped her again but when she took him fully into her, he could only moan his pleasure.

He felt her vaginal muscles squeezing his shaft and thought of how Allie’s strong muscles squeezed his cock even though he had only slightly penetrated her.

He saw Erika staring deeply into his eyes as she began to slowly move on his cock. Would this be how it would be with Allie? The thought of his cock buried in Allie sent erotic sensations coursing through his veins. Erika knew how to draw out his pleasure until they both were breathing hard.

He liked it when Erika began talking dirty like she had done in the past, His desire escalated when she told him how much she needed his cock and how good it felt and how she wanted him so much. Jack knew she was acting but the way she said it, it was so convincing and finally she pulled off just as he exploded.

Afterwards, they talked about his feelings for Allie and she told him she and Lucas would love to meet her. When she left Jack retired to his study to work on the financial situation with the electronic manufacturing division.

Later he picked up his phone and realized he had silenced it and he missed a text and phone call from Allie. A surge of happiness came over him knowing she had made home safely.

He called her but it went to voicemail. He thought she might be with John but he quickly shook off the jealousy. He was not going down that rabbit hole again.

“Hi Allie …. It’s Jack. I’m happy you made it home safely and hope you surprised your brother. Tell your family I hope to meet them. They sound like a wonderful family. When you’re ready to come back let me know and I’ll send the plane for you. I hope your mom wasn’t too shocked to see you walk off my private jet. Have fun with your family and (he paused) I miss you. Call me if you get a free minute.” The only thing he wished he could say was that he loved her but those words would have to wait.

He smiled when he clicked off and then sent a similar text message in case she didn’t get his voicemail. Afterwards he relaxed by the pool late into the night thinking about Allison James and how much she meant to him.

Allison dozed off for the night on the couch beside her best friend bothe sleeping opposite ways and covered by a blanket her mommust put over rhem when they slept.

She had chuckled walking up first seeing a cute and comfy Sam her friend looked innocent at the moment but when she was away she was quite opposite and she supposed that's what made her both her crush on her a bit.

Alle got up and showered before anyone else and saw Jack had left her a voicemail. She knew he must've been sleeping but she also knew he would hear it her when he listened. She told him how excited her mother was seeing her come off the plane and arrive first and how thankful she was he had done that for her. She also told him about her best friend spending time with them and apologized for missing the call and saying she would call him later and missed him as well.

When she was finished she pulled her hair up in a bun and wanted to get a good run to clear her mind a bit and start her day fresh in the nice ohio air deciding to skip breakfast because it she was so used to sharing meals with Jack and seeing him first things every day.

She decided don't eat him as well and her best friend as well that she went for a run then the rental place for her car. She woukd spend a bit more time with her family once she got the car the car and had her talk with John this aftrenoon.

Jack woke up the next morning feeling a lot better about Allie. He listened to her voicemail with a wide smile. There was something in her voice that seem to calm his fears about John.

He saw Charles in the the kitchen and thanked him for calling Erika. “She helped with her special therapy” he laughed , seeing a sigh of relief on his face.

After breakfast, he retired to his study for a long day of business but Allison was never very far from his thoughts.

John woke up feeling refreshed and ready to tackle the day. He smiled at Sandra lying next to him sleeping peacefully. Touching her bare nipple brought her out of her deep slumber and he saw the smile on her face. John felt so connected to Sandra and the more time he spent with her the more his thoughts of Allison drifted to the back of his mind. He kissed her and ran his fingers over her body, content to spend the day in bed.

But Sandra nudged him, reminding him of their class that was to start in about an hour. He sighed, thinking about skipping classes today but Sandra would not hear of it. Reluctantly both got out of bed and showered together which was becoming a common every day occurence.

When they were dressed, John reminded her that they were driving separately today and meeting at his apartment. He could see the reluctance in her eyes but like last night, he reassured her that the pictures of him and Allison would not be displayed in the apartment.

After a long day of classes, John got the apartment early and found a box to store the pictures of him and Allison. Photos of him and her at Cedar Point, and on the shores of Lake Erie brought back memories as did the pictures of her family. John was well aware that Allison's brothers didn't like him especially once they found out he took her viriginity at sixteen. Over the years he felt they forgave him since it was assumed they would marry but there was always something in the back of his mind that they resented him.

He put the box in the spare bedroom just in time to greet Sandra. He saw her look around the living area apparently looking for any photos of Allison, her competitor for John's heart and soul. Satisfied, he smiled when she took his hand leading him to the bedroom. It didn't take long for them to get naked, hugging, touching, and kissing like young teenagers, eager to get to the main attraction.

John pulled her onto the bed, straddling her as he leaned down to kiss her ripe nipples loving the sound of her satisfaction. He sensed she was in a playful mood as she grabbed his shoulders, tugging him sideways. He knew he could fight her but he rolled over onto his back, enjoying the view of her naked tits bouncing in front of him. He moaned when she leaned down, scraping her hard pointy nipples over his chest and then to his lips for him to lick and suck. John loved the sound of her moans when he nippled at her nipples until she pulled away with other more erotic things on her mind.

