Lured into the Wolfe's lair (closed for MzSeductress)

Allison had heard him pause for a moment, probably fighting the infernal struggle along with her as to whether they should just throw it all to fate and just sleep together.

She felt him move bewtwen her legs and waited anxiously windering if he was going to just touch her or if they were actually going to do the act. She did aay she wanted him, she wouldn't have been upset with Jack if he sank himself in but she probably would regret things beacuse she was with John.

She gasped feeling his cock against her, the girth, the length snd the warmness made her sigh sexily and she tensed a little feeling the tip of him sliding a little into her tight hole and moaned a little wondering if they should stop.

She heard him grunt as he felt slight resistance from her lack of partners then he pulled back and tried again making them both moan. She sighed when he suddenly pulled away, it would've been so easy for him to sink deep inside of her, she almost begged him to, but he replaced his cock with a dildo inside of her.

He leaned down next to her ear telling her it wasn't right yet and that he wanted her butnthey both had to agree it was what they both really wanted. She heard the sincerity and honesty in Jacks voice and she knew she wanted their first time together to be something special as well.

She smirked when he told her he just wanted her to get a taste of whatbit would feel like when he was inside and she sighed heatedly "Fuck this man is so hot" she thought to herself.

She felt him move up on top of her straddling her body and undoing her restraints and blindfold. She looked up into his grey eyes as her vision returned and she couldnt help but smile up at him.

He placed her hands on the sides of her head and gasped softly as he whisphered to her when it was time they would know. She nodded and then grinnedbas he suggested there was an oil she could use for him and that it tasted good and she smiled as he moved and she leaned up kissing him deeply.

"Ok Jack...well wait" she said softly looking into his eyes and then stroking the side if his face gently " Itll be much better when we do...and when that day comes.. i want us to have each other fully..in every way"she said softly giving him one last kiss before climbing off of his bed to go grab the oil.

She felt his eyes watching and loved how Jack had looked at her, she had done the same trying to deny her feelings about him at first. She walked past the mirror noticing the small marks and was glad they werent places Abby or Doug would see because she was sure the two would have a field day with that.

Allison walked back to him admiring his body laying and waiting for her and pounced on the bed playfully with a little giggle. " Mmm are you ready to give me another treat Jack?" She layed down on her back pouring some oil on her breasts rubbing them and then on his cock .

" We can kill two birds with one stone and do what you wanted...younfuck my breasts amd i suck your cock while you do " she said and grinned.

Jack knew it was the right thing to do when she told him it would be much better when they finally make love all the way.. But while he knew it was right to wait, he still had an intense urge to feel his cock deep inside her and hear the moaning.

The vibrating dildo he used to tell her he wanted her to feel what it would feel like when he was inside her was lying on the bed. When she bounded happily off the bed to retrieve the oil, he grinned knowing just what to do with it.

He watched her naked body as she walked toward the table to get the oil. He saw her look in the mirror at the faint marks left by the flogger tassels. He felt a twinge in his cock knowing that when they did come together as one, she would be totally his and not with John. He had to bide his time, knowing that she was becoming more and more involved with him.

He watched her walk back, seeing her eyes trained only on his hardness which lay on his lower abdomen ready for fun. He laughed when she pounced playfully on the bed, seeing the sparkle in her green eyes. She lay next to him and he watched her pour oil on his cock and then lay back pouring some on her tits.

"I'm ready to give more than a treat baby," he smirked as she told him they could kill tow birds with one stone and fuck her breasts while she would suck his cock. He reached over to the dildo he had used earlier and held it up. "I think you're going to get two for the price of one," he chuckled rolling onto his knees and rubbing the fake cock against her pussy.

"I think by the time I give you everything I have stored up for your tasting plesure ...... you are going to be enjoying a double treat."

Jack pushed the vibrating dildo slowly into her pussy, seeing her eyes close and a moan coming from her mouth. "Mmmm baby when I get to put my hard cock inside you ...... you are going to feel the real difference."

Straddling her chest, he put his cock between her mounds, moaning when she pushed them together capturing his hardness. "ohhhh fuck Allie ..... your tits feel so good," he moaned as he began to slide his cock back and forth, feeling hearing her moan. He pushed his cock toward her waiting mouth but he stopped short, teasing her a little and on the next stroke he pushed it closer feeling her tongue swipe at the tip.

"Mmmm and how does my cock taste baby?" Grinning he pick uped up the remote from the bed and hit a button hearing a low humming sound. "And how does your other treat feel baby?" Does that feel good baby," he said pressing a button to increase the vibrations. He planned on varying the speed of the vibrations until she was ready to orgasm with him. Then she would feel the full power of the dildo that for now would take the place of his cock.

Allison smiled as offered her more than a treat telling her she was going to to get two for the price of one. She gasped as he pushed the well sized dildo inside of her and she groaned feeling the light vibrating and thrusting , while she had never brought a dildo before, she knew that it would pale in comparison when she finally had Jack inside fof her.

He then moved to straddle her breasts and she pushed her breasts around him more looking up into his eyes and moaned softly feeling him continue to fuck the dildo into her slowly while he rocked her hips at her breast double stimulating her .

She heard him moan how good her breasts felt and she gasped aas he pushed forward teasing her waiting mouth and lips and she finally got a lick of his cock and sighed sexily as he asked how it tasted.

"Delicious Jack...and i love my treat...i love what you do to me" she moaned taking more of him then stopped a second moaning louder as he increased the speed " Ohhhhh yes baby... if you keep doing that im going to cum" she panted knowing her pussy was sensitive from the few whips he gave it.

