Make Your Own Toys

Re: Pervertible shopping

Frouwa_Aph said:
Oooooh yes! Dollar stores and the like... I love them, you find all sorts of great things in them. Some of my fave toys are from such stores.

Tack shops are great too, crops, buggy and dressage whips, they are so much cheaper than in a "kink shop". And I found a brush glove recently, normaly used for grooming a horse, but sooooo nice on a subbie too. Panicsnaps are cheaper there as well.

Try your local pet shop for collars and leashes. I found a really great dog whip lately.

And of course... hardware stores... all my chains come from them, and rivets and grommets...

I love pervertible shopping and you're right Cym, if done with a sub it's almost like foreplay. Just point out an item and let his imagination run wild. :D

Especially if you take the toys and tell him to make a list of the ways you can use it on him! Just put the list away somewhere, and never mention it again. It will drive him nuts with anticipation just wondering when you will use one of his suggestions from the list!

Oh, the sweet torture!

Ebony

Monika

Here's a new CBT toy I made :D a cock sheath, I'm sure you notice the number of grommeted holes, so nice for attaching other things. ;)

The next thing is most likely a leather gates of hell, if only I can find a good way to place those <mutter> rivets.

Monika :devil:

Frouwa_Aph said:
Here's a new CBT toy I made :D a cock sheath, I'm sure you notice the number of grommeted holes, so nice for attaching other things. ;)

The next thing is most likely a leather gates of hell, if only I can find a good way to place those <mutter> rivets.

Nice job on the CBT toy!

Ya know on the gates of hell you can use a large needle and sew it instead of using rivets.Best way to go is with 40lb test fishing line.
Just a thought.Good luck with it.
By the way, where did you come across the rings for it?

EvilBrat74 said:

Nice job on the CBT toy!

Ya know on the gates of hell you can use a large needle and sew it instead of using rivets.Best way to go is with 40lb test fishing line.
Just a thought.Good luck with it.
By the way, where did you come across the rings for it?
I don't plan to use rings, but leather straps to go around the cock, so much more adjustable.
Hmmm... sewing might be an option. I've done that before and used traditional waxed thread, the type shoe makers use. All that hole punching is such a PITA. But who can afford a real leather sewing machine, the normal household maschine are way to weak to do leather.

Hmmm so you weld... how hard is that too learn? ARGL... the toy making virus... I wonder if there is a cure... ;)

Monika

The wire fed welders are easy to use.
All you do is turn it on and pull the trigger to feed out the sorder as you go along.It's easy.They come with instructions too.
The big mig welders are a little expensive to use tho.Their for welding thick sheetmetal.

Thnks for posting all this god info. I've been meaning to add to my collection for a while now but I lacked the funds to do so. Now I can get back o having fun with new toys. hehe:devil:

cellis said:
I had mentioned the Valentine's Day present I had made for Himself on the old thread... I finally got the picture of the new restraints... One thing I really like about them is that I don't have to worry about them cutting off the circulation, or leaving marks on my skin... :)

Very nice, cellis.

Who would have ever thought that learning macrame could have such fun possibilities.

morninggirl5 said:

Very nice, cellis.

Who would have ever thought that learning macrame could have such fun possibilities.

Thanks, MG... they are really comfortable... :D

Now if i just knew how to knit.
I need a cock and ball sock for when i go outside.I freeze my balls off.
LOL
:)

EvilBrat74 said:
Now if i just knew how to knit.
I need a cock and ball sock for when i go outside.I freeze my balls off.
LOL
:)

Learning to crochet might be slightly less painful than learning to knit - only one needle involved.

You could very easily find a pattern for a "doorhandle" decoration that could be adapted to fit your needs.

morninggirl5 said:

Learning to crochet might be slightly less painful than learning to knit - only one needle involved.

You could very easily find a pattern for a "doorhandle" decoration that could be adapted to fit your needs.

Coolness!
I like that idea.

LOL
The new cock sock makes a great christmas presant for that man that just can't help but to go out in the winter without clothes on.
Buy now while supplies last!
LMAO

Now guess where this new toy will go *snkr*
I just finished this one today and have to share it. :D

Oh so delicious

I do enjoy seeing the pics of these toys. So nice that some of you ladies make your own. Nothing like custom-made equipment.

:D

Thanks, Lance and Brat,
toy making is really fun and I enjoy myself doing it. To my surprise it's not that hard, and I don't even have the expensive special leather working tools for setting rivits and eyelets. All the work is done on my kitchen table <g>

It's so much fun, that I think of making some of the toys for sale for those who feel they have hands full of thumbs (or as we say in Germany "two left hands").
<ponder> Some of you remember our SM Hotel plans from the monster thread. We were dreaming about opening a hotel like this http://www.blacktulip.nl/ now add a fetish/leather toy shop to those plans. :D Aph's Leather Designs :D Anyone got a million or two to spare?

re: gates of hell

Frouwa_Aph said:

I've heard of this a few times. Can someone enlighten me as to what it is?

Lain

Re: re: gates of hell

Lain said:

I've heard of this a few times. Can someone enlighten me as to what it is?

Lain

It's usually a leather strip that follows the cum line all the way up the shaft with 5 to 7 rings on it that go around the dick.
You can order them with different size rings.I don't know if thier suposed to fit really tight or not.I haven't owned one myself.

interesting

Well, I thought it was a ring around the balls and another around the shaft, but I don't know for sure.

Im curious about the one you talk about and that Frowha shows us. If the rings go around a hardon then doesn't the guy just go limp and fall out? Some chastity device that would be. Or do you ring him up when he is limp?

Im just very curious here.

The first ring is bigger than the others because the balls and dick(limp) go through it.Then the dick go's through the rest.
I think that the leather strap is suposed to seperate the balls also.

Once hard it is suposed to restrict you.I guess teasing would help you keep hard.
Everytime you tense up to make it really hard the rings bind you.
With the one ring behind your balls, if you go soft it should stay on though.

oh my

well, that sounds delicious. I assume that one can play for a long time without fear of cumming? Oh, that makes me hard just thinking of the possibilities. Where's a good domme when you need one?:p

Thank you

Hey thanks for that link. I enjoy looking at these toys and I've owned a few rings and plugs, but nothing like some of these things. LOL.

Back