When she reached between them, grabbing his cock and rubbing it on her clit, he felt a surge of blood flow into his cock making it rock hard. And when she plunged down onto him and she started riding him he thought he heard a sound in the living room. He dismissed it as someone in another apartment and watched Sandra's facial expressions of lust.

He knew what she wanted to hear and in a loud voice told her. "Ohhhh fuck honey ..... your pussy feels so good .... (breathing hard) .... I ... ohhhh .... I love you so much."

Last edited:
Allison had gotten her rental car early and had gone home and hung out with family before doing some shopping in town for a few things , visiting her dad's restaurant and buying one of the coconut cakes she knew John had loved and packing it up in a cooler she had gotten so it could stay fresh.

She had done some lingerie shopping something she found she had liked now, some lounge clothes forgetting to pack some, shoes, another little carryon she found on sale and alot of other things.

She packed them in the carryon mainly because she didnt realize how much she had bought and chuckled thinking Abby had rubbed off on her. She knew John had been in classes earlier , and she wanted to do something that made him relax and enjoy their time together, maybe they could relax and watch movies tonight and talk tomorrow? She thought and knew she would try to refrain from sex until they did talk it had distracted them from a serious conversation last time and it needed to happen.

She was on the balcony of their apartment listening to music on her airpods when she thought she heard him come in. It was still dark in the place so she brushed it off at first but as she got deeper in she noticed things seemed a little off.

She had been there maybe 15 minutes before he arrived wanting to surprise him but she looked around seeing none of their pictures were there when she stepped inside and she didn't see him just yet thinking maybe he had went to shower.

She made her way toward the bedroom and stopped cold in her tracks thinking she heard sounds in there that could only come from one thing. She felt her heart racing and hoped that's not what she thought it was .

She felt anger bubbling slowly as she made her way toward the bedroom trying to give him the benefit of the doubt , maybe he was watching porn? As she moved closer her gut made her feel all her small thoughts from her last visit about why he truly wanted to wait piling up.

She reached the bedroom and opened the door slowly and what she saw shattered her. His supposed classmate Sandra ridingj his cock and both of them so swept up in lust they didnt even see her.

She felt hot angry tears begin to fall and her chest tighten from the hurt and betrayal she felt, 10 years..10 years gone just like that, then she heard him call her honey and say he loved her and she had heard and seen enough and before she could stop herslf she threw the heavy lamp on the bedroom dresser at the both of them.

" Fuck you John I hate you!" She screamed at the top of her voice loud enough for everyone in the complex to hear if they could then she quickly took off out of the bedroom.

She couldn't think straight, she heard running behind her clearly John and she didn't want to see him or hear him, she was so angry, he grabbed her wrist to stop her and she pulled her hand away her anger giving her the strength to do so and she reached the counter throwing the cake at the naked John.

"Don't fucking touch me John!" She said shaking with Anger and felt so embarrassed and worthless at the moment. "Congratulations" she spat coldly toward his classmate who seemed more shocked the anything " You dont have to worry about seeing me again" she said coldy before taking off out of the apartment running as fast as her legs could allow her her face full of tears and her mind on a fritz at the moment before she just got in her rental and started driving.

She heard her phone ringing repeatedly as she got in, she knew it was John, she didn't want to see the signs before, she had deluded herself, had John ever even truly loved her? She turned her phones off, she didn't want to hear from anyone, not even family right now, she had stopped for a moment to get gas not realizing how she had zoned out and had been crying and driving for a good half hour.

She noticed the looks and could imagine she looked insane right now but right now she didn't care, she wanted to be invisible. There was no ways she was going back to her parents place or hers for that matter , she didn't think about anywhere John could possibly find her, she was angry with how openly he told Sandra he loved her when he had just messaged her the same earlier, she was upset she had been so dedicated to staying faithful to him she didn't mind his study sessions with his groups or hanging out with his classmates sometimes, she had gone with him when she was home, but how long have they been fucking? She knew Sandra gave her looks at times but had she been fool the entire time and they've been fooling around in her face?

She clenched her fist at that. She hadnt even thought of another man until last week and yes she had fallen in ove with Jack that fast but neither of them said the words or went the full distance out of respect for her and Johns relationship.

She was able to breathe a moment and grab something to eat quickly, stop in a Wal-Mart for groceries, chargers and whatever else she needed she wouldn't be back home in a while, she needed to escape and she saw a rental online that looked luxury and comfortable and booked til for the week as well as extended her car rental time she knew it would cost a bit but she had to get away from everything.

Last edited:
John was thoroughly enjoying the way Sandra rode his cock. She bounced up and down, her pussy muscles squeezing his shaft hard, making it throb with lust. He watched how her breasts swayed and bounced with each thrust on his dick sending tremors of pleasure through him.