She lifted her hips a little and felt the toy sink deeper into her and cried out " Oh god uhhh...that feels so good !" She cried out before sucking him deeper she wanted him just as close as she was, she wanted to enjoy his cock and him to enjoy the pleasure she gave him too.

"Mmm how does that feel?" She said jerking his cock with her breast quicker and sucking and licking the tip of his cock " Mmmm do you like that baby?"

Jack smiled hearing Allie say she liked her treat and loved what he did for her. She was special and he knew he wanted to make her happy. When he turned the vibrator speee up a little he grinned as she called out how good it felt and if he kept doing it she was going to cum.

"That's exactly the point," moaned as her teeth nipped at the edge of his cock. No one ever did what she did, sucking just the head and scrapping her teeth just hard enought to send sensations to all parts of his body.

He lowered the vibrations of the dildo as his hips rocked back and forth feeling the urge to cum getting stronger. "Your tits feel so good Allie and your lips are heavenly and if you keep it up, I have a big load for you."

He knew they were both on the verge of losing control. His hips rocked faster and now he pushed his cock deeper into her mouth with each thrust. "Ohhhhh baby ..... mmmmm ..... keep it up baby ...... I'm so close." And then to make his point, he pressed the button a few times, increasing the vibrations, seeing the look of pure lust in her eyes, knowing she was about to cum.

"Cum with me baby," he moaned shoving his cock deep into her mouth feeling it explode, shooting hot jism deep into her throat. He pull back out and then Jack shot more onto her mouth.

Allie loved the sounds he was making for her and loved teasing his cock and swalllowing his cum, it was clear he enjoyed when she had done so as well. She groaned as he kept encouraging her and switched up the speed of the vibrator as well bringing her off the edge a little

She saw the pleasure and joy on his face and it was nothing hotter than seeing Jack Wolfe in ecstasy , enjoyung having his cock pleasure, he was so handsome to her, she hated to admit it but shes never experinced anything loke this with John and she could only imagine when the two finally broke that that barrier and completely had each other.

Her mind imagined having him inside of her would feel so good, and she considered the emotions she was feeling for Jack too, she knew they were more to each other, how much they meant, and she recalled his reactions to them joking about taking her away to work for them and chuckled inwardly , "Im not going anywhere Mr. Wolfe" she thought

She continued her task on pleasuring his cock hearing him tell her to keep it up and how close he was. She panted seeing the storminess in those grey eyes and knew he was right on the brink and cried out as he increased the speed on the toy.

"Uhhhhh yes Jack... mmm baby... im cumming!" She cried out feeling a orgasm roll through her and continued to work his cock and her told her to cum with him as he began fucking her talented mouth and she moaned around hismcock feeling a second orgasm approach as he fucked her mouth and she moaned around his member.

She groaned swallowing the cum she felt coat her thrat quickly and then he pulled back shooting more onto her lips and open mouth. She was panting beneath him and sighed licking her lips as he tried to catxh his breath and she did too.

She moaned softly as he gently moved the toy frommher sensitive pussy hearing how wet it sounded when he pulled out and she grinned at him as he slowly climbed off and leaned in kissing him softly " That was amazing Jack. " she whisphered

Jack was breathing hard as he lay beside Allison and she kissed him telling it was amazing. "yes it was amazing Allie. I loved it too." He at some of cream that lay on her chin and throat and spoon fed it back to her which she greedily sucked from his fingers.

They lay on the bed, each trying to control their breathing and Jack thought about her. She came into his life a few days ago and he never imagained they would be where they were today. It had been a whirlwind four days and in that time he came to appreciate Allie more and more. It wasn't just the sex but her business savy was great. She seemed to have an intitutive nature to say and do all the right things at the right time.

He turned onto his side looking at her staring at him and he wondered why he was so lucky to have found such a beautiful person who seemed to fit right into his lifestyle. A lifestye filled with deals and travel and meeting people who make things happen. She certainly didn't seem the type to be a stay at home mom to a doctor who would work long hours and come home exhausted. He didn't know what kind of doctor her boyfriend John was planning to be but there was something that just didn't seem to fit with her and John.

He saw her looking at him as if she was trying to read his mind and he smiled, not able to put a finger on why she really should be not be with John. When she leaned over to kiss him gently he was brought out of his thoughts and he pulled her to him, feeling her body meld to his as if it was meant to be.

He brushed away a stray hair and kissed her forehead and then her nose and finally her tender lips. He felt her body shiver just a little as they kissed and his hands roamed aimlessly over her back. It had been quite a day and it wasn't over with. They were to have dinner wiht Abby and Doug, an early show with Cirque du Soleil, and then Abby mentioned a nightclub.

"Let's rest together ..... we have about an hour before we have start getting ready to leave for dinner." He felt her snuggle against him and then he giggled, "And by the way Ms. James you still owe me for the go kart. I'll take this as a down payment but I do expect the remainder to be paid before we leave Vegas."

Allie didnt know what it was about Jack, but being in his arms like this made her heart race, she knew it was wrong, she had only known Jack a few days and this trip had changed their friendly relationship into something deeper and she wasnt entirely upset with it, she wanted to enjoy Jack to herself and shevknew it was selfish.

She watched him seeing Jack seemed to be lost in his thoughts as well thinking about something and she smiled back softly when he smiled at her. She leaned in kissing him softly and she felt him pull her in closer and it was strange but something about it felt perfect to her.

She stared into his grey eyes as he brushed some of her hair that was curl justjng up out of thevway, then kissed her forehead softly,the her nose, then her lips.

She felt his hands gently touching her body in a caring way and held him back.She nodded as he suggested rest assnd she kissed his chest getting comfortable and giggled "Dont worry baby...I definitely plan to pay"she said gently feeling a little tired.

She stroked his chest softly knowing that they would need to rest up to hangout because of the long day " Lets get some rest" she said and kissed his lips before laying her head on h uhhhus chest getting comfortable.

The way she laid her head on his chest seemed so perfect and comfortable to him. He felt her fingertips gliding over his stomach and chest and then he heard the soft effortless breathing that accompanies someone who is totally relaxed.

Jack listened to Allie’s soft easy breathing, lost in thought about their future relationship. As far as business was concerned, she proved to be a very valuable employee. She showed her wit and intelligence with Robert and Maggie in New York and then in Vegas with Jacob. He smiled, thinking their business future looked bright but what about their personal relationship?

The Vegas trip introduced something more than an owner - employee relationship. His feelings grew for her personality and her sexuality. It seemed they were a great match and meant for each other. It had only been four days but he really felt very comfortable.

His thoughts returned to John, her boyfriend, questioning their relationship. He needed to find out more about John Hill. Was he as true to her as she seemed to be about him? While Allie and him were making out, Jack respected Allison. Could John remain faithful to Allison?

Sleep started to overtake him, giving Allison a hug and pulling her tighter against him as he drifted off.

His eyes fluttered open as if an internal alarm went off. Looking at the clock, he saw it was time to get ready. Shifting his body, he kissed her tenderly on the lips feeling her start to stir.

“Hello beautiful,” he whispered seeing her eyes open and a smile on her face. “Time to get ready for our night on the town. I suggest we take a shower together.” He saw her grin and added, “we don’t have time to play but we can do that later.”

As he waited for her to fully wake, he thought of his nightclub outfit

Allison felt his soft lips on hers and her eyes softly opened seeing Jack watching her and she smiled softly as he called her beautiful and tolde her it was time to get ready for their night on the town.

She heard him suggest they shower together and told her they didnt uave time to play jand they could do that later. She chuckled and stretched lightly leaning over giving him a soft kiss and ran her hand across his hair.

"Ok Jack lets get ready baby.," she said giving his chest a kiss then climbed of of bed first then giggled as he threw her over his shoulder and carried her there.

The two of them fit perfectly together even if Jack had been a few years older than her, their 4 days had felt like she knew him for years as she grew closer to him and they spent more time together.

He put her down gently and she started the shower for them this time remembering the controls for it. She smiled pulling him to her gently and she lay her head on his chest as the water ran down on them lost in her thoughts a bit.

She knew she had been committed to John for years they were kids, and in four days she had put that connection at risk and she felt guilty about it but she couldnt deny how right being in Jacks arms felt.

They showered comfortably giving soft kisses and loving embraces here and there relaxing with each other and then they finished and she went off to her room,

She saw her hair had curled up from the shower and she knew she didnt have time to strighten it again and she knew it wasnt office work so she justdried it wondering what Jack would think of her naturally big curly hair.

She did her makeup like Abby had suggested and then she went to go get dressed in the outfit Abby had snuck into the pile so Jack didnt see. She glanced in the mirror, it was alot more dressier and sexier than shed ever seen herself, there really wasnt really any need to get this fancy in ohio aside from formals or special events.

She stepped out into the living room not seeing Jack right away and saw he was outside on the balcony and stepped out in her new look and fancy dress. She smiled " Are you ready to go Jack?.." she said and smiled gently seeing Jacks shocked and aroused reaction knowing it was clear he had liked it.

Last edited:
Jack got dressed after the shower and his thoughts were only on Allie. He smiled thinking how playful she was when he easily picked her up throwing her over his shoulder. Then letting out a laugh remembering the sharp swat on his ass cheek as he carried her into the shower. He couldn’t get it out of his mind how much fun they were having. It was almost as if they were new lovers finding out more about each other every day. But there was one obstacle, John Hill. The question he asked himself was how to deal with John or should he leave it alone?

Waiting for Allie on the balcony, he chuckled and smiled thinking of their shower. They hugged, kissed, washed each other’s bodies. Their soapy caressing felt so loving and he was so tempted to continue playing. But the thought of Abby growing impatient and then quizzing them put any thought of playing out of his head.

Jack heard a noise and turned away from the spectacular view of the city. What stood before him took his breath away. Allie wore a fancy dress that sent sexual signals to his brain. He was speechless for a moment taking in all the sensual curves on her body. He heard her ask if he was ready to go and when he looked at her face seeing her makeup only caused him to smile trying to find the right words. He saw she wore the Emerald and Diamond necklace he gave her that set off the outfit.

“My God Allie you look absolutely stunning.” He felt a surge of lust in his loins as he quickly closed the distance between them. He walked around her taking in the chain mail fabric. He remembered seeing these types of dresses in the shop.

He laughed and pulled her into his arms, saying, “I bet you and Abby had fun picking this out.” Looking into her sparkling eyes he said in what could only be described as purely sexual, “You’re going to have a big problem tonight.” He saw a questioning look on her face. “I don’t know how I’m going to keep my hands off you all night.”

He kissed her softly not wanting to mess up her gorgeous makeup. “I’m ready to go and if anyone comes on to you …… they’re going to have to go through me.” Her giggle only made him smile as she linked her arm with his and they headed towards the elevator.

In the elevator, he saw her glance in the mirrors on all three walls. “ you look absolutely beautiful Allie. I can’t wait to hear what Abby and Doug have to say when they see you.”

When the elevator doors opened and people got a glimpse of Jack and Allie, there was no doubt they were impressed. They saw Abby at the front entrance with a huge smile on her face and Jack knew that Abby had something to do with Allie purchasing the sexy dress.