And then, suddenly the pleasure he was feeling was shattered when the heavy lamp on the bedroom dresser crashed against the wall above them. “What the fuck?” he said and then he heard a woman’s scream, " Fuck you John I hate you!"

He was absolutely mortified to see Allison standing in their bedroom, a look of total horror etched on her face. His brain screamed, she was supposed to be in New York!!

He saw the daggers in her eyes and watched her turn and run out of the room. John pushed Sandra off him and quickly ran after Allison. He grabbed her wrist to stop her but she yanked her arm away with a force that surprised him. He tried to speak but she grabbed a cake on the counter and then felt it splatter against his naked skin.

Then he tried to grab her but she screamed, "Don't fucking touch me John!"

John was at a loss for words seeing Allison turn her attack on Sandra, congratulating her with venom in her voice. He saw the look of disbelief on Sandra’s face when Allison told she wouldn’t have to worry about seeing her again.

John yelled”Allison please don’t go we can talk about it.” But there was no answer as he and Sandra watched Allison run out of the apartment.

John looked at Sandra’s nakedness, seeing a concerned look and he wondered if it was for him or Allison. Then looking down at his own nakedness, he saw the remnants of the cake dripping off his skin.

“I’m sorry babe I didn’t want it end like this. I need to talk to her.” Picking up his cell phone he hit speed dial only to hear it ring and then go to voicemail. He tried a few more times and after the third attempt, each call went directly to voicemail.

John looked at Sandra who had put a robe on to cover herself. “What am I going to do babe? I feel like I need to tell her about us.” He waited for Sandra to speak, hopefully she could give him some advice.

Jack spent the day on the phone with the electronic manufacturing division, occasionally thinking about how Allie was doing with her family. Some of the time he thought of Allie seeing John but every time he told himself he would not go down that rabbit hole.

She had left him a message that she would call but by bedtime no call came. He looked to see if there was a text message from her, but there was nothing. He called her and found it went directly to voicemail.

“I hope everything is going good for you and your family. If you can, call me… I miss you.”

Turning in for the night, he figured she was spending quality time with her family.

⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫Sandra⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫

Sandra saw the devastation on Johns face as he pushed her off of him to run after his longttime girlfriend and love and leave her sitting alone for a moment before she followed She understood they were together a long time but she was honestly happy, she could have him to herself now Although she did feel bad about how they were found out.

She was shocked at the strength of that petite woman it seemed Allison was a force when furious and she managed to not only throw a heavy clay lamp and shatter it missing them slightly but she got her target his time and she saw the cake hit dead center and with a thud.

She saw John attempt to hold the angered woman to talk but she pulled away so hard she was stunned. She saw John tried to speak but Allison was having none of that her face wet with tears and anger and she was going to leave when she heard the woman congratulate her and tell her shed never see her again.

She felt a shiver go up her spine a bit feeling the venom in those words and was concerned a bit , everything was happening so fast. She heard Johns final attempt to talk about it but Allison took off in a hurry and she saw John was hurt by what happened as well.

She eyed the cake dripping off his toned body and knew the mood was definitely ruined now and quickly hurried off to the bathroom to grab a towel for him and slide his robe she spotted on to cover herself.

He seemed just as hurt by what had just happened with Allison and how he didnt want things toe end like that and how he needed to talk to her. She could tell he cared alot more than she thought he had when she watched him franctically try to call her and watched as each time the calls went directly to voicemail.

Sandra did feel a bit guilty she was a part of the big outburst between the two, but she and John had been hooking up for months and gotten close and she had always been reluctant coming to his place and Allison showing up just proved why.

He asked her for advice on Allison as he usually did this time sadness in his voice and she moved over to him giving him a soft kiss. She knew this Allison situation was Rough but with the anger she saw the woman would probably not want to hear frommhim or about them anytime soon.

" Just give her time to cool off, Right now, all you can do is get clean and think about what youll say, we have to talk too... but now isnt the time for that.

She glanced at the soft looking cake now in a pile on the floor " Ill go clean that up while you shower.. then.. we can go for drinks" she said trying to cheer him up a bit.

⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫Allison⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫

Allison had drive the two extra hours tomthe cabin alone, settled in and sat in silence for a while, she felt numb, lost, she didnt know what to do now that 10 years of her life had been torn away in just a matter of seconds catching John like that and hearing him tell the woman he loved her.

It kept replaying in her head and she felt her heart squeeze at the memory. She didnt know how it got to this, was it so bad that he felt he needed someone else. The love had been there for so long, at least on her end and she had hoped on his, and she had wondered if she had been an idiot leaving ohio when he promised hed transfer and join her the next semester in new york butnthen when he visited her last time made excuse not to come and gave her an ultimatum to move back to ohio.

She poured herself some strong wine and sat unsure of what to do but she knew right now she wanted to be invisible to everyine no matter how tempted she was to call and tell sam and vent, she was embarrased to, she knew her phone being off would worry them, but she couldnt face anyone or risk taking her anger and sadness out of them in the state she was in right now , distance from everything felt like the best option.

Last edited:
Back