Allie smiled as she approached him he told her she looked stunning and she grinned seeing as he stared at her " I didnt have time to style my hair right baby but im glad you like it" she before her pulled her in his arms saying he bet she and Abby had a good time picking this outfit out .

She saw how his eyes had rolled down her body and he said that she was going to have a big problem tonight and her eyes rolled down then back up to his and smirked softly hearing him say he would have a hard time keeping his hand off of her.

She returned his soft kiss and his statement mad her almost want cancel plans but she knew the couple was waiting downstairs. She held his arm as he walked her to the elevator hearing him say if someone came onto him they would have to go through him.

" No worries Jack..there is only one man that has my attention tonight"she smiled and glanced at them in the mirror thinking about how wellthey complimented each other.

She giggled as he mentioned Abby and Dougs reaction and she knew the couple would be surprised. She saw peoples reaction to them then as the got to the front entrance saw Abby and Dougs reaction to them.

"Damn.. you look hot!" Abby said excitedly " Right Doug?!" She asked her husband who said "Yeah Allie you look really good"

"Thank you two, you both look great too, Abby you did great helping me choose this" she said and smiled.

She held Jacks hand and they all walked to the car together and began their night out.

Jack was happy that Allie felt comfortable taking his hand as they walked out of the Mirage. When they first got to Vegas she was shy and so was he about showing any affection toward each other. It seemed that within two days, their relationship in public was becomnig more relaxed. But in the privacy of Jack's penthouse, Jack knew it was hot, steamy, and very sensual.

He wasn't surprised to see Abby had the limousine waiting for them as they exited the Mirage. People standing near the entrance, waiting for their rental car or a taxi, gave the two couples more than a few looks. Jack heard one lady's comment, "Oh my god look at that dress. It looks gorgeous on her." Jack saw Allie look at the older lady and smile as could he. Except he was the one she was with and he smiled and squeezed Allie's hand a little tighter.

In the limousine, Jack and Allie sat on the rear seat facing the front while Doug and Abby sat in the seat across from them facing the rear of the limo. Jack saw Doug and Abby staring at Allie's dress and he noticed Doug's eyes started at the wide open cleavage and slowly moved down her body to her exposed thighs as if trying to see what color thong Allie was wearing.

Jack saw Abby also looking at Allie, who had put her hands in her lap as she sat next to Jack. He knew Abby was not one to be shy and saw her cute smile, knowing she was fishing for something.

As the limo started to leave the casino. Abby had a smirk on her face. "Allie I really love the necklace Jack picked out for you. I bet he thought you really deserved it." She looked at Jack, saying, "And Jack please take Allie's hand and hold it for her. I know she wants you to and it's ok that you two show some affection for each other tonight. I can see it written all over your faces."

Jack smiled and looked at Allie. "She's right you know." He put his hand on her lap and smiled when her small hand fit nicely in his larger hand. He felt like school kids who got caught. If Abby only knew what went on behind closed doors. But then again, knowing Abby, she probably had a good idea.

"Now that is out of the way. Allie ..... Jacob was very impressed as well as the rest of the boring board except me of course. And from what I know, he has a very handsome offer for you two to review on your trip back to New York.since it looks like we will be working together. How do you like working for Jack so far? Is he as good ........ as he really comes off to be ........ oh I mean as a boss."

Last edited:
Allison saw Abby pointed out she was wearing the necklace Jack had gotten her and she smiled softly putting her hand on it for a second hearing her say she loved it and bet Jack thought she really deserved it.

She blushed a little as Abby pointed out how much she knew that Allie and Jack wanted to show each other affection and that Allie wanted him to hold her hand.

She was about to say something to deflect but Jack had agreed grabbing her petite hand in his larger one and told her Abby was right. She smiled softly and blushed a bit more guessing their chemistry had been hard to conceal fromma very observant Abby.

Abby continued speaking telling her how impressed Jacob and his team was with her and had a huge offer for the two of them for their trip back to New York and that they would be working together.

She then didn't take long to try and see just how deep their connection went and she asked how she liked working for Jack and if he was as good as he comes off to be as a boss.

She caught the insinuation this time and chose her words carefully " Abby , Jack is the best boss, people may connect to him different ways good or bad, ive never had a bad experience with him so far and doubt it will.. as an employee..Im happy he offered me this position and i plan on being just as good as he is or at least trying" she said and then saw the grin plastered on both Doug and Abbys face.

Last edited:
Jack looked at Abby noting Allie was not the only one wearing something very revealing Her sexy cocktail dress gave anyone who looked a very good view of her cleavage and Abby seemed very comfortable and proud to show it off. He knew from the grinning faces of Doug and Abby that they were just having a bit of fun trying to get Allie rattled and admit that she and him were messing around. He was very pleased with Allison's answer and tried to defuse the situation. "Listen, Allison and I are just good friends and good friends like to hold hands." It was a feeble attempt to deflect the innuendoes Abby had hurled at them.

Jack squeezed her hand softly and said, "Allison has done and excellent job in her first week with the company and I think she is going to be very valuable to you and Jacob on this project. So let's focus on having some fun and quit trying to make something out of nothing." He heard the soft "ok" from Doug and Abby and saw that they were quite pleased with themselves. Turning to Allie, he said, "they are just teasing you to see if they can get a rise from you. I'm proud that you stood your ground." But Jack knew that Abby knew because not much got past her. She was very good at reading people.

Jack and Abby had some history on a couple of projects when he was first starting his businesses. During one of their initial meetings in New York, she met his ex-wife and told him she was a bitch and he should dump her. At the time he thought he was still in love with Judy Ann but shortly afterward, his life was turned upside down. Abby was one of the first persons to know about the nasty divorce and supported him during this dark days. Jack wasn't surprised that Abby didn't mention it to Allie. So far she had been quiet about his past and hoped she wouldn't bring it up tonight. He would explain it to Allie when the time was right.

One thing Jack knew about Abby was she was very astute and she was a tigeress when it came to business. He found out how tenacious she could be on the previous projects and her boss, Jacob Hausman, saw that attitude and found her to be very valuable to the company, making her an executive vice-president and his right hand person.

Arriving at the Le Cirque Restaurant Jack noticed a lot of patrons staring at the foursome especially Allie and Abby. They almost looked like two sisters who were with their dates.

Abby mentioned to the waiter they had tickets to the 7 pm show and hoped they could get some quick service. Jack saw her hand the waiter a one hundred dollar bill and smiled. She knew how to get things done.

Under the table, Jack put his hand on Allie's bare thigh, rubbing the inside of it. He leaned over, whispering in her ear, "I told you I would not be able to keep my hands off you." Then in a very low tone, "I can't wait to get my hands on you later." He felt a lustful surge between his thighs thinking about what fun they could have later when they were alone. Then, he asked, "what kind of wine would you like Allison?"

They ordered wine and Abby smiled demurely at Allison. "So Allison, tell me a little bit more about your ideas for the new casino. Do you really think we can incorporate high tech and get a good return on our investment?"

Doug let out a soft groan. "I thought we weren't going to talk shop tonight."

"Don't worry dear. I'm sure Allison has some great ideas she wants to share."

Last edited:
Allie heard Jack trying to diffuse the teasing and Doug and Abbys simple ok meant they would cool off for now she knew. Jack leaned in telling her the two were teasing and he was proud she stood her ground.

She smiled softly as they all talked on the way to the restaurant and she complimented Abby on her red dress it had been on Allie suggested for her because she thought it would look great against her skin tone and she was surprised that she had purchased it.

They arrived at the restaurant and she saw everyone was staring at them and Jack held her at the waist as they entered and she saw Abby talked to the waiter handing him 100$ as they were seated and got comfortable.

She sighed softly as felt Jacks hand sliding up her thigh and felt herself growing wet and looked over at him shortly and saw the surge of lust in his eyes before he leaned in whispering that he told her he wouldnt be able to keep his hands off and said in a tone only she could hear that he couldnt wait to get his hands on her later.

She felt her body heat up at the thought of it and then he asked what type of wine she wanted. "Pinot Grigio or Riesling sounds good..what do you think Jack" she asked they all came to agreement of both and then Abby asked about her thoughts on a high investment return from the high tech hotel.

She chuckled hearing Doug groan and nodded seeing Abby wanted to know.

" Yes i believe we can, especially if we get into collaborators from top Tokyo technology companies and companies here and with the rising popularity of self serve or robaotic establishments, im sure it will be very successful"

A bottle of Pinot Grigio and Riesling were brought to the table while Allie was assuring Abby that the technology from Tokyo would be like nothing seen in Vegas.

After pouring the wine, Abby made a toast that there would be no more business talk. They clinked their glasses and Jack saw a smile on Allie’s face that resembled relief. He felt she was beginning to grow weary of what could be more questions about her abilities.

While chatting about the difference between Las Vegas and New York discussing different places to go, the waiter returned to take their orders.

Jack ordered the baked Salmon and Allison ordered the roast duck. Abby and Doug ordered the Filet for two. Jack realized he and Allie had ordered the same meals when they were with Robert and Maggie. He put hand on her thigh again, squeezing it lightly and hearing a very faint moan. “Looks like we are creatures of habit,” he said seeing her soft smile.

Jack thought she was about to speak when Abby said, “Speaking of New York, Jack did you take Allison to your home in outside the city ?”

Jack chuckled. “Abby, Allison has been with the company less than a week.”

“We’ll Allison once you’ve been there you won’t want to leave. His mansion is absolutely gorgeous. The indoor and outdoor pools and the rec room off the indoor pool is like having your own movie theater.”

Then Abby turned her attention to Allison. “I understand you grew up in Ohio …. near Cleveland. How was it growing up in the Buckeye State? I’m originally from Michigan and we are rivals with you in football.”

Jack saw Allison smile and as she began to speak their dinners arrived.

Allie waa relieved that the business questions had been quelled for the night and the two couples began speaking about the differencesin Vegas and New York and discussing places to go and explore in both states.

She and Jack ordered and she chuckled when he pointed out they had ordered the same before and were creatures of habit, as he slid he squuezed her thigh a little his hand a bit higher causing her to moan softly and she was lucky Abby or Doug hadnt caught it but Jack certainly was making her desire grow just having his hand there.

She gave him a soft smile and was about to say something when she heard Abby ask if hed brought her to his home outside of the city. She knew Mr. Wolfe had mentioned it and she heard Jack chuckle saying shed been there less than a week and she chuckled at that as well.

It was crazy how the four days with him had felt so long and she heard Abby tell her how amazing it was and she smiled at Jack " Well im sure he'll show it to me when he is ready to, our days have been busy so far but id love to see it.

She saw Abby give Jack a look when mentiining the hime it was faint but it was like she was refraining from saying something. Did she and Jack do things there and she shook her head dismissing her slight jealous thought and saw Abby asking about her life in Ohio.

" I love it at home, im the only girl to three older brothers,it was very interesting growing up there but i guess its where i get my patience from" she chuckled " My mom runs a few charities in Ohio State and My dad owns two businesses a restaurant and a bar, i attended Kent one of the best Colleges in the state , it different at home but New York had definitely been good to me, How was it in Michigan?" she asked Abby and smiled

Their food arrived before Abby could answer and she was excited to try the duck again. She had enjoyed it alot last time and it was made a different way this time, She saw the couple brought a shared plate and looked at Jack and asked "Would you like to taste?" She thought he heard Doug cough slightly at her askeing Jack that and she said " Some of the duck.. It really was great when i had itnin New York ill consider this out good luck meal" she chuckled

Jack smiled at Allie's response to Abby going on about his house outside the city. "When we get a break in the hectic work we're doing I plan to take Ms. James to see it. It seems I have been so busy at work and I stay at the office a lot." Jack got the impression Abby wanted to say more but she remained silent. He saw the look on Allie's face and said, "I had Abby and Doug along with some other people for a little celebration party when we worked a on two years ago. Jack thought either Doug or Abby would say something but then Abby asked Allie about Ohio.

As Allie talked about her family in Ohio, he noted she didn't say anything about her long time boyfriend, John Hill. He found it interesting that whenever she was asked about her life in Ohio, she never mentioned having a boy friend. Was he making that much of an impression on Allie? He hoped so because she was making a huge impression on him.

When Allie asked if he would like a taste and hesitated hearing Doug smirke and Abby chuckle, Allie quickly added "some of the duck."

Jack smiled at the innuendeo and quickly responded, "Sure I'd love to have a taste." He picked a piece from her plate and then offered a piece of salmon which she accepted. He thought they did a good of defusing another potential round of wise cracks.

While they began to eat, Abby talked about growing up in Michigan. "I grew up in a small town outside Detroit. You may have heard of it." She hesitated for suspence. "It's call Ann Arbor and yes I'm a big Wolverine fan and yes I really don't like the Buckeye football team." This brought a chuckle and laugh from everyone.

"My dad owns a few grocery stores and mom is his accountant. I have two older brothers and one older sister and yes I was coddled as a child and teased by my siblings as being mom's favorite. I graduated with a marketing degree and went to work for Jacob. It's the best job I could hope for."

Jack saw her look at Doug and gave him a wide smile. "I met Mr. Handsome here at a convention in Indianapolis and we took to each other right away" Then looking at Jack and Allison, she quickly added, "something like you two." and then quickly continued. "Doug is from Bloomington and an Indiana graduate and ....... (laughing) a real Hoosier."

"Come on Abby that is an old tired joke," Doug said knowing what was coming.

Abby laughed and said, "You all know what Hoosier stands for?"

Everyone nodded as she said excitedly, "Everyone wants to know ..... whose your daddy."

Doug hit her arm playfully and Abby gave him a playful glare. Jack could see they really belonged and loved each other.

The laughter around the table was loud and caught the attention of some nearby tables. Jack saw the pure look of joy on Allie's face and she seemed to be more relaxed and enjoying the friendly banter from Abby. He turned to her and whispered, "Are you having fun now that business is out of the way?"

Allison listened to Jack tell her about the event he invitrd some people at his city view home and he didnt get into much detail about her home or her boyfriend either not wanting there to be any awakwardness.

She smiled when Jack took the piece of duck frommher plate and he offered her some of his which she accepted. She had wanted to feed it to him but she was certain the twoncouldmhave their own fun for dessert later.

She smiled hearing Abbys story and how she met Doug and blushed a bitnas she said it was similar to her and Jacks. The group laughed at her joke and Jack leaned in a whisphered in her ear asking her if she was having fun now that business was out of the way.

She nodded and grinned " Im having plenty of fun Jack and the night has only just gotten started" she whisphered back. She chuckled seeing Abby and Doug flirting and was happy they all were enejoying themeselves.

"What about you?....Are yoy having a good time Jack?"

Jack looked into emerald eyes, seeing them sparkle. He wanted to pull her to him and give her a kiss but knew that would not be the smartest thing he could do. He saw her lips pursed just right as if inviting him to taste her lipstick and maybe more. "I'm have a great time Allie because you are with me and you're right the night is still young." He winked at her and he was sure she knew what he meant. Glancing back across the table, he saw the knowing look from Abby but she didn't say a word, going back to a conversation with Doug.

At the end of the meal the waiter asked about dessert but Abby dutifully declined telling him they needed to get to the 7 pm show. The waiter smiled and left to get the check. Abby announced she had to use the ladies room and invited Allison to go with her. Jack and Doug looked at each other with knowing smiles .... it seems women can't or don't like to go to public restrooms alone.

While they were gone, he sipped the remaining wine in his glass and conversed with Doug. But as Doug spoke, Jack's thoughts were on Allie and what he would love to do with her sometime. He fantasized about them stealing away to a restroom for a little sensual action. He felt his cock react to a vision in his head of taking Allie from behind, holding her breasts and kissing her neck. He could feel his breathing get a little more shallow as he listened to Doug and thought of taking Allison in the restroom from behind. He was brought out of his erotic thoughts when Doug asked him a question and he asked him to repeat it.

When Allie and Abby returned with smiles on their faces, Jack couldn't help but wonder what they had talked about in the restroom. He assumed their were women secrets they discussed and to ask was taboo. Allie sat next to Jack and had a nice smile on her face and he couldn't help but wonder if they were talking about him.

Abby informed them they had about five minutes before the limousine would arrive. The waiter brought the check and Abby gave him her credit card. Jack chuckled, "I hope that's your card because the last time I let you have mine, I think you broke the bank." He saw Allie laugh and was surprised when she grabbed his hand and held it. "I take it you and Abby had a nice time," he said with a soft chuckle.

Allie smied at Dougs statement that the night was still young and that he was having a good time because she was there. She blushed at that and held his hand beneath the table as the all finished their meals and she had been halfway done with her wine taking it slow assuming they would drink at the club later too.

Abby asked her to accompany her to the bathroom and she nodded knowing it was an unwritten rule that women always went together. She followed Abby to the luxury bathroom and the two talked more along the way about things they could do next time she and Jack visited Vegas or when she came up to New York.

They had both had gone to restroom and freshend up in the well stocked stalls and she was looking over herself in the mirror wanting to make sure everything was straight and she saw Abby watching when she came out.

She offered the woman a small smile and Abby returned it and said " You know Allison...im happy you two found each other..or rather that job opportunity found you, Ive known Jack Wolfe while and ive never seen him like this, with anyone and i do mean anyone."

Allie was about to speak but Abby continued " I was impressed with you from the first day as was Jacob and the rest of the team thinking what a great assistant you are , smart, beautiful, kind , but you and Jack are like a perfect pair outside of that too..ive seen that when we shopped and tonight at dinner.

She chuckled seeing Allies slight blush. Abby knew she was going to be invested in getting the two closer than what they ahad already been with Dougs help, they were playing cupid of some sort because their stories had been similar and she knew Jack had a manipulative bitch ex that popped up whenever her spousal support got low.

She also remembered that Allie had a boyfriend back home that she had interestingly not mentioned tonight, it was clear those two had been more than just friends, the chemistry was too strong for them not to be falling for each other in that short time, she believed it was fate they met, and them both being Ohioins had amused also it definitely couldn't have been more than fate and if she coukd, she would help move things along.

She fluffed Allies curly hair from behind and stood behind her " Im really glad you went with this one like i suggested, guys can hardly keep their eyes off then your hair just makes it sexier Allie, the thickness and shiny curls are beautiful i know its your natural hair but people would spend hours at a salon just to get it to look like this im jealous" Abby teased

Allie blushed more and she heard Abby chuckle stepping back over to the bag and stuffing her thong in there . She saw allie catch her and laughed " What I hope im not the only one thats going to have a little fun teasing tonight Allie.. you and Jack dont have to pretend near me, but if you both are comfortable that way i promise i wont push...too far that is" the woman said jokingly.

Abby had changed the subject off her and Jack and she now had thoughts of him sneaking her off somewhere private and having her right then, the only people who would know were the two of them but it just wouldnt feel right to her, she wanted them to go hours , their connection felt like more than just quick sex , it was like he knew what she was thinking at times and vice versa.

She chuckled softly at Abby knowing the woman definitely had talent when getting info out of someone, it was impressive, she could see why she was COO of Jacobs company.

They walked back to the table discussing the show and smiled at Jack as his gaze met hers briefly and she took her seat back beside him and giggled when he saw the card being given and this time it was Dougs.

She nodded as he said he took it she and Abby had a good time and smiled reaching to hold his hand gently " Yeah we did... Are you ready for the show? Abby was telling me shes been before but its diffent every year.. im excited"

Jack felt her hand squeezing his as if she wanted to tell him something but she smiled at him and he was not about to argue when Allie, a beautiful woman, wanted to hold his hand. The way Allie and Abby looked at each other when they sat down gave Jack the impression they had talked about more than just the show in the restroom. There seemed to be a glow about Allie and her green eyes sparkled when she looked at him. He sensed her and Abby had what could be called a woman to woman talk.

But something else got his attention. As they waited for the credit card to come back, he Abby lean toward Doug with a big smile on her face. Whatever she told him up big smile on his face too and then Jack saw him lean to his left, whispering something to Abby. He heard Abby giggle and then close her eyes and he knew Doug was doing something under the table. Abby opened her eyes, looking at him with a devilish grin and then nodded to Allie. Jack looked at Abby who was smiling and realized something happened in the restroom. When Doug pulled his arm away and then smiled as he licked his fingers, Jack knew exactly what happened in the restroom. Did Allie take her thong off too? The thought of her without a thong, excited him.

The credit card was returned and they headed out of the restaurant. Jack put his arm around Allie, liking the way she freely cradled her body against his as they walked making sure anyone who was watching knew he was with her. In the limousine, Jack and Allie got in first and then Doug and Abby. When Abby sat back, her dess flew up and there for their viewing pleasure was her shaven pussy. "Opps," she laughed quickly pulling down her dress but everyone in the limousine knew it was done on purpose.

The limousine pulled out into traffic and Doug smiled, "I can't take you anywhere."

"Oh I know where you can take me," she teased leaning over and giving him a kiss. Her statement left everyone with their own thoughts of what and where she meant he could take her.

She quickly changed the subject, telling Jack and Allie they were going to see O by Cirque du Soleil. "It's a fabulous show which is very whimsical and visually stunning. It transports audiences into a fantastical world of wonderment and awe with the use stunning acrobatics surrounded by air, fire and, most prominently, water."

Jack was holding Allie's hand in his lap and smiled, "Sounds like a great evening."

Abby smirked, "It's just the beginning of a long wonderful night, right Doug?" The way she looked at Allie made Jack wonder if they cooked something up in the restroom.

"You bet baby," he responded with a grin that said more intimate action was probably going to happen.

It was a short hop to the Bellagio Casino and when they exited the limousine, they got the same stares as they had at the Mirage and the restaurant. Jack put his arm around Allie's waist, loving the feel of her dress on his hand. As his fingers moved over the chain mail material, he happened to feel the thin band of her thong. Did Abby dare her to take if off and she didn't?

As the got seated in the second row, there was an announcement that it's possible patrons in the first few rows might get wet. Jack looked at Allie and then at Abby sitting on her other side of Allie. She was wearing a grin and then she shrugged her shoulders, "At least you didn't have to pay for these great seats."

The lights dimmed and he placed his hand on Allie's thigh drawing little circles as the place got darker. You could hardly see in front of the stage and then some lights came on but they were very dim background lighting. Jack felt Allie shift a little in her seat and her hand landed on his thigh. It was as if they both knew what they wanted, their hands sliding upward knowing that at any moment they could get caught.

Jack sighed as the opening act began, feeling her fingers sliding over the growing bulge in his trousers. His own fingers found and traced a line up and down her wet thong and he had a feeling Abby and Doug were doing the same thing. He thought of what they said about it was going to be a long night ...... a night of teasing for Jack and Allie until they got back to the penthouse and then he knew they would attack each other.

Abby had mentioned teasing Doug on the way back from the bathroom as game and she had even suggested she take hers off too because itd be more comfortable with the material of her dress but Allie knew she had never done anything that bold before and Abby had let out an amused giggle when she saw the look on Allies face.

She saw Abby and Doug giggling and whisphering about something as they waited for the bill and then saw Doug lick his finger and was shocked at what the married couple just did so openly clearly comfortable around her and Jack.

They got a call their limo had arrived and she and Jack had climbed in firt and rhe Jack and Abby and she was shocked that the wooman flashed the whole car and was amused by it.

She changed the subject letting the two know about the show and Jack held her hand smiling and saying it sounded like a wonderful evening and Abby flirtied with Doug saying it was a long wonderful night the two of them clearly not ashamed of pda.

She chuckled at the two of them in their own little world now and they arrived at the Bellagio shortly and Jack had held her as she walked and she felt his hand searching discreetly, was he tryung to figure out if she was pantiless too? She smirked at that. She just might surprise him in the club. She heard the warning they might get wet and blushed thinking if her top got too wet there was no hiding the braless dress wore., her breasts were full, perky and great so she didnt really need one.

The lights began to dim and felt Jack tracing circles on her thigh and gasped softly moving her hands over to his lap a bit to touch him too barely focusing on the show..

She gasped feeling him grow beneath her hand , thickening to her touch and she bit the corner of her lip to suppress a sexy sigh as she felt Jack teasing her clit through the thin thong and tempted to go somewhere to test her acrobatics with him and put on their own performance.

Jack heard Allie gasp as she rubbed his covered bulge. With each slow rub up and down his shaft, it thickened creating a lot of pressure in his trousers. And while he felt her fingers teasing his hidden cock, his fingers slid teasingly up and down the wet thong and then pressing the soft material between her soft lips rubbing her clit.

It was dark in the theater but Allie’s rubbing on his bulge was lighting a roaring flame in his body. He tried watching the show but the thought of making love to Allie was all his brain could focus on. He thought of how good it would feel to find a dark corner and feel her body melding with his body. Both of them kissing, touching, moaning and telling each other how good they were feeling and causing each of their desires to grow.

At one point in the show, people ran around the edge of the water which was close to them. Some water droplets flew from the stage area but not enough to get them drenched. He was glad about that and smiled at Allie as he wiped some water from his face.

He put his right hand over hers, pressing it harder against his covered cock while the ship floated above them. He fantasized how he would love to take her on his yacth and watch her lying in the sun letting the sun rain down on her body and then joining her, makiing love in the warm Mediterranean Sea after visiting one of his foreign companies.

He heard her breathing get more raspy and saw her looking at the stage. He thought she was trying to not let on to those around her what his fingers were doing. And then the ring of fire lit up the stage and the entire area around them and as if on a silent signal, they both pulled their exploring fingers away from their targets.

Jack leaned over, aware of the people behind them and whispered, "Allie I can't wait to get you home." He used that word she used once and was surprised how good it felt to say it.

He heard Abby lean toward Allie, telling her the show was just about over and she was looking forward to getting on the dance floor with her. Jack smiled wondering how they would do together on the dance floor.

Allison did hard to contain her moan as they teased each other the entire show and she smirked hearing Jack cough to cover a groan or gasp. The looked like the had been enjoying and she giggled as the water hit them a little but didnt drench them and was happy for that because everyone would get a send show with the sheer material beneath the sequins in this dress.

She had wanted Jack badly and she chuckled as the two of them seemed synchronized when moving their hand away trying not to get caught like teenagers at prom and she smirked at him.

He leaned over telling her he couldnt wait to get her home and she heard the need and contentment in the tone of his voice. She looked at him heatedly and grinned hearing him say the same words she had said to him not too long ago was surprised at how happy she felt hearing him say it back to her.

"Well be there pretty soon, and then we can have our way with each other" she whisphered and teased him grinning and feeling comfortable being playful with him.

She saw it was nearing the final act and Abby leaned over telling her the show was nearly over and she was looking forward to dancing with her and Allie grinned saying they wwre going to have alot of fun.

She was sure if Jack had gotten a peek at her highschool pics one day he would be shocked that shy little Allie had been a cheerleader her last two years and quite the good dancer. She had mainly done it to cheer John on but with the way Allie had filled out during her highschool days she had only worn her cheer outfit during games and practice because he had been protective of her.

The show finished and she walked with Jack as they exited the show and she walked closed to him his hand around her waist. " Are you ready to have some more fun Jack?" she asked and smiled as she climbed in first knowing Jack coukd see a peek of the sexy white lace thong beneath her dress and then she straightened it getting comfortable beside him.

